dazhbog

Linux Dedicated Server feedback

Arma 3 linux server is fixed and publish on Steam.

Well good to know, i've wasted like 2 days trying to figure that out with the other server admin. :mad:

Thank you for the reply anyway.

its not the server .cfg ... its put into your server's start file as below

#!/bin/bash
# Wrapper file to start the A3 server

# Network settings used in -cfg param
networkConfig="network.cfg"

# Server configuration settings used in -config param
serverConfig="server.cfg"

# Server profile and difficulty settings used in -name param
profileName="server.arma3profile"

# Stop old server
./stop

# Start server
echo "Starting server..."
nohup ./arma3server -cfg="/$networkConfig" -config="$serverConfig" -name="$profileName" -mod= -port=2302 -maxmem=2047 -noSound -nologs > arma3.log 2>&1& echo $! > .pid

I put -nologs do to warnings I don't need to know ...

Edited by Dr Death JM

Hello

I am new to the forums. I am unable to post new threads just yet and I have read many other threads on the issue I am seeing. I'm looking for any advice or documentation that can be thrown my way. I have set up a server on Centos 7, i forwarded all the correct ports and the server is able to start and run. However I am not able to find it in the server browser. I am at a loss here as I said I have read through many other forum posts on this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@kyle1457: is your server.cfg valid and has everything you need? at the very least make sure you have the following:

hostname="your server name goes here";
steamPort=8766;
steamQueryPort=27016;
reportingIP="arma2pc.master.gamespy.com";
persistent=1;

are you able to be on the same LAN as the server and see if you can connect that way? how about connecting to the server IP using an RCON arma server admin tool?

also, how are you starting the server? are you sure its correct? what does your process run string look like? here's an example from the public server i run:

/home/arma3/arma3/public/arma3-public -bepath=/home/arma3/arma3/public/battleye \
  -cfg=/home/arma3/arma3/public/serverconfig/basic.cfg \
  -config=/home/arma3/arma3/public/serverconfig/server.cfg \
  -noSound -name=public \
  -mod=/home/arma3/arma3/;addons;curator;heli;kart;@cba_a3;@task_force_radio;@a3mp;@agm; -port=2302 -exThreads=7

the log is your friend in this case. do you see lines that look similar to

18:43:11 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.198)
18:43:11 Host identity created.
[s_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 107410
18:43:11 Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
2015/02/03, 18:43:11 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
2015/02/03, 18:43:12 Connected to Steam servers

these lines indicate a successful Linux arma 3 server "bringup". if you're not seeing this kind of stuff, then your server is not configured right. if you ARE seeing this kind of stuff then your server is configured fine but your port-forwarding/DMZ setup/etc is where the problem lies.

hope this helps! ping back if you need anything else.

-Limey

these lines indicate a successful Linux arma 3 server "bringup". if you're not seeing this kind of stuff, then your server is not configured right. if you ARE seeing this kind of stuff then your server is configured fine but your port-forwarding/DMZ setup/etc is where the problem lies. -Limey

what do you mean ? :) do you know how to solve the steam search slowly ?

Hi,

There is still a way to get log.rpt AND console log as in Windows version ?

I try to install Arma3 on Debian7 and a can only get .rpt or console log but not both.

The /home/user/.local/share/Arma 3 folder where the console should be is not created.

under linux logfile="serverlog.log"; in server.cfg seems not working.

Edited by Soldat_Ryan

Hey,

I am pretty satified with the linux server binaries except for one small thing:

At each mission restart the server crashes with no apparent reason (also the server is purely vanilla) when loading the mission file (right after the lobby).

Has anyone come across the same problem and is there a solution to fix this?

Hi,

There is still a way to get log.rpt AND console log as in Windows version ?

I try to install Arma3 on Debian7 and a can only get .rpt or console log but not both.

The /home/user/.local/share/Arma 3 folder where the console should be is not created.

under linux logfile="serverlog.log"; in server.cfg seems not working.

You need to pipe the output. i.e.

