Sign in to follow this  
titibond

CJTF'S Editor [ALPHA]

bann_fofo2.jpg

Hi everyone.

First : A big THX to Dren for the structure of this addon

There is no update and news from Dren since 2 months ,so I made a big update of the Dren's Editor with a lot of Wrecks, House, Ruins, Item. I added new classes/display name.

You can now acces to almost all objects. Houses, misc items, ruins ... !!!

There are 6 classes under "Empty" selection:

• Military

• Houses

• Ruins

• Walls

• Wrecks

• Misc

You can download it here :

- Armaholic (Not always the latest Update)

- My Own Link (I am uploading frequently with the lasts Buildings/etc...)

Reference :

-Dren

-BOOtsy here

-Antihelios.de

-my serching

Note:

You can post here

-new classname

-bugs

-improvement

-suggestion

Titi

Team CJTF 101

Edited by titibond

Hey, appreciate the effort your went through for more editor objects. I have been using it for a little while (since your last update actually on May 21)

Since the Beta is now available for the Dev version, is there anything else in there that is locked until a modder or a dev unlocks it?

Great work!

Hello

Thanks for updating this. Can you maybe add trees, rocks, roads and plants to the editor? It´s something i need for an upcoming mission.

Hi guys ! BIG Thx for your support /feedback.

@ArmaSalt3 : I 've tried to find other items/houses/etc since the BETA is available. But it is quite difficult to find the right classname. Sometimes i find a new classname, but when i try it, it doesn't exist ..

I can't tell you if there is anything else locked, but i think yes. The main difficulty is to find the right classname.

@MAD T : I'm like you. I need "trees/rocks/plants". I've found a lot plant/trees classnames, but when i try it, it doesn't exist ... I think i'm missing something but i don't know what or devs just lock it. It is very long to find classname manually with Depbo. I 've never really done this before.

If you know someone who finds/found new classname, just tell me and i will update my addon as soon as possible.

Hi guys ! BIG Thx for your support /feedback.

@ArmaSalt3 : I 've tried to find other items/houses/etc since the BETA is available. But it is quite difficult to find the right classname. Sometimes i find a new classname, but when i try it, it doesn't exist ..

I can't tell you if there is anything else locked, but i think yes. The main difficulty is to find the right classname.

@MAD T : I'm like you. I need "trees/rocks/plants". I've found a lot plant/trees classnames, but when i try it, it doesn't exist ... I think i'm missing something but i don't know what or devs just lock it. It is very long to find classname manually with Depbo. I 've never really done this before.

If you know someone who finds/found new classname, just tell me and i will update my addon as soon as possible.

I can only advise you to use eliteness (works much better imho :D).

And i guess it's giving you an Error because Rocks and Trees aren't defined as Objects but as entities. I'm by far no expert at thi, but you might have to define them as objects in their config entry, or make new ones.

Then again, that's just an assumption.

Cheers, still loving your addon!

Great addon, hope this is able to stay updated.

I hope eventually we get map icons as well, so we know how large things is without the need for a 3D editor.