Managed to figure out how to get a suppressor in-game, partly the need to get the M110 the appropriate one (the texture of the weapon has the suppressor there):

wip154.jpg

Managed to figure out how to get a suppressor in-game, partly the need to get the M110 the appropriate one (the texture of the weapon has the suppressor there):

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip154.jpg

Is that mean a M110 with a suppressor always on it?Or just a special suppressor for M110?

I mean the detachable suppressor.

Oh , I think I'm think about something else:p

Okay

Removed the bipod from the M110 and integrated the Harris bipods into the mix, as well as suppressor WIP:

wip155.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:31 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

And due to modeling concerns (for some reason the vanilla Harris bipod no longer shows up as a vanilla bipod) I'll only include the Harris Bipod with Surefire light and with the PEQ-15 laser.

Nice work looking forward to the 6.5 scar

Thanks

I figured out the issue with the bipod, it was poor configgery but it's fixed now.

---------- Post added at 14:10 ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 ----------

wip157.jpg

wip156.jpg

Made the color more realistic.

---------- Post added at 15:01 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

And textured the suppressor but needs to be redone in my opinion but good enough for a show off shot:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip158.jpg

Things left to do:

- Redo inventory pics for M110

Thanks!

Left to do:

-Inventory pics for the bipods and she may be ready for a release update.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1rffbse97totbm7/%40U100RC4.7z

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

- Added Ultimax 100 Mk3 with 30 round magazine. Also fixed the drum on the Ultimax 100.

- Added "SCAR LSW" with C-Mag drum.

- Added "SCAR 6.5mmCL", a more "Armaverse" derived version for 2035.

- Added Harris bipods (extended) for the weapons, also comes with a PEQ-15 version as well as one with a SureFire light. Note they work on the SCARs and the M110. The Ultimaxes really don't have that much recoil to warrant me spending time with it, and work with the TMR-Autorest feature bipod key.

- Readjusted the M110 SASS, doing model tweaks as well as adding the suppressor that was missing from A2 (I believe, I never played it)

- Added M38A1 Breaching Charge. It should be noted that the blast is equivalent (the same really) to the Explosive Charge, so if it doesn't blow a hole in the wall its because the wall or building's damage modeling doesn't exist.

Edited by EricJ

Thanx for the update, just noticed that the bipod with light does not have textures.

Maybe I'm wrong but the M110 looks a little bit small when I compare it with pictures

Regards Rat.NL

Edited by RatNL

It'll have to be a compromise until I get it right. I am working with a model that was A2 but I'll see what I can do.

And yeah missed on the texture, re-download, my bad.

EricJ, I´ve noticed that the M110 doesn´t have an animated bolt (when I fire, it doesn´t move, thou the brass gets ejected)... except for this, and maybe a better texture for the C-MAG, I think the pack is fabulously great! =)

Cheers!

I'll have to check on the bolt and see if I can find the model.cfg file for it (to get it working, possibly).

Re: texture... I'm not too critical of it so for now (unless there's a donation) with my limited stock of models, just going to have to stick with it. And it's not my texture, its SJBs and he's a bit out of the game so for now I'm going to stick with it.

Edited by EricJ

Hey,mate,the M110 can now rest it's "bipod" without equiped a bipod item...is that what you want or another bug?

All right,I have to tell you all your weapon have a invisible now... even a Scar-L can use the bipod rest function of TMR...

Edited by JinougaF

Yeah.... it's TMR as I can do the same as the way I understand the scripting or setup is that it inherits the weapon's classname, so it gives it the "power" to enable the bipod even though it's not on the weapon itself.

Yeah.... it's TMR as I can do the same as the way I understand the scripting or setup is that it inherits the weapon's classname, so it gives it the "power" to enable the bipod even though it's not on the weapon itself.

Yes and now your SCAR-L & H also have a invisible bipod...so will you do some fixes or just...

I will just let it go since there's only so much I can do about it.

Tweaking the M110 a bit more:

wip160.jpg

I will just let it go since there's only so much I can do about it.

Tweaking the M110 a bit more:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip160.jpg

Ok... that's will be fine and you SCARs are now some VERY Accurate weapons in the ARMA3 world,lol;)

And for the new shots o f the M110,still seems a little bit small...

And as for the M38A1 Breaching Charge,how should I use it? It can only make a hole on specific bulidings?

Ahh okay

Just place the M38A1 like a satchel charge and test various walls. Some can make a hole and if you place it inside a building you can blow it up as well. There's a script somewhere that allows you to place it on walls, etc. but I haven't touched it.

Ahh okay

Just place the M38A1 like a satchel charge and test various walls. Some can make a hole and if you place it inside a building you can blow it up as well. There's a script somewhere that allows you to place it on walls, etc. but I haven't touched it.

Well,I've tested several walls and it seems we need at least 2 M38A1 to blow a wall down...maybe need to increase damage...

And you mean if I want to blow a hole on a house I need to place it on the wall of the house,right?

Well... inside of it. And gotcha on the explosive, I'll just double it then. Which walls are you talking about?

Er...just the common white wall in town,often appear as wall of yards