Sign in to follow this  
evromalarkey

ASCZ A2 Community Map Fixes (for AIA TP/SA)

How much disrespect for people who really make an effort.

I wonder if all of you posters really know who you are "talking" too and about?

To keep it simple, it's these people who made the "community" running for all those years past.

It used to be a nice one, but IMO, something have changed lately. Seems like people demands a new mod every week or so, because they have bought some game they are not satisfied with?

Reading your comments about CWR2 mod and team, I really can't understand all about this fuzz. Why would you even bother DL and store this stuff on your drives?

Thumbs up for EvroMalarkey. Enhancing/ expanding mods are OK, if you have something important, which in this case EvroMalarkey forgot, obtained permission.

He agreed to remove CWR2 related configs after beeing aware of CWR2 team position, case closed.

Offending other people don't make you new islands to play on. Go make them yourself, make them even better than the quote: useless shitty islands. Then you can make a difference, even respected and listend too.

This is how most of the veterans you, so dearly hate, have made their name. Maybe in a different community?

How much disrespect for people who really make an effort.

I wonder if all of you posters really know who you are "talking" too and about?

To keep it simple, it's these people who made the "community" running for all those years past.

It used to be a nice one, but IMO, something have changed lately. Seems like people demands a new mod every week or so, because they have bought some game they are not satisfied with?

Reading your comments about CWR2 mod and team, I really can't understand all about this fuzz. Why would you even bother DL and store this stuff on your drives?

Thumbs up for EvroMalarkey. Enhancing/ expanding mods are OK, if you have something important, which in this case EvroMalarkey forgot, obtained permission.

He agreed to remove CWR2 related configs after beeing aware of CWR2 team position, case closed.

Offending other people don't make you new islands to play on. Go make them yourself, make them even better than the quote: useless shitty islands. Then you can make a difference, even respected and listend too.

This is how most of the veterans you, so dearly hate, have made their name. Maybe in a different community?

. . .

Please stop. This is now resolved. You guys are just fanning the flames.

How about a config for N'Zwaisogo?

EDIT: Nevermind, that was actually made for Arma 3.

Can you fix the fact that all over afghan village, Seagull and sea wave sounds can be heard?

@Bumgie this could be maybe fixed with latest AiA TP update. But if not, I could take look into it. ;)

@Bumgie this could be maybe fixed with latest AiA TP update. But if not, I could take look into it. ;)

Thanks. Very much appreciated.

Heya. I tried using your fixes with ToraBora, Rashman Province, Hazar-Kot and Aliabad. Whenever I Place a Zeus in the editor I cannot go to preview because of "no entry 'bin/config.bin/CfgPatches.mad_lights'." Am I just too tired and messed something up or could this have another reason?

You messed up, what else :P

Download "mad_build" or something like that, it's required by Reshmaan map.

Aye, let my misfortune be a lesson to you: Do not enjoy some glasses of whisky and at 2 in the night think "I should try out some maps". You'll end up making a fool of yourself :D

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up, and of course thanks, EvroMalarkey, for your work.

Would you please consider fixing this map for A3?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15482&highlight=EMITA%2BCITY

I wrote to the author some months ago, he said he is ok with anyone porting it to A3 but i don't have time to do it myself nor have any clue where to start for a compatible config.

It crashes as soon as you hit preview, i think it has to do with the enableterrainsynth. I remember my test maps crashing in A3 for the same reason.

Does anyone know if the creator of Taviana has been reached? And whether or not it would be ok, to maybe work up something like this mod to be ran alongside it to make it compatible?

Just found this-now I can finally have sound on FATA!!Should I run this as it's own mod with AiATP or copy the 'pbo files from this into AiATP?

Any plans to update the editor previews now that the satellite texture tiling/tartan glitch has been fixed?

IMPORTANT! - If some author would have problem with the map included here I will immediately delete the config and map from the list on his request.

^

Please remove ALL foul and old/obsolete info about my islands in your project.

Isla Duala, Panthera and Lingor are all available in A3 (3.35,3.35 and 3.0beta as of today) and use of my A2 work in not allowed in A3 in any way - please see the readme before using my work.

IMPORTANT! - If some author would have problem with the map included here I will immediately delete the config and map from the list on his request.

^

Please remove ALL foul and old/obsolete info about my islands in your project.

Isla Duala, Panthera and Lingor are all available in A3 (3.35,3.35 and 3.0beta as of today) and use of my A2 work in not allowed in A3 in any way - please see the readme before using my work.

done :)

Btw, before you released your maps in A3. I asked you about use of your maps in A2 with my configs and you said it was no problem.

• Like 1

done :)

Btw, before you released your maps in A3. I asked you about use of your maps in A2 with my configs and you said it was no problem.

memory is one of the first things to go when you get older.... 

I use this with AiATP  and it is great.I am thinking of switching to CUPTP -is there a point/need for this with it?I know I still need this for Thirsk,FATA etc

I use this with AiATP  and it is great.I am thinking of switching to CUPTP -is there a point/need for this with it?I know I still need this for Thirsk,FATA etc

Never mind-I should have just looked at the files.It does not overlap with CUP_TP at all :) Thanks again for fixing FATA for me