Sign in to follow this  
sgtsev3n

do you like the NATO ?

do you like the NATO ?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. do you like the NATO ?

• yes
    • no

do you like the NATO ? if yes, why ? if no, why not ?

i dislike the NATO very much and i am for the cancellation of the NATO. the reasons are:

the NATO is being used to destroy countries than bringing peace. if the NATO invade any country, the excuse are everytime almost the same:

"human rights" , "democracy" , "freedom". the NATO attack also countries who do not want to be a puppet of the west.

almost (if not, all) wars that the U.S Government started, were started with a lie. the NATO never took out the U.S Government nor did they invaded the U.S.

Israel kills almost everyday palestinians without reason, yet there are no reactions from NATO.

British Army was also in Iraq, in a war which started with a lie, no reactions from NATO.

but countries who do not want to be a western puppet get free democracy from NATO with bombs and depleted uranium.

Iran for example never invaded a country in the last 100 years, yet NATO want to bring "freedom" and "democracy" there with bombs, tanks, depleted uranium like they did it in afghanistan and in iraq. NATO did to afghanistan more damage than repairing it, started also with a lie (9/11 which was a false flag) and fighting an enemy which was created by the U.S and got helped by the NATO during the soviet invasion in afghanistan (which i dislike too).

when i look at the countries where the NATO got theyr fingers in, i see only chaos, damage, deaths and wars. i never saw a place where it got peaceful and happy after the NATO dropped theyr humanity help and democracy there.

NATO is a virus which puts theyr bases all over the world and destabilize and/or attack countries, which are not western puppets.

last but not least:

nato-russia-war.jpg

This thread won't be going anywhere productive, so we're sending it off into the sunset early. Sorry folks.

On the plus side, the poll will be eternally 100% against NATO, so we've got that going for us.