Every now and then this happens. I make a scenario in the Editor which includes CPM, export it to single missions, play the mission for a while then save and exit. When I go back to that particular mission in Scenarios and press Resume I find everything has saved except I no longer have the Curator Presets Mod listed in the modules.

Just click on the Modules tab in the create bar and it will refresh the selection tree. Should bring the category right back.

Just click on the Modules tab in the create bar and it will refresh the selection tree. Should bring the category right back.

Well thank you for taking the time to answer but no, sadly that doesn't work for me.

Well thank you for taking the time to answer but no, sadly that doesn't work for me.

Failing that try to put the CPM Failsafe Reload module down. It's under the old Zeus category. That will do a forced reload of the mod.

OK. I'll try that. Thank you.

Well this is the state of play. When I initially run a saved mission in "Single Missions", I have CPM and CPM Failsafe in the Modules section. After I have saved and exited the mission and then "Resumed " it, both are no longer there. I haven't read of anyone else having this problem so I then thought it might be some other Addon having an adverse effect on CPM so I disabled everything else except Zeus and CPM. I made a completely new mission in the Editor, exported it to "Single Missions" played it, saved and exited, resumed it and still no CPM and CPM Failsafe. If anyone can think of anything else I can try please let me know.

@Chessmaster42

Firstly, excellent work on the mod. Been playing with it over the weekend and it's just awesome.

Anyhoo, I just posted up a thread about feature requests in Zeus (see http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?177276-Zeus-Feedback-and-Suggestions). A lot of the requests are probably outside of what you can do in a mod, but the scenario checklist might be doable. Would something like this be of interest or even possible?

Scenario checklist (shareable with other Zeus's on the same faction during the mission):

A good Zeus mission is made up of multiple scenarios. Each scene plays out with a bunch of things will happen. For example, I set up an objective to take out an AA emplacement, as the players are on route I fly over a chopper which gets promptly shot down over a forest. This is the start of a rescue mission of the downed pilot who makes a distress call. During which an enemy search team is deployed to find the downed chopper and so on. To pull something like this off, you need at least 2 zeus. To co-ordinate, we need a script of the scene. A checklist would allow us to create and share how the scene is to play out, take ownership of action items in the list (by ticking), then be able mark the item as complete. This would allow me to come up with fun scenarios offline, then share them with other Zeus's when we're doing a mission together.

Well this is the state of play. When I initially run a saved mission in "Single Missions", I have CPM and CPM Failsafe in the Modules section. After I have saved and exited the mission and then "Resumed " it, both are no longer there. I haven't read of anyone else having this problem so I then thought it might be some other Addon having an adverse effect on CPM so I disabled everything else except Zeus and CPM. I made a completely new mission in the Editor, exported it to "Single Missions" played it, saved and exited, resumed it and still no CPM and CPM Failsafe. If anyone can think of anything else I can try please let me know.

@ayjay - I'm not a single player, ones I had the same in a MP I used the Failsafe and all were there .. will check yr issue and let you know !!

Spoor. Thank you. It will be nice to know if it's something wrong with only my setup.

Updated to v1.9:

• Created new mod "Chessmaster's Common Library" that houses many common functions and UI elements for both CPM and CWS (this will also have a separate release later)
  • Created new mod version of CWS (this will have a separate release later)
  • Fixed icon and improved functionality of TaskForceRadio module
  • CWS icons over units in Zeus screen now have bleeding percentage as well has healing progress percentage
  • Overhauled the waypoint handler to use the new Ctrl+Shift+RMB key combo for placing the custom waypoints
  • Fixed innumerable bugs and improved AI in CWS dramatically
  • Overhauled bleeding system in CWS. Bleeding pausing while being healed is now much more reliable
  • Added Failsafe Reload Module to both CWS and CPM. Putting this down will cause a full reload of the respective mod
  • Improved the AI behaviour in 'Search Building' waypoint type. It is now distance sorted and more reliable
  • And many more misc things ...

I have been working tirelessly for the last week on this version so hopefully I haven't missed anything. This is a major shift in the internal workings of the mod and has been a huge pain to get everything done and working. This version also includes the all new mod version of my wounding system, CWS, that hasn't been released yet. It's even got Zeus modules! And several new features and tons of bugfixes. But anyway I have also removed the unit speed module as that is now part of the default Zeus interface. I have also changed the custom waypoint placer to Ctrl+Shift+RMB so that I have more control over placing custom waypoints versus normal waypoints. I'll hopefully have more detail on the rest of the changes after I've had some sleep.

Enjoy! :D

Hi,

can you please add compatibility with my AIS version too? (not only cws_agony as ais_agony) :)

regards

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks for the update... great mod

@chessmaster - thanks for the up-date dowloading now :)

---------- Post added at 17:18 ---------- Previous post was at 17:16 ----------

Spoor. Thank you. It will be nice to know if it's something wrong with only my setup.

@ayjay - tested it, no issues here !!

edit .... ## @CHESSMASTER - perfect update - thanks again !!!! :yay:

Edited by Spoor

Spoor. Thanks that helps me a lot. I can start looking for issues on my system now. Chessmaster, another great update. Thanks for all your hard work.

