Sign in to follow this  
KilJoy -SFG-

Coop 10 The Omega File

rat.jpg

Briefing

At 1400 hrs today while on a diplomatic mission A transport helicopter went down over island of Stratis,

The passenger list was classified but I can tell you it included the Secretary General and the Omega file.

Due to the current situation on Stratis we can not launch a standard SAR mission so thats where your team comes in.

We picked you because your the best.

We want you to get in behind enemy lines, find out where the Secretary General is and extract him if possible.

But your priority is the obtaining the Omega file, the enemy must never know it is somthing more then propaganda.

We will give you your first task when you have your feet on the ground. Good luck, Allied Command is counting on you.

Features

It's dynamic.

It selects nearby locations to create objectives but never the same one twice.

Adjustable parameters like enemy head count and skill.

Respawn on leader or at last checkpoint.

Tonic's Virtual Ammo System is included as an option.

Links

Armaholic mirror:

OmegaV1.zip

Armaholic mirror: The Omega File Co-x [ALPHA]

Edited by KilJoy [SFG]

Wow, what a great mission. We had tons of fun with this with 8 folks. Really great for teaching people formations, proper squad tactics. Loved the AI ambush scripts. Overall perfect mission. Thanks!

Wow, what a great mission. We had tons of fun with this with 8 folks. Really great for teaching people formations, proper squad tactics. Loved the AI ambush scripts. Overall perfect mission. Thanks!

Thanks, Glad you like it.:bounce3:

Thanks for this excellent mission! Whether I want to kill 10 minutes or spend the evening killing, this is perfect for my needs.

Have experienced some of the most intense infantry combat yet in the Alpha with this mission, and I recommend it for anyone who wants the same. :)

Good mission man!

If you do anymore and you want some help with voice work let me know!

how easy would it be to replace the respawn with revive? I see you're using a proprietary system

Edit : Nvm I edited it myself with BTC revive - great mission btw just not a fan of respawn..

Edited by Desrat
Workied it out

Nice to see the famous Kiljoy back.

good mission.