Sign in to follow this  
Laconic

[CML] Clan Magnus Legio seeks Legionnaires for our Arma 3 Division!

[CML] CLAN MAGNUS LEGIO

WHO WE ARE

Clan Magnus Legio is a multi-game community which prides itself on maturity, speed, and battlefield effectiveness. Through the efforts of our many members we have established ourselves as a powerful force in online wargaming. Most recently, CML was active in Planetside 2 where we became one of the most effective New Conglomerate outfits and founded the NC Coalition (the most powerful alliance in the faction).

WHAT WE DO

CML excels on the battlefield by using superior teamwork, clear communication, and rapid movement to overcome all obstacles. CML explores all aspects of the games we play in detail to ensure domination on land, sea, and air. Formal trainings and specializations round out our arsenal as we work to improve the skills of our members.

WHAT WE OFFER

Dedicated TS3 Server: CML.MagnusLegio.net (open to prospective players and guests)

100 player PVP Server (Escalation)

100 player PVP/PVE Server (Insurgency)

50 player PVP server (404 Wasteland)

WHO WE WANT

We seek mature, disciplined members that have the ability to learn and listen. We will teach you the skills you need, and train you until you have the discipline required. Experienced members who are willing and able to step up their game may be considered for Officer promotions.

It’s not all “Try Hard†mode though… we also enjoy laid back “Coffee Ops†and special events. Wasteland and PVP operations are run weekly. We value new players and are happy to help those who are willing to learn. We are US based and are most active in the evenings EST.

TESTIMONIALS

You don’t have to take our word for it. Here are props from members, friends, and foes alike:

"CML is the best outfit I've ever had the pleasure of rolling with. After lone wolfing for so long, I've found my home with this pack. When I first joined I was amazed at how such a large group could work together so well." Valient Viet, [CML]

"The amount of fun I have in this game has increased by a stupid amount since joining these guys. They're a fun bunch and we get **** done. Glad to be part of CML." Rayco, [CML]

"CML is a great outfit who I have had the pleasure of working with on many occasions. Their leaders are extremely capable and their presence is definitely felt on the battlefield." BlackShrike, [bAX]

"Probably the most organized and professional outfit on NC right now. They are really pulling a lot of weight for their faction. Always a blast going up against them." Gbank, [HNYB]

"CML = Best Large NC outfit on there. Always gives EXOC a hell of a fight." RobotNixon, [EXOC]

MEDIA

Seeing is believing. Check out our leader Dzire’s stream and our MLG performance in PS2:

http://www.twitch.tv/dzirecml/c/2951709 (Wasteland PVP)

http://www.twitch.tv/dzirecml/c/2951741 (King of the Hill PVP)

(MLG war report)

WANT TO JOIN?

Visit our TS3 server and ask players in the Arma 3 channels where we’re playing. If you think we’re a good fit for you and you have what it takes, put in an application at MagnusLegio.net and an officer will get back to you quickly. We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

FOR THE LEGION!

Edited by Laconic