./arma3server >> logfile.txt

Hey,

I am pretty satified with the linux server binaries except for one small thing:

At each mission restart the server crashes with no apparent reason (also the server is purely vanilla) when loading the mission file (right after the lobby).

Has anyone come across the same problem and is there a solution to fix this?

I have also this problem. When the mission go to end normaly, the server (often) crash too. I m not sure but it seems to come with BIS end function.

You need to pipe the output. i.e.

./arma3server >> logfile.txt

i did ! That s why i do not understand. Iworked when i did on my Debian 6 and surprisingly not anymore with my Debian 7.

My command line : ./arma3server -port=3202 -noslpash -nosound -world=empty >> log.2302.txt 2>&1

[solved] folder (home/user/.local/share) was not created automaticly (i though it was !) so i did it manually ! :rolleyes:

Edited by Soldat_Ryan

Since the 1.40 update I can't load missions anymore without the server dying on me. The clients get a "session lost" message.

It's possible to select a mission, join a slot and start it but you won't see the briefing. The server just shuts down.

I found this line interesting:

Can't find real path "a3\map_stratis\data\roads\roads.shp": "No such file or directory"

Here is the complete RPT. Started completly without mods.

./arma3server -config=config.cfg -cfg=base.cfg -port=2502
19:05:00 ManagerConfig()
19:05:00 Item STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_ACTION_IN_MAP listed twice
19:05:00 Item str_usract_action_in_map listed twice
19:05:03 Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/
19:05:03 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/
19:05:03 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/
19:05:03 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/
19:05:03 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
19:05:03 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/
19:05:03 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/
19:05:03 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/
19:05:03 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/
Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
19:05:04 ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.
19:05:04 Initializing Steam Manager
19:05:04 ManagerConfig()
19:05:04 unable to load subscribed content list. list will be updated from steam
19:05:04 unable to load published content list. list will be updated from steam
19:05:04 Steam Manager initialized.
19:05:04 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
19:05:04 modsReadOnly = false
19:05:04 safeModsActivated = false
19:05:04 customMods = false
19:05:04 hash = 'C48C043F32411337700384E978E6D1D39F261601'
19:05:04                                               name |               modDir |    default |               origin |                                     hash | fullPath
19:05:04 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19:05:04                                  Arma 3 DLC Bundle |            dlcbundle |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |
19:05:04                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |             GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 | /opt/arma3server/heli
19:05:04                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |             GAME DIR | 36ec981d56bb34ae2f9912ac1a812a64d978a2ac | /opt/arma3server/kart
19:05:04                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |             GAME DIR | c0d67091cf7c84eac02aace7350f06fc08b7a43b | /opt/arma3server/curator
19:05:04                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |
19:05:04 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
19:05:04 InitSound ...
19:05:04 InitSound - complete
19:05:04 Dedicated host created.
19:05:04 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
19:05:04 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
19:05:04 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
19:05:04 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaysinglemission_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayattributes_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script
Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script
19:05:05 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
19:05:05 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
19:05:06 Host identity created.
[s_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 107410
19:05:06 Game Port: 2502, Steam Query Port: 2503
19:05:06 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2502, Steam Query Port: 2503
Arma 3 Console version 1.40 : port 2502
19:05:07 Connected to Steam servers
19:05:11 lukrop uses modified data file
19:05:11 Player lukrop connecting.
19:05:12 Player lukrop connected (id=76561197972261819).
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 30: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west1.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 35: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west2.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 40: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west3.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 45: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west4.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 50: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west5.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 55: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west6.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 60: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west7.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 65: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west8.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 19: '.loadScreen': Missing ';' at the end of line
19:05:12 Unexpected stringtable format inside <Text ID="STR_ATM_Main"><Key>
19:05:12 Unsupported language English in stringtable
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 30: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west1.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 35: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west2.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 40: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west3.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 45: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west4.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 50: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west5.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 55: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west6.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 60: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west7.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:12 File description.ext, line 65: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west8.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:13 File description.ext, line 19: '.loadScreen': Missing ';' at the end of line
19:05:13 File description.ext, line 30: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west1.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:13 File description.ext, line 35: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west2.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:13 File description.ext, line 40: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west3.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:13 File description.ext, line 45: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west4.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:13 File description.ext, line 50: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west5.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:13 File description.ext, line 55: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west6.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:13 File description.ext, line 60: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west7.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:13 File description.ext, line 65: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west8.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:13 Unexpected stringtable format inside <Text ID="STR_ATM_Main"><Key>
19:05:13 Unsupported language English in stringtable
19:05:13 Unsupported language English in stringtable
19:05:13 File description.ext, line 19: '.loadScreen': Missing ';' at the end of line
19:05:16 Admin lukrop logged in.
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 30: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west1.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 35: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west2.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 40: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west3.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 45: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west4.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 50: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west5.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 55: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west6.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 60: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west7.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 65: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west8.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 19: '.loadScreen': Missing ';' at the end of line
19:05:16 Unexpected stringtable format inside <Text ID="STR_ATM_Main"><Key>
19:05:16 Unsupported language English in stringtable
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 30: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west1.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 35: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west2.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 40: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west3.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 45: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west4.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 50: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west5.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 55: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west6.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 60: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west7.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 65: '/CfgRespawnInventory/west8.vehicle': Missing ';' prior '}'
19:05:16 File description.ext, line 19: '.loadScreen': Missing ';' at the end of line
19:05:23 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
19:05:38 Roles assigned.
19:05:38 Reading mission ...
19:05:38 Starting mission:
19:05:38  Mission file: MP_COOP_m02
19:05:38  Mission world: Stratis
19:05:38  Mission directory: A3\missions_f\mpscenarios\MP_COOP_m02.Stratis\
19:05:38 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
19:05:38 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
Can't find real path "a3\map_stratis\data\roads\roads.shp": "No such file or directory"

