Sign in to follow this  
granQ

SFP: Aggressors

So we thought it would be smarter to split our "opfor" and our Swedish units into two different packs.

The roadmap for the future of this isn't exactly clear. We want african units with different type of camo on the BMP-2 but to be frank it feels a bit stupid that there are so many packs with the BMP-2.
So if in the future perhaps RHS have support for textures we might do something based on that, making our download much smaller. We might remove the russians as well.

However, there are units such as the Sa-2 anti air that we like as a target in coop and to give something good for Russian side in CTI.

So here our first release is, and we eager to hear your input as we not sure ourself which road this should take.

Contents:
* Su25
* Mi8, with slingloading capability of course. ArmA2 import
* Mi24, ArmA2 import
* Ural, ArmA2 import
* UAZ, ArmA2 import
* Shilka, ArmA2 import
* T72, ArmA2 import
* BTR 60, ArmA2 import
* Dozen of ArmA2 russian weapons..
* Several grenades to the RPG7.
* AN14, small transport plane
* Sa-2, "over kill" anti air.
* AK47
* M24 sniper rifle

4 factions, Russians, Wamako "opfor", Wamako Nationalist (independent side) and Wamako government.

Download SFP Aggressors 700 mb

milita.jpg
an14.jpg

Edited by granq

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (granQ) on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

New mod 0.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@granQ;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and soon also publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Is there plans to create a destruction model for the AN12, small transport plane?

Hi all, we been busy with several things and been considering that making aggressor takes a lot of time recreating things already done by others.

What we want is Russians suitable to invade in Sweden during the 1990's and African soldiers with different factions.

So we import and convert for instance the bmp2 from arma 2 and paint it with our own texture's.

If we instead would require RHS we could just focus on the textures and not the import, giving us more time for other things.

Before we release next version I would like to know what you think. Everyone happy if we proceed this way or something we missed to consider ?

Hi all, we been busy with several things and been considering that making aggressor takes a lot of time recreating things already done by others.

What we want is Russians suitable to invade in Sweden during the 1990's and African soldiers with different factions.

So we import and convert for instance the bmp2 from arma 2 and paint it with our own texture's.

If we instead would require RHS we could just focus on the textures and not the import, giving us more time for other things.

Before we release next version I would like to know what you think. Everyone happy if we proceed this way or something we missed to consider ?

I think you have to go with RHS or others vehicles packs, and make a lot of faction and retextures, import the vehicles from arma 2 costs a lot of time, and there are a lot of good vehicles packs on the forum :) hovewer you can import some vehicles that aren't already imported! But for the most of vehicles like old btr, tanks, etc thats the good way!

Edited by Pinaz93

Almost everyone is using RHS and massi, so I don´t see a problem if you guys retexture RHS and Massi´s units =)

nice stuff!

so the SA2s do actually fire or not? In my mission they log on fine but fail to launch their rocket. Still scary shit for pilots. Is there a minimum height for them, only special units required or something to be synced to?

EDIT:

nevermind just got shot down, apparently they need some time to log on :)

Edited by VestigeFox

for me i like stand alone packs much better so you dont have to download 1000 other addons to get one to work nice job guys

Your input and comments are needed, even if someone wrote the same. Please say if you agree/disagree!

We haven't done much on this pack, infact its missing a lot of features since arma3 and could be considered completly broken.

Now we have the outstanding russian weapons/vehicles from RHS and we got opfor units from Subroc and our question is..

Is there any interest to update this package or do you prefer use other addons?

It's not something we've played with yet. If it added something that we couldn't get as part of Massi's African conflict or other Aggressor packs - then I would absolutely recommend it - even easier to do so if it configs skins onto RHS vehicles etc....

More choice is always good.

JW

I think you should at least update to fix what BIS broke, not really add more stuff (whic is really time consuming)... this pack contains Wamako units, I think it is worth as alternative to whom is not willing to use massi´s or all those other gazillions aggressors mods... it is good to keep the variety =)

cheers!