Sign in to follow this  
evromalarkey

Army of the Czech Republic A3 - ACR_A3

opP4mmN.png

I would like to annouce our long going czech community project, it was annouce already year ago on armaholic, but since then there wasn't much progress. Few czech communities are using it privately already, but we want to release it for everybody and made it way better than it is now. The whole project is Open-source on GitHub so anyone can contribute, for now there are people contributing from various czech communities.

For now the main focus is on units and weapons. Later we will maybe bring some of the vehicles from A2. Below is the list of what will the mod contain.

ASSETS

INFANTRY

vz. 95

vz. 95 (Recon)

vz. 95 Desert

MOUT

UNIFORMS

- Retexture of all A3 NATO variants

vz. 95

vz. 95 Desert

MOUT

- Other woodland and desert variants

vz. 95 officer's uniform

vz. 95 sweater uniform

Pilot uniform

VESTS

- Retexture of all A3 NATO variants

vz. 95

Khaki

Green

- Retexture of all AAF variants

vz. 95

Khaki

HEADGEAR

MICH 2000 Covered (vz. 95, desert and woodland)

Equipped MICH 2000

Booniehats, Caps, Berets, Pakols and others

OTHER

Insignias, Backpacks and so on

WEAPONS

- Black and desert variants

vz. 58 P

vz. 58 RIS

vz. 58 RIS 2

vz. 58 V

CZ 805 Bren

CZ 75

VEHICLES

Oshkosh M-ATV

Pandur II

Kamaz (transport and support versions)

AIRCRAFT

L-159 ALCA

PROJECT TEAM / CONTRIBUTORS

Filipsons

EvroMalarkey

Taurus

Kllrt

IMAGES

[table=width: 1200]

[tr]

[td]YVTGKew.jpg[/td]

[td]Vveb6Q4.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]TiKEBsG.jpg[/td]

[td]uJFlZ2a.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]T9aFwGg.jpg[/td]

[td]2drmNi6.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]0jJFETj.jpg[/td]

[td]j0xVApg.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]JBEO3w5.jpg[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Edited by EvroMalarkey

It's a great piece of news, and I must recognize that I was hoping to see them in A3 :)

Said that, as a matter of personal taste I don't like the choice of the uniform with the metalic / rubber knee pad, although I love the one with the jersey.

BTW are the original trucks from the ACR A2 gonna be ported? They would add more diversity :)

Looks nice. Agree on the sweater...nice switch up!

Wow it looks pretty interesting. Pretty nice camo pattern and weapons. And i like this uniform.

This is one of the best A3 vanilla units reskin ever!

It's a great piece of news, and I must recognize that I was hoping to see them in A3 :)

Said that, as a matter of personal taste I don't like the choice of the uniform with the metalic / rubber knee pad, although I love the one with the jersey.

BTW are the original trucks from the ACR A2 gonna be ported? They would add more diversity :)

For now it's not planed, but after the first initial release we will look into what we could port from A2.

Wow it looks pretty interesting. Pretty nice camo pattern and weapons. And i like this uniform.

Thanks! This uniform is actually new in the A3 Bootcamp 1.24 update, we only retextured the pants :)

Nice to see another Czech mod in the works, i had to kick atin in the butt to tell him we needed to work on ours, our release is near. nice textures but the VZ.95 desert is a little too bright

Nice to see another Czech mod in the works, i had to kick atin in the butt to tell him we needed to work on ours, our release is near. nice textures but the VZ.95 desert is a little too bright

Why not collaborate and work with this mod?

Totally amazing !

I really loved the ACR DLC for ArmA 2 even if it was inferior in term of quality over the others DLC.

The first release should be soon, in the mean time here are some more pictures:

[tr]

[td]8f01vKh.jpg[/td]

[td]KeOl7WO.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]dqCjTQ4.jpg[/td]

[td]sFHJKt1.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]ePzm1FT.jpg[/td]

[td]fuNkfqH.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]dKItzcL.jpg[/td]

[td]rVFYZBD.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]kzLvEH1.jpg[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Edited by EvroMalarkey

Oh no, rextextured vehicles :(

Good luck for your mod !

Most of these vehicles were first released as the ACR DLC for A2, so technically the retexture is the A3 one.

BTW Looking real good.

Although you could ask the dev of the A2 Mi17 port which also included the ACR DLC ones. Would be more authentic than the Merlin, which doesn't fit much IMO.

Edited by MistyRonin

Why not collaborate and work with this mod?

Because my teams ACR mod is pretty much done for alpha release we're just smoothing out stuff, and also working on a new Pandur II/ Gorgon texture

Most of these vehicles were first released as the ACR DLC for A2, so technically the retexture is the A3 one.

BTW Looking real good.

Although you could ask the dev of the A2 Mi17 port which also included the ACR DLC ones. Would be more authentic than the Merlin, which doesn't fit much IMO.

We are planning porting some of A2 vehicles and helicopters after the first release, for now Merlin it's just a placeholder

Just dropping in to say this is looking fantastic! I definitely loved the Czech troops and vehicles from the A2 DLC and would love to make some missions using these assets.

Some new screenshots :) Helicopters are just optional replacement config for @cha_mi8 and @kae_sz

[tr]

[td]6lt69YJ.jpg[/td]

[td]cJgXocG.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]IQKm4II.jpg[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

very good work! the Bren it was easy to port on A3 ? i want to try to port by myself

Hello again, we're plannig the first public release in 1 week (Sunday or Monday). In the mean time, here are some new screenshots with new stuff. :)

[tr]

[td]EiUJqgb.jpg[/td]

[td]4kt9iUG.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]GnS2dFS.jpg[/td]

[td]5JMJdvY.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]PMla6ew.jpg[/td]

[td]inSB5u2.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]p7TgZVJ.jpg[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

@Zukov Kllrt from our team was porting the guns, he is not here so I can't ask him directly so I will tell him to answer your question here later. ;)

Edited by EvroMalarkey

@Zukov If you never ported any weapon, it can be frustrating for first time, but overal dificulty is low.