19:05:40 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
19:05:40 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
19:05:45 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
19:05:45 EPE manager release (0|1|0)
19:05:45 ../lib/Network/networkServer.cpp ClearNetServer:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
19:05:46 Error: entity [smokeShellRed] still has its shape, ref_count=1
19:05:46 Error: entity [FxCartridge_65_caseless] still has its shape, ref_count=1
19:05:46 Error: entity [b_Parachute] still has its shape, ref_count=8
19:05:46 Error: entity [smokeShell] still has its shape, ref_count=1
19:05:46 Error: entity [b_65x39_Caseless_green] still has its shape, ref_count=1
19:05:46 Error: entity [O_helipilot_F] still has its shape, ref_count=1
19:05:46 Error: entity [O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_F] still has its shape, ref_count=1
19:05:46 Error: weapon [arifle_Katiba_C_F] still has its shape, ref_count=2
19:05:46 Error: weapon [FirstAidKit] still has its shape, ref_count=8
19:05:46 Error: weapon [ToolKit] still has its shape, ref_count=1
19:05:46 Error: weapon [itemGPS] still has its shape, ref_count=1
Bad animation file format in file 'a3\anims_f_kart\data\anim\sdr\cts\starterpistol\acts_starterpistol_in.rtm'.
19:05:46 Extensions:

I upgraded using steamcmd by validating 233780 and downloading the update just now.

Steamcmd output:

[  0%] Checking for available updates...
[----] Verifying installation...
Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --
Loading Steam API...OK.
@ShutdownOnFailedCommand 1
"@ShutdownOnFailedCommand" = "1"
@NoPromptForPassword 1
"@NoPromptForPassword" = "1"
login xxx ****

Logging in user 'xxx' to Steam Public...Logged in OK
Waiting for license info...OK
force_install_dir /opt/arma3server
app_update 233780 validate
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 0.14 (3493387 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 4.55 (113723285 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 14.08 (352157311 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 19.95 (498854061 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 27.87 (696952233 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 35.88 (897230249 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 41.67 (1042179288 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 49.57 (1239703114 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 57.02 (1426021782 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 62.78 (1570004334 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 70.79 (1770406537 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 77.97 (1949818458 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 84.28 (2107667450 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 92.27 (2307523636 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 99.81 (2496012464 / 2500794674)
Update state (0x61) downloading, progress: 0.00 (0 / 326)
Success! App '233780' fully installed.
quit

