Sign in to follow this  
wgaf

Is This a Joke?

Because it isn't funny.

What the hell happened to BI?

Probably issue that Campaign is missing...

Anyway, be patient. Modders will make great SP missions for you to play. Maybe (probably) even small campaigns...

Is This a Joke?

Because it isn't funny.

What the hell happened to expressive titles and textes?

It was stated about 918,273,271,271 times that the campaign will be released after the main game via a free DLC.

Hey,

Rule 21 would like to have a word with you:

§21) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first.

Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

With that out of the way, what is troubling you?

Is This a Joke?

Because it isn't funny.

What the hell happened to expressive titles and textes?

It was stated about 918,273,271,271 times that the campaign will be released after the main game via a free DLC.

I didn't play the ofp campaign or the campaigns in either of the arma games.

Greek Island Vacation Simulator 2013 really shouldn't be called Arma3.

This is future warfare as imagined in 1995.

The commanche helicopter was cancelled 9 years ago.

In the future, has iran converted to judaism, is that why they use israeli weapons?

What happened to BI making war simulators?

This is a disgrace and the people responsible should be ashamed of themselves.

---------- Post added at 08:05 ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 ----------

And what is with the hexagons?

Was one of the two unemployable devs who spent a weekend making the weapons and vehicles obsessed with hexagons or something?

I didn't play the ofp campaign or the campaigns in either of the arma games.

Greek Island Vacation Simulator 2013 really shouldn't be called Arma3.

This is future warfare as imagined in 1995.

The commanche helicopter was cancelled 9 years ago.

In the future, has iran converted to judaism, is that why they use israeli weapons?

What happened to BI making war simulators?

This is a disgrace and the people responsible should be ashamed of themselves.

First, all the vehicles, island and factions have been seen for weeks. Second what Isreali weapon does the CSAT use?

The whataver gibberish they call it opfor squad machine gun is israeli.

---------- Post added at 08:08 ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 ----------

Exactly, the piles of garbage "vehicles" "weapons" and "factions" have been seen for weeks but that was the alpha and then beta.

How can they release this as a game?

It's hard to imagine there is ever going to be an arma4 after this :(

These are becoming entertaining while waiting for release, each one more dramatic than the last one!

Probably another rule applies here..

Why are you waiting for the release? It's out already, has been for an hour.

Prepare to be extremely disappointed, if you enjoyed OFP or Arma2.

Spoiler alert - it's the dev build with a couple more "showcases."

That's it.

It's still Greek Island Vacation Simulator 2013. You can still wear colored shirts and look at the beautiful greek island.

You still can't build a server for people to play on, because what is there to do?

This isn't a game, it's an island.

All content will have to be user-created.

We got screwed, everybody. Only one fixed winged aircraft, and nope, its not for the CSAT or NATO. I am deeply disappointed in lack of content.

Probably issue that Campaign is missing...

Anyway, be patient. Modders will make great SP missions for you to play. Maybe (probably) even small campaigns...

The game has almost no assets so keep waiting :rolleyes:

If they didn't have the money (and they only sold about a zillion copies of arma2 during the dayz craze, so it's hard to imagine they are broke) to add new vehicles, weapons, etc to thier new game, they should have just ported their excellent work from arma2 over, the game would have been a hit.

Something must have gone catastrophically wrong at BI between the release of Arma2 OA and this.

Carrier Command Gaea Mission comes to mind.

It's very hard to imagine how there will be an arma4 after what they've done with this.

If you mean the Katiba that's actually a slightly modified KH2002 produced by Defense Industries Organization, Iran.

the game would have been a hit.

Despite your butthurt, the game appears to be selling quite well (#5 in the top sellers, over 5000 names in the supporter edition section of the credits, etc etc).

You might not be happy, but the BI people I know are. And frankly, thats all that matters.

Awesome! So it is, no disappointment here bro, it's going to be awesome watching this grow, like the others it's only the beginning.. Contrats to BI :D

Spoiler alert - it's the dev build with a couple more "showcases."

That's it.

It's still Greek Island Vacation Simulator 2013. You can still wear colored shirts and look at the beautiful greek island.

You still can't build a server for people to play on, because what is there to do?

This isn't a game, it's an island.

All content will have to be user-created.

i'm here since first ofp 1.0. And this is your own opinion. Why should i be dissapointed, if im foloowing the progress since the alpha? That is so typical, some of "old fanboys", of any game, have always to complain about the latest of their series games. Why did they that, why didn't they the other way. Why should we play all the same era over and over for example?

Funny. I've been killing virtual enemies and having a hoot for months now. I expect this to continue for a very long time. For less money than a meal out, I personally feel I got my money's worth, and some.

The Zafir isn't Israeli if you are talking about Israeli LMG it called Negev and it use 5.56 mm not 7.62 as the Zafir. But I agree they look the same.

But then again the Bluefor have the Merkava mk4 (Slammer in game) and the Namer IFV (Panther in game) so it look like in the future Israeli weapons are more common around the world.

You should post your post in less trolish method since the campaign haven't been inroduced yet we don't really know what happened to Israel in BIS future world.

If they didn't have the money (and they only sold about a zillion copies of arma2 during the dayz craze, so it's hard to imagine they are broke) to add new vehicles, weapons, etc to thier new game, they should have just ported their excellent work from arma2 over,

umm, the game has to like 90% ALL new weapons and vehicles, but you say you wish, they have aadded new vehicles and weapons? May i ask you my friend, did you even start up arma 3 at all?

I've played all the Arma games/OFP and i've enjoyed them all. This one included. While there are aspects that caused me some disappointment I am still having a lot of fun with the game. Not everyone may like what was released but that is up to them. For me I am going to have a lot of fun with the game.

If you mean the Katiba that's actually a slightly modified KH2002 produced by Defense Industries Organization, Iran.

No, I mean the Zogledyphf or whatever the "CSAT" (an acronym I have yet to divine the meaning of) machine gun is.

Ok since all the issues the OP has brought up have been/are being discussed in similar threads, I am going to close this one.