Sign in to follow this  
>Hoyt<

Do your self AKXXX

dourself.jpg

I saw once a do your self AR series wich was great. So I had this models laying around doing no good, so I though I share it with the community.

It contains 1 weapon model, and alot of fixures. The gun is not textured but others are. I think smile_o.gif

Download: http://www.hoyt.dk/Freebies.rar ~1.5Mb

Right click and save as.

Please read Usage.txt

Hm.. Slightly random, slightly related idea/proposition (To anyone)

Using something like this, make as many variations on the AK47 (say), as induvidualy config them (Fairly horrible to do, but wait..)

Then, using a bunch of scripts, give options like "Add scope", "Add silencer" etc..

Basicly it'd keep track of what the player has (By the weapon classname, say ak_snipe_silencer would mean they have the high-magnification scope, and the sliencer)

If thay remvoed the silencer, it'd give them the ak_snipe..

In-game customiziable weapons! smile_o.gif

Obviously doing it for all variations using all the parts in this model is not only imptractical, it's it's fairly useless, as not all of them could be made to work (That light for example), but I think it could be fun..

Anyone care to try?

Err, though I should comment on the addon too, looks nice, but the weapon body seriously needs textured

- Ben

@ DBR_ONIX

yes it's possible but it's heavy scripted and need long time to configure it sad_o.gif but you can wink_o.gif

If I didn't suck at making configs, I might consider it tounge2.gif

- Ben