A fast strace revealed that arma3server is not finding most of the base game I assume?

vikadm@srv3 /opt/arma3server $ strace -e trace=open,access ./arma3server -config=config-3.cfg -cfg=base.cfg -port=2502
[ Process PID=5541 runs in 32 bit mode. ]
access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK)      = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/etc/ld.so.preload", R_OK)      = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/tls/i686/sse2/cmov/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/tls/i686/sse2/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/tls/i686/cmov/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/tls/i686/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/tls/sse2/cmov/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/tls/sse2/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/tls/cmov/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/tls/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/i686/sse2/cmov/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/i686/sse2/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/i686/cmov/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/i686/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/sse2/cmov/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/sse2/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/cmov/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/etc/ld.so.cache", O_RDONLY)      = 3
open("/lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/opt/arma3server/librt.so.1", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/librt.so.1", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/opt/arma3server/libdl.so.2", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libdl.so.2", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/opt/arma3server/libsteam_api.so", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/opt/arma3server/libstdc++.so.6", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/lib32/libstdc++.so.6", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/opt/arma3server/libm.so.6", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libm.so.6", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/opt/arma3server/libgcc_s.so.1", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/opt/arma3server/libc.so.6", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libc.so.6", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/proc/stat", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC)  = 3
open("nolog.txt", O_RDONLY)             = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/etc/nsswitch.conf", O_RDONLY)    = 4
open("/opt/arma3server/libnss_compat.so.2", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/etc/ld.so.cache", O_RDONLY)      = 4
open("/lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libnss_compat.so.2", O_RDONLY) = 4
open("/opt/arma3server/libnsl.so.1", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libnsl.so.1", O_RDONLY) = 4
open("/opt/arma3server/libnss_nis.so.2", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/etc/ld.so.cache", O_RDONLY)      = 4
open("/lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libnss_nis.so.2", O_RDONLY) = 4
open("/opt/arma3server/libnss_files.so.2", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libnss_files.so.2", O_RDONLY) = 4
open("/etc/passwd", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 4
open("/etc/localtime", O_RDONLY)        = 4
19:41:52 ManagerConfig()
access("steam_appid.txt", F_OK)         = 0
open("steam_appid.txt", O_RDONLY)       = 4
access("/home/vikadm/.steam/steam.pid", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/vikadm/.steam/steam.pid", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home", F_OK)                   = 0
access("/home/vikadm", F_OK)            = 0
access("/home/vikadm/.steam", F_OK)     = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/home/vikadm", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = 4
open("/home", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = 4
open("/", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = 4
open("/home/vikadm/.steam/steam.pid", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/home/vikadm/.local/share/Arma 3/Arma3.cfg", O_WRONLY|O_CREAT|O_TRUNC, 0200) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("dlcbundle", R_OK|W_OK)          = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/etc/passwd", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 5
access("/home/vikadm/.local/share/Arma 3\\dlcbundle", R_OK|W_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("dlcbundle", R_OK|W_OK)          = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("heli", R_OK|W_OK)               = 0
access("/opt/arma3server/heli", R_OK|W_OK) = 0
access("kart", R_OK|W_OK)               = 0
access("/opt/arma3server/kart", R_OK|W_OK) = 0
access("curator", R_OK|W_OK)            = 0
access("/opt/arma3server/curator", R_OK|W_OK) = 0
access("A3", R_OK|W_OK)                 = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/etc/passwd", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 5
access("/home/vikadm/.local/share/Arma 3\\A3", R_OK|W_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("A3", R_OK|W_OK)                 = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/heli/dta", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/kart/dta", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/curator/dta", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("dta", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = 5
open("core", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOTDIR (Not a directory)
open("bin", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("languagecore_f", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
19:41:52 Item STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_ACTION_IN_MAP listed twice
19:41:52 Item str_usract_action_in_map listed twice
open("/proc/5541/statm", O_RDONLY)      = 8
open("/proc/5541/statm", O_RDONLY)      = 8
--- SIGCHLD (Child exited) @ 0 (0) ---
--- SIGCHLD (Child exited) @ 0 (0) ---
open("/opt/arma3server/heli/addons", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = 8
open("a3/modules_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/music_f_heli/music", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/languagemissions_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/anims_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/boat_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/missions_f_heli/video", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/dubbing_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/sounds_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/functions_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/language_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/soft_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/data_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/structures_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/supplies_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/missions_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/music_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/ui_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/missions_f_heli/data", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/cargoposes_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/air_f_heli", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/kart/addons", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = 28
open("a3/languagemissions_f_kart", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/structures_f_kart", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/weapons_f_kart", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/missions_f_kart", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/anims_f_kart", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/modules_f_kart/data", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/data_f_kart", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/modules_f_kart", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/soft_f_kart", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/characters_f_kart", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/missions_f_kart/data", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/ui_f_kart", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/sounds_f_kart", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/language_f_kart", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/opt/arma3server/curator/addons", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = 42
open("a3/ui_f_curator", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/language_f_curator", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/missions_f_curator", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/functions_f_curator", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/modules_f_curator", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("a3/data_f_curator", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("addons", O_RDONLY|O_NONBLOCK|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY|O_CLOEXEC) = 48