Spoor. Thanks that helps me a lot. I can start looking for issues on my system now. Chessmaster, another great update. Thanks for all your hard work.

@ayjay - Im not working hard :-) .... I have 2 PC's both good and heavy machines and it's funny enough but they don't run things the same way ... good luck finding yr issue

Updated to 1.9.1:

• Moved CWS mod off back to main cws_injury repository
  • Added LICENSE
  • Removed server-only restriction in addWaypoint
  • Added better error handling to drawCWSIcons
  • Restricted the unit types in spawnGarrison and added a better random distribution
  • Changed debugging default to off
  • Removed forced addon load in initCPM
  • Unified code that works with "Applies To"
  • Fixed missing tooltip for sliders on dialog load
  • Removed redundant waypoint types from waypoint handler
  • Updated mod logo

There are now two download links for the mod. The first is for just the mod and the second includes the mod version of CWS. Most of this release was bugfixes and getting the two mods separated again. Also, Spawn Garrison got a few tweaks and the ratio of units that spawn should be much more reasonable (~60% rifleman and ~40% grenadier, auto-rifleman, rifleman AT, combat life saver). I also cleaned up the list of waypoint types in the handler that duplicated types that Zeus already has. The "Applies To" option is now much more functional for the unit modules. You can do some weird stuff with using surrender on an entire faction or using recruitable on all playable units.

Enjoy!

@chessmaster42

Love the mod mate, bloody awesome work!

I can't figure out what the TaskForceRadio module does, it doesn't seem to spawn anything or have any effect (i must have spent an hour trying different things last night but with no luck). We use TFR on our teamspeak server and I know how to use it, I just can't figure out what your module does. Can you briefly explain it please.

Also, I really like the the CWS mod. Is there a way to stop/slow down the bleed out and is there a way to trigger a unit into a downed state? I see that I can revive a downed unit, but I want to do the opposite. I would like to create missions where the players need to get to an injured AI unit, treat their wounds and evac them. To do this, I need to be able to place a unit, load CWS on them, injure them somehow (currently I drop them from a height a few time lol) and stop them from bleeding out so the players have enough time to get to the objective.

@chessmaster42

Love the mod mate, bloody awesome work!

I can't figure out what the TaskForceRadio module does, it doesn't seem to spawn anything or have any effect (i must have spent an hour trying different things last night but with no luck). We use TFR on our teamspeak server and I know how to use it, I just can't figure out what your module does. Can you briefly explain it please.

Also, I really like the the CWS mod. Is there a way to stop/slow down the bleed out and is there a way to trigger a unit into a downed state? I see that I can revive a downed unit, but I want to do the opposite. I would like to create missions where the players need to get to an injured AI unit, treat their wounds and evac them. To do this, I need to be able to place a unit, load CWS on them, injure them somehow (currently I drop them from a height a few time lol) and stop them from bleeding out so the players have enough time to get to the objective.

The TFR module should bring up a config when you double click on the module that it puts down. This config will allow setting 3 settings currently but not much else. There will be more functionality later. If not let me know and I'll look into it morel. As for the CWS request I do have an issue created for that here. It'll be in the next version of CWS at least in a basic form.

The TFR module should bring up a config when you double click on the module that it puts down. This config will allow setting 3 settings currently but not much else. There will be more functionality later. If not let me know and I'll look into it morel. As for the CWS request I do have an issue created for that here. It'll be in the next version of CWS at least in a basic form.

Thanks for the response.

Yeah it does bring up the 3 settings for TFR and I've played with changing the options and press OK. But what is it supposed to do with these options? It doesn't seem to do anything.

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest
updated to latest version!

Finally got around to making an account here too, to maybe help answer some questions.

I guess I'll get right on it too:

Thanks for the response.

Yeah it does bring up the 3 settings for TFR and I've played with changing the options and press OK. But what is it supposed to do with these options? It doesn't seem to do anything.

By default TFR (re-)spawns every squad leader with a long range radio backpack (NOTE: it doesn't matter what class you picked; if you are first to join in your squad you get the radio), dropping your current backpack on the ground.

This can be quite annoying, if you're not actually using long-rage radio in the current mission, so the first option in the dialog was made to toggle this feature of TFR's on or off.

The second and third option control wether you (re-)spawn with a random frequency on your radios (TFR default) or with the ones we use in our clan (31 for short range, 51 for long range).

I hope that answers the question.

Addendum: To restate what chessmaster already said: This module is still WIP, so the way it works will be changed at a later date.

Edited by MiC17

@Chessmaster

Just a thought for a new feature:

With the DEBUG flag, currently I can run a script on an individual unit. I use it to force units to put on flashlights, vehicles to turn on lights etc, turn a Unit into a zombie using 'shaun' script (I haven't tried this yet, but it looks straight forward enough). I'd like to be able to run a custom script and use the existing curator preset dialog that gives me options for Unit, Group, faction etc - could this be done?

Also, would it be possible to save these custom scripts? Currently Arma will hold on to a list of recent scripts, but that's a bit useless. It would be great if I could create my own list of custom actions and name them.

Lastly, the Unit Actions list is just too long to use. I'd suggest breaking it up into 2 drop downs, the first for a category of action and the second drop down the filtered action list based on the selected category.