Sign in to follow this  
[aps]gnat

Take On Mars Photography : Questions and Comments

Not really discussing a specific photo but I was hoping someone could answer me if the game stores the photos you take in the game in a form that's accessible via your computer and if so where? Looked around in the main program folder but been unable to find anything.

Thanks for any helpful reply!

Not really discussing a specific photo but I was hoping someone could answer me if the game stores the photos you take in the game in a form that's accessible via your computer and if so where? Looked around in the main program folder but been unable to find anything.

Thanks for any helpful reply!

Yes it does. I am no Steam expert so can not tell why it should be in such strange place but the place is something like:

Steam\userdata\12223341\244030\local\maruk\savedata\spaceprog\photos

Yes it does. I am no Steam expert so can not tell why it should be in such strange place but the place is something like:

Steam\userdata\12223341\244030\local\maruk\savedata\spaceprog\photos

Big thanks Marek, now I could find them! I am not sure but I believe that might be where Steam stores cloud save data and such!

A ton of great images guys. But holy crap, what's with the tiny resolution crops? How am I supposed to use 640x360 as a desktop background!? :P

Hi Folks....One question. In Steam....The screenshot(F12) is not working...how can I get a screenshot? You guys seem to be doing ok getting them.

Thanx

now then...I found the photo folder...now...How do I post them here for you all to see? Any help would be loved..thanx.

now then...I found the photo folder...now...How do I post them here for you all to see? Any help would be loved..thanx.

Hi slickbet, you'll need to upload them somewhere online and then link them here. If you google "free image hosting" you should find several sites that will host the images.