whiztler

[MP CO15 Campaign] Wolfpack Vol. 1

Pleasure mate. Glad you have enjoyed them so far.

Re. Voiceovers, I agree it is a nice option,. but there's just no time for me to organize voice overs for 14 missions.

The infil location marker is a good idea. I'll add that to the next release.

Updated to v1.57 See OP for more info.

Thanks Whiztler! Does this version prevent the chopper to sink us in Day 5?

Thanks Whiztler! Does this version prevent the chopper to sink us in Day 5?

Striped him of all his toys

Striped him of all his toys

Good man... Will try again and come back to report!

Since the last ArmA 3 Bis update patch all the Wolfpack missions have stopped working!!! Hope this can be fixed

Since the last ArmA 3 Bis update patch all the Wolfpack missions have stopped working!!! Hope this can be fixed

I know that last weekend several communities played a Wolfpack mission. I have not heard about any issues. Can you be a bit more specific re what is not working on your end, eg which mission did you try, which mods were you running, was it on a dedicated server, etc.

Tried to start a wolfpack mission on a dedicated server & it jumped back to mission selection, then tried to load another wilfpack mission in the editor & same happened again. Will recheck.

Just downloaded latest version 13 Oct will try them.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Same problem with latest version, on a Dedicated server none (1 to 10) of the missions will load. Before the last update all did work. Tested with addons & Vanilla same problem both times, they wont load?? jumps back to mission selection.

After further testing;

It appears to be a Dedicated server problem I tried hosting myself & the missions load as before.

But they will no longer work on our dedicated server.

Edited by jgaz-uk

Tried to start a wolfpack mission on a dedicated server & it jumped back to mission selection, then tried to load another wilfpack mission in the editor & same happened again. Will recheck.

Just downloaded latest version 13 Oct will try them.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Same problem with latest version, on a Dedicated server none (1 to 10) of the missions will load. Before the last update all did work. Tested with addons & Vanilla same problem both times, they wont load?? jumps back to mission selection.

After further testing;

It appears to be a Dedicated server problem I tried hosting myself & the missions load as before.

But they will no longer work on our dedicated server.

Do you have @CBA_A3 running (latest version)?

It sounds like an addon issue. If your server has verifySignatures = 2 in the config and the loaded mods don't match with the client that is connecting with the server then that client will be kicked from the server.

I ran a check on a dedi server earlier. All 14 Wolfpack missions run as they should.

Edited by whiztler

I think I know what the problem is the server is not running @CBA after the last patch. Players are but not the server, which runs basic light versions of addons wherever possible.

Seems Wolfpackmissions wont load on a dedicated unless the server it's self is also running CBA. strange its only the Wolfpack missions that do it, & no others?

Edited by jgaz-uk

I think I know what the problem is the server is not running @CBA after the last patch. Players are but not the server, which runs basic light versions of addons wherever possible.

Seems Wolfpackmissions wont load on a dedicated unless the server it's self is also running CBA. strange its only the Wolfpack missions that do it, & no others?

This is the case with all missions that require @CBA. Checking mods, especially @CBA, server 101 mate.

Up & running once again. :yay:

Quick question, is there a reason Wolfpack missions start so far out/away from first waypoint or LZ?

Tried again day 5, this time we managed to get to the RV point without being discovered. Thanks for moving the spawn point closer.

We reached the city by swimming across from the island because the bridge area seemed defended. We were discovered shortly after, managed to disengage, moved away and got killed while approaching one of the target buildings.

To be honest I don't think such mission can be done smartly by 14 heavily armed SEALs. A team of two, maybe even one operative seem to be much more appropriate given that infiltration in an urban environment is all that required.

Thanks again for the feedback, much appreciated. Day 5 actually has three objectives that need to be searched. Since there are three teams you could split up and search the objectives. 1 or 2 team members search the premises and the remaining team members provide security. The mission can be done in less than 90 min's (incl in/exfil).

Updated on request. Only @CBA, @AGM, @TFAR are mandatory. Rest is optional.

I've had several requests re recommended addon's to play the Wolfpack Missions.

I created a repo on Play With Six (Taskforce Radio, not ACRE) with the following addons:

Mandatory addons/mods:

@CBA_A3 - Community Based Addons A3

Optional addons/mods, but included (can be switched on/off):

@AGM - Authentic Gameplay Modification

@task_force_radio - Taskforce Arrowhead Radio System

@Blastcore_A3 - Blastcore A3

@JSRS2 - Jarhead's Sounds Redeployment System 2

@cTab - Commanders Tablet

@Sthud_a3 - ShackTac Fireteam Hud

@ado_bousolle - ADO Bousolle SIlva Compass

@hmm_stanceindicator - HMM Stance Indicator

@Safety - Weapon Safety

@st_stamina_bar - ShackTac Stamina Bar

Play With Six Repo: pws://?c=-ms0s9NY70qxMNWI7-ONBg

Edited by whiztler

AGM is now mandatory? Too bad we won't be able to play these packs anymore...

Only CBA is mandatory for the missions. The collection was created for people who like to have a presetr for Play With Six. But good point, will adapt the preset to have only CBA as mandatory.

Updated to v1.58 See OP for more info.

Note that the weapons safety add-on displays a hint message that interveres with the mission hint messages. Mission hint messages appear for 1 sec and are then overwritten by the permanent weapons safety message.

I advice to have order 1 member per team to 'weapons hot' so that that member can read the hint messages fully.

Is the enemy count dynamic? So that we have more enemies when we play with 8 players than playing with 3?

Best regards

Kai

Just to make sure, only CBA is now mandatory, right?

Yes, nothing has changed re requirements. Only CBA is required, all others are optional

Is the enemy count dynamic? So that we have more enemies when we play with 8 players than playing with 3?

No, but most mission are playable with smaller and larger groups. Larger groups tend to adapt a different strategy than smaller groups.

I tested the drone on 2nd mission, and its not possible to enter as a gunner. Is this AGM or Arma3 bug? :P

No idea mate. I wasn't able to replicate the issue as I was able to load up the UAV and take controls of the turret.

agm is destroyed with lastest patch and your mission? Didnt work :(

Thank you for that insightful comment.

AGM is optional and is not needed to play Wolfpack. All features off AGM are integrated in all the missions, but only work if AGM is active on both the server and the client. So if AGM is bugging out, then simply remove it from your modline and play Wolfpack without AGM.

Once ACE3 is released I'll release an update of Wolfpack Vol 1 & 2 with full ACE3 support (also auto detect / optional)