The m240 on the pintle mount has a few issues, some of which can't be solved by me unfortunately (see: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=20088&nbn=3#bugnotes). Anyway i'll get back to it when i can, thank you for your feedback! :)

Thanks for the hard work. Something else I forgot. AGM is unable to repair two of the eight tires, specifically the second front tires (1x LH, 1x RH). You can with the Marshal. Any ideas on the issue? AGM can "see" all eight, but can only repair the front two and rear four.

On my previous comment....if we could just get the Commander's Optics to have the same range as the gunner so we can properly PID, my unit can deal with the rest.

Thanks again.

I have no idea, as i don't use AGM.

I'll probably work on compatibility with ACE though.

Any chance of adding the whip antennas to the model? There are 2x antenna stubs on the turret, and 1x on the rear left of the body, but the whip part of the antennas are missing.

There is no ACE3 interaction point on the LAV-25, seems to have disappeared in the AGM-to-ACE transition. We've lost a lot of basic functionality as a result. Would be hugely appreciative if you could hotfix it... :)

If it was automated before there's no reason it shouldn't still be automated with ACE.

I didn't change anything in the mod except for the AGM zeroing compatibility.

I don't think it's on my end to solve this.

Btw whip antennas have been added to the CUP version of this mod.

Other changes will come as we finalize the core vehicles.

• Like 1

Great news on the antenna ;)

Not sure I follow with your automated comment though? I'm talking about the ACE3 'dot' which you hover over in order to interact with the vehicle via ACE3, to do things such as repair the vehicle, take casualties and prisoners out, attach objects, access the ACE3 cargo space etc. It simply isn't there, doesn't exist.

Great news on the antenna ;)

Not sure I follow with your automated comment though? I'm talking about the ACE3 'dot' which you hover over in order to interact with the vehicle via ACE3, to do things such as repair the vehicle, take casualties and prisoners out, attach objects, access the ACE3 cargo space etc. It simply isn't there, doesn't exist.

I mean that i didn't make any compatibility change, it was all on AGM side before, and it still is that way with ACE3.

Anyhow, it seems someone found the issue with my LAV so when i'm done with another project ill go back to this and solve it, hopefully won't take long.

• Like 1

Anyhow, it seems someone found the issue with my LAV so when i'm done with another project ill go back to this and solve it, hopefully won't take long.

Thanks Chairborne.  You'll make a whole platoon in 15th MEU (SOC) very happy.  :)

>>> 1stLt Childs

Any progress on ACE3 not recognising the LAV?  Our people like it, but they can't repair it :(

I've raised it as an issue on the Github

I thought it was due to a problem in CBA and it was fixed some time ago on their end.

Is this still a problem? Are you running everything up to date?

Yeah it is a CBA problem and a config problem.

this is a mod fault please contact the author. to fix it temporaly

We have noticed that when using ACE with 3rd-Party mods that do not fully support CBA Extended Eventhandlers (XEH) that some units do not work with Interaction fully. You may see the cursor but no menus.

WORKAROUND: The latest CBA has an optional PBO that you can activate to help resolve these situations.

1. Move the cba_enable_auto_xeh.pbo and its signature file from the CBA optional folder to the CBA Addons folder

2. Restart Arma.

I thought it was due to a problem in CBA and it was fixed some time ago on their end.

Is this still a problem? Are you running everything up to date?

Yep.  It requires  cba_enable_auto_xeh.pbo to be moved from the optional folder into the CBA addons folder.

I am asking this question of behalf of our clan's technology manager, so please excuse my ignorance or lack of correct terminology.

The 39th Battalion (Australian) has adopted your LAV as our go to IFV, but we've experienced some curious results with the damage model. .50 cal HMG rounds, 40mm GL rounds and IED's seem to do an unusually high amount of damage to this model compared to other similar vehicle objects. We've even changed the armour value in the config to 1500 which hasn't made an observable difference.

Has anybody else experienced similar behaviour and further to that perhaps a fix?

I am asking this question of behalf of our clan's technology manager, so please excuse my ignorance or lack of correct terminology.

The 39th Battalion (Australian) has adopted your LAV as our go to IFV, but we've experienced some curious results with the damage model. .50 cal HMG rounds, 40mm GL rounds and IED's seem to do an unusually high amount of damage to this model compared to other similar vehicle objects. We've even changed the armour value in the config to 1500 which hasn't made an observable difference.

Has anybody else experienced similar behaviour and further to that perhaps a fix?

Try CUP vehicles for the time being.

What other mods are you playing with?

Anyway yes this project is mostly discontinued as it is now part of CUP vehicles.

Try CUP vehicles for the time being.

Same thing happens

What other mods are you playing with?

Anyway yes this project is mostly discontinued as it is now part of CUP vehicles.

ACE mostly, but occurs w/o ACE as well

I should check that out, what vehicles did you compare it with?

Keep in mind though, LAVs aren't known for their exceptional armor... they are called Light Armored Vehicles for a reason. :D

• Like 1

Hi all.

How can i check if the  LAV-C2 has the antena up or down?

Sorry by my english.