Edited by lukrop

Same Problem!!!

I hate ArmA-Updates, because everytime the Updates have Errors.

Please try out your updates BEFORE RELEASE.

Its happening to us (with Windows-Equipment) too.

this is the error message from the server, before dying:

Bad animation file format in file 'a3\anims_f_kart\data\anim\sdr\cts\starterpistol\acts_starterpistol_inrtm'.

RPT:

=====================================================================

== C:\Games\arma3new\arma3server.exe

== C:\Games\arma3new\arma3server.exe -port=8766 -cfg=basic.cfg -config=A3_Server_Alpha.cfg -profil=C:\Users\Game\Documents\Arma 3 -malloc=tbb4malloc_bi -noPause -enableHT -nosplash

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server

Exe timestamp: 2015/03/02 15:29:40

Current time: 2015/03/03 19:27:03

Type: Public

Branch: Stable

Version: 1.40.129533

Allocator: C:\Games\arma3new\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

=====================================================================

19:27:03 ManagerConfig()

19:27:03 Error when creating WIC imaging factory:

Error: 0x80040154

19:27:03 Splash window: Empty image - unable to draw the splash window

19:27:03 Item STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_ACTION_IN_MAP listed twice

19:27:03 Item str_usract_action_in_map listed twice

19:27:09 Splash window: Empty image - unable to draw the splash window

19:27:09 Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/

19:27:09 Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/

19:27:10 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/

19:27:10 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/

19:27:10 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/

19:27:10 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

19:27:10 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/

19:27:10 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/

19:27:10 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/

19:27:10 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/

19:27:10 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/

19:27:10 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/

19:27:10 Splash window: Empty image - unable to draw the splash window

19:27:10 Splash window: Empty image - unable to draw the splash window

19:27:10 ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.

19:27:10 Initializing Steam Manager

19:27:10 ManagerConfig()

19:27:10 Steam Manager initialized.

19:27:10

19:27:10 ==== Loaded addons ====

19:27:10

19:27:10 dta\bin.pbo - unknown

19:27:10 dta\core.pbo - 72362

19:27:10 dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 80021

19:27:10 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\air_f_heli.ebo - 79805

19:27:10 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\anims_f_heli.ebo - 79126

19:27:10 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\boat_f_heli.ebo - 79398

19:27:10 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\cargoposes_f_heli.ebo - 79126

19:27:10 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\data_f_heli.ebo - 79642

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\dubbing_f_heli.ebo - 75138

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\functions_f_heli.ebo - 77667

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\languagemissions_f_heli.ebo - 76893

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\language_f_heli.ebo - 79600

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\missions_f_heli.ebo - 79039

