Sign in to follow this  
Moon_chilD

[Linux] Server doen't load the mission correctly

Hey guys,

I have a hugh problem.

I try to get the XTRA Domination mission running on our new (fresh installed Linux Root Server). The problem is:

The mission loads normal (pretty fast). It then pics an AO and tells me that there are enemy arty spotter and it gives me an secondary main mission. Then it stops. The problem is, it doesn't give me enemy camps and the radio tower. (They would be visible on the map in or near the red circled AO)

I was now talking to the mission creator and I found an error regarding the Headless client after the last update. He fixed it pretty fast (Look here: Armaholic Forum Link)

I have two questions:

- Does anybody know what could cause that problem?

- Could anybody with a Linux server PLEASE test the mission and tell me if its working for him? (just so I know its about Linux Server or my Server)

Infos:

The mission worked 'till last weekend. Since then (maybe because I f-ed up the server by changing some things) it doesn't work anymore. We have reinstalled the entire root server once since then.

I tested it without mods.

(Any other questions?)

Thanks in advance

Many Greetings

Moony

P.S. Feel free to add me on steam in order to ask me questions about that problem. (Steam: haio_ishta (I hate that name -,-) alternatively in the messenger my name is: STAF|Moony)