arremba san zorzo

Not LOAD textures in UV map

Hi,

with new O2 i have a problem with UV mapping. I see textures in Buldozer; the address into the list of texture is black and not red (so the address is correct).

But when i filter by main texture in the UV interface the message is the same when O2 doesn't found a texture: unable to load bitmap.

The release of PedagneMOD also in Arma3 is blocked also by this problem.

May anyone help me?

Thanks

Arremba

PS: with new tools of steam i have a tons of problem also with the addon builder...i really don't like the last tools (but this is only my personal opinion)

Hello

I also do not get on well with the new tools of steam so I'm using the tools of Arma 2 to create pbo file use BinPbo Personal edition that works well for Arma 3

for UV maps I do not know maybe not support the bitmap format test in Tga

for UV maps I do not know maybe not support the bitmap format test in Tga

all files such a jpg, png, tga, tif etc are bitmap files, not only .bmp :)

@OP:

It might not be packing the textures correctly...what is the extension for the files? .paa? Do you let buldozer convert the files automatically?

please post your .rpt

@Arerenaba, textures to be available for preview in bulldozer and O2 Uv mapping interface must be .paa or .tga [auto convert textures ticked in options], also make sure that your work folder is on P:Drive instead of desktop.

Also importing models from external modelling software sometimes causes issues with UV sets. Try re-exporting model is such case.

Arma 3 tools in general are still WIP by BI, so use A2 tools to confirm that issue is with your model, if model and UV set Ok, then you will know for sure where is the issue and can take it from there.

@all: thanks in any case, i know what kind of texutures load O2 and Bulduzer. It' more ten years that i mod with Arma. I modelled, textured, tested and released more then 200 model for the Pedagnemod (www.pedagnemod.com) Form Operation flashpoint, Arma, Arma2....

Now i'm in front of particular issue that i have not meet before. I want just to put in Arma3 the addons that work in Arma2, but the tools are changed...some idea?

Edited by Arremba San Zorzo

@all: thanks in any case, i know what kind of texutures load O2 and Bulduzer. It' more then years that i mod with Arma. I modelled, textured, tested and released more then 200 model for the Pedagnemod (www.pedagnemod.com) Form Operation flashpoint, Arma, Arma2....

Now i'm in front of particular issue that i have not meet before. These are the addon that work in Arma2, i want just to put them in Arma3, but the tools are changed...some idea?

Use Arma 2 tools work well with Arma 3

Hello i have the same error but nothing will work 

The texture is in 2048x2048