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_data.ebo - 75977

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_video.ebo - 75065

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\modules_f_heli.ebo - 79398

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\music_f_heli.ebo - 76012

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\music_f_heli_music.ebo - 76012

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\soft_f_heli.ebo - 79398

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\sounds_f_heli.ebo - 79398

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\structures_f_heli.ebo - 80293

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\supplies_f_heli.ebo - 79398

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\heli\addons\ui_f_heli.ebo - 76986

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.pbo - 79126

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\kart\addons\data_f_kart.pbo - 79601

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.pbo - 76770

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\kart\addons\language_f_kart.pbo - 79532

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.pbo - 76770

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.pbo - 75687

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.pbo - 74588

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.pbo - 80293

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 78988

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 76769

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 79649

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 C:\Games\arma3new\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 78347

19:27:11 addons\a3.pbo - unknown

19:27:11 addons\air_f.pbo - 79681

19:27:11 addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\animals_f.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 72362

19:27:11 addons\anims_f.pbo - 79482

19:27:11 addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72362

19:27:11 addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 79675

19:27:11 addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 78608

19:27:11 addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 72362

19:27:11 addons\armor_f.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 79681

19:27:11 addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 79681

19:27:11 addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 79681

19:27:11 addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\boat_f.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 78836

19:27:11 addons\characters_f.pbo - 79649

19:27:11 addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\data_f.pbo - 79651

19:27:11 addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76960

19:27:11 addons\drones_f.pbo - 79653

19:27:11 addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 76110

19:27:11 addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 78704

19:27:11 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 78762

19:27:11 addons\editor_f.pbo - 74164

19:27:11 addons\functions_f.pbo - 79623

19:27:11 addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 78988

19:27:11 addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 73434

19:27:11 addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 76893

19:27:11 addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 77325

19:27:11 addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76770

19:27:11 addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 76770

19:27:11 addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 79149

19:27:11 addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 76770

19:27:11 addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 77098

19:27:11 addons\language_f.pbo - 79621

19:27:11 addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 77325

19:27:11 addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 77492

19:27:11 addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 76769

19:27:11 addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 77476

19:27:11 addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 77476

19:27:11 addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 77365

19:27:11 addons\map_altis.pbo - 80359

19:27:11 addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 79087

19:27:11 addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 79087

19:27:11 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 79087

19:27:11 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 79087

19:27:11 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 79087

19:27:11 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 79087

19:27:11 addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\map_data.pbo - 73001

19:27:11 addons\map_stratis.pbo - 80359

19:27:11 addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 79082

19:27:11 addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 79082

19:27:11 addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\map_vr.pbo - 77601

19:27:11 addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\misc_f.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\missions_f.pbo - 78843

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 79649

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 75473

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79463

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 72362

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 75065

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 79649

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 79472

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 79065

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_epc_data.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_epc_video.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 79649

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 76877

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\modules_f.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 73635

19:27:11 addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\music_f.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\music_f_music.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\plants_f.pbo - 80365

19:27:11 addons\roads_f.pbo - 80359

19:27:11 addons\rocks_f.pbo - 80359

19:27:11 addons\signs_f.pbo - 80365

19:27:11 addons\soft_f.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\sounds_f.pbo - 79437

19:27:11 addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\static_f.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 79420

19:27:11 addons\structures_f.pbo - 80292

19:27:11 addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 80293

19:27:11 addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 80293

19:27:11 addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 80293

19:27:11 addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 80293

19:27:11 addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 80293

19:27:11 addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 80292

19:27:11 addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 80292

19:27:11 addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 80293

19:27:11 addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 73106

19:27:11 addons\ui_f.pbo - 79689

19:27:11 addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76325

19:27:11 addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 79689

19:27:11 addons\weapons_f.pbo - 79430

19:27:11 addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 79398

19:27:11 addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 79398

19:27:11

19:27:11 =======================

19:27:11

19:27:11 Splash window: Empty image - unable to draw the splash window

19:27:11 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================

19:27:11 modsReadOnly = false

19:27:11 safeModsActivated = false

19:27:11 customMods = false

19:27:11 hash = 'C48C043F32411337700384E978E6D1D39F261601'

