I got this from Jester814 on youtube, so props to him! Heres the link for his editing playlist, I suggest watching all the videos

Open your mission in the editor and insert any ammo box. I think the supply box is empty but the clear item codes will empty any box you put in. The allowdamage false is only there bc they were exploding when I put them too close together in my gun store. In the init field of the ammo box enter the code below. You can edit it to have any gear you'd like the numbers are the amount of that item. I suggest saving this in a txt file for easy reference.

this allowDamage false;

clearWeaponCargo this;

clearMagazineCargo this;

clearItemCargo this;

this addweaponcargo ["srifle_EBR_F",10];

this addweaponcargo ["hgun_P07_F",10];

this addmagazinecargo ["20Rnd_762x45_Mag", 100];

this addmagazinecargo ["16Rnd_9x21_Mag", 30];

this addmagazinecargo ["30Rnd_9x21_Mag", 10];

this additemcargo ["optic_Aco", 10];

this additemcargo ["optic_Hamr", 10];

this additemcargo ["optic_Holosight", 10];

this additemcargo ["acc_flashlight", 10];

this additemcargo ["acc_pointer_IR", 10];

this additemcargo ["U_B_CombatUniform_mcam", 10];

this additemcargo ["U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt", 10];

this additemcargo ["U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_vest", 10];

this additemcargo ["H_HelmetB", 10];

this additemcargo ["H_HelmetB_light", 10];

this additemcargo ["H_HelmetB_paint", 10];

this additemcargo ["V_PlateCarrier1_rgr", 10];

this additemcargo ["V_PlateCarrier2_rgr", 10];

this additemcargo ["V_PlateCarrierGL_rgr", 10];

this addbackpackcargo ["B_AssaultPack_ocamo", 10];

this addbackpackcargo ["B_Kitbag_sgg", 10];

• Thanks 1

This is good, but how do you use this to add items (more items than virtual arsenal will allow you) to a player?

the only real limit i have encountered to adding items to a player using virtual arsenal is the storage space of your uniform/vest/backpack. Once you have reached the storage limit of the inventory you are trying to add items to the virtual arsenal will no longer allow you to continue adding items. To the best of my knowledge it is not possible to add items to a player that would exceed the storage limit of said players inventories, at least not without a mod that remove storage limits. However i have no idea if a mod such as this even exists. When using scripts to add items to a player the script will add items one at a time to the desired inventory however if the inventory doesn't have enough free space the command to add the item to the inventory will silently fail(the item won't be added but you will also not receive errors or crashes,at least most of the time)

and if i completely misunderstood your question i apologize.

hope this helps.