19:27:11 name | modDir | default | origin | hash | fullPath

19:27:11 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19:27:11 Arma 3 DLC Bundle | dlcbundle | true | NOT FOUND | |

19:27:11 Arma 3 Helicopters | heli | true | GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 | C:\Games\arma3new\heli

19:27:11 Arma 3 Karts | kart | true | GAME DIR | 36ec981d56bb34ae2f9912ac1a812a64d978a2ac | C:\Games\arma3new\kart

19:27:11 Arma 3 Zeus | curator | true | GAME DIR | c0d67091cf7c84eac02aace7350f06fc08b7a43b | C:\Games\arma3new\curator

19:27:11 Arma 3 | A3 | true | NOT FOUND | |

19:27:11 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================

19:27:11 Splash window: Empty image - unable to draw the splash window

19:27:11 InitSound ...

19:27:11 InitSound - complete

19:27:11 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...

19:27:11 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.

19:27:11 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

19:27:11 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

19:27:11 Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script

19:27:11 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script

19:27:12 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script

19:27:12 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script

19:27:12 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaysinglemission_script

19:27:12 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script

19:27:12 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script

19:27:12 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script

19:27:12 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script

19:27:12 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayattributes_script

19:27:12 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script

19:27:12 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script

19:27:12 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script

19:27:12 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

19:27:12 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

19:27:13 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 8766, Steam Query Port: 8767

19:27:14 Connected to Steam servers

19:27:42 File description.ext, line 0: '.disabledAI': Missing ';' at the end of line

19:27:59 File description.ext, line 0: '.disabledAI': Missing ';' at the end of line

19:28:06 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

19:28:11 Starting mission:

19:28:11 Mission file: MP_ZR_8_Karts02

19:28:11 Mission world: Stratis

19:28:11 Mission directory: A3\missions_f_kart\mpscenarios\MP_ZR_8_Karts02.Stratis\

19:28:11 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

19:28:11 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

19:28:11 No more slot to add connection at 033057 (3386.8,5735.4)

19:28:13 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

19:28:13 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

19:28:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list

19:28:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit

19:28:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit

19:28:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile

19:28:14 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal

19:28:14 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal

19:28:14 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow

19:28:14 Error: Wheel reference not initialized

i guess, they just forgot a "." in between inrtm . Maybe in Config.bin? A path to the Acts_starterPistol_in.rtm

Edited by BennetArms

Thank you cuel, appreciate it =)

Error with the unofficial hotfix:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helicopter_Base_H/reflectors/Right.color'

So play missions without helos until BIS fixes it =)

Edited by BennetArms

Squad XML files still do not work on linux.

Works fine for me. Make sure you don't have them disabled via the basic.cfg.

Works fine for me. Make sure you don't have them disabled via the basic.cfg.

Nope doesnt work. There are no settings in basic.cfg that disable squad xml's. MaxCustomFileSize is large enough to allow custom files, but does not effect squad xmls.

Our configs were copied from a windows server and squad xml's worked on it, but stopped working when we switched to linux.

I'm really interested to know if anyone has got a working local HC with AiATP and signaturescheck=2?

I literally cannot get it work and I've tried every possible solution. The HC keeps getting kicked off.

I've tried resigning the keys(creating new). Connected as a client just fine but HC gets kicked

I've tried transferring the full AiATP (server is using lite) and HC still get kicked

Has anyone got it to work? Is there a way to turn off signatureCheck for local clients ?

I figured out my problem with squad xmls. Linux does not like caps in the path name... this should really be fixed as windows loves caps.

Hi,

Why only "global" channel is logged ? (it is not the case under Windows where each channels are logged)

There is a way to get all channels logged in console.log file ? :confused:

ins0 (creator of armasquads) and I did a lot of research on the squad xml files today and we have found out what is exactly happening and not happening with squad xmls. He has fixed his site for squad xmls on linux, but the icon is still not shown and is never requested by the server either. Please read his post on the feedback ticket for all the info regarding our tests:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22506