Still have invisible backpacks for Ghillie wearers...... it's just wrong I tells ya;-)

Well, if I recall correctly, the backpacks were always invisible for Ghillie suits in Arma 3. And that was one of my main reasons why I liked them, so you can carry huge pack without it being seen :D

Yes, ofc it's unrealistic but I like it. But I wouldn't mind if BIS chose to change that ;)

Any chance of a changelog today old chaps?

Patience you must have young padawan :)

Patience you must have young padawan :)

Mom, are we there yet , are we there yet ? :D

It'd be nice if there was a way to clear the bullet traces in the VA, other than restarting of course.

Edited by supercereal4

Maybe a "clear traces" addaction ?

If anything, we need less action menu entries not more. :) I'm still waiting for explosives to be bound to an item (i.e. a hand held trigger), instead of having the "touch off (x)" option next to "get in vehicle".

Really nice belt animation - which also Zafir and Mk200 could have that too

Sometimes it just looks slightly supernatural. :D

:shine::yay:

LOL, at this rate we might as well have something along the lines of this

That has to be the most hilarious reload animation I have ever seen lol

Woo, changelog!

• Added: LODs to bipod models

Some problem with the Shadow LOD on the AAF Bipods (Black and Olive) though - Shadow LOD either has non-closed geometry or some non-triangulated faces, or one of the added resolution LODs is missing the lodNoShadow = 1 property.

PSsNMkCl.jpg

AAF bipods seem to have a problem with the shadows. (Line shadows across the back that cut in to and out of the backpack shadow)

NicLEzRm.png

Edit: Obligatory ninja'd

M320 rate of fire seems a bit too fast imo :)

I have this weird issue since the dev build. Now before you all point and laugh, I am one of those <whispers> arrows users. My controls are basically this:

Slow Forward: Up

Fast Forward: SHIFT+Up

Move Forward: 2x Up

Now 2x UP won't work nor my combat pace adjustment keybind ©. I tried unbinding and rebinding, and no go. However W works for Move Forward. WTH? I know most people prefer using WASD, but really Dev build? Going to force me into abandoning my heathen arrow keys ways? lol Robert (Hammer) told me on Skype today that they fixed something along the lines of this issue, but once I cranked up ArmA and put down a soldier, it was the same thing. But when I go to stable, all my binds work flawlessly. I can see maybe combat pace adjustment going wonky, by why on earth would 2x UP suddenly stop working? O_O

Found one critical issue

If you try to take item from corpse - it will disappear and after that all items what you will take will disappear too. If you try to reload your gun your magazines will disappear without reloading

Found one critical issue

If you try to take item from corpse - it will disappear and after that all items what you will take will disappear too. If you try to reload your gun your magazines will disappear without reloading

what game version you have?

Found one critical issue

Experienced the same.On any gun after reload magazine disappears.

Maybe reproduce would be: Shoot nearly all rounds, access inventory and unload magazine/belt.

Get some more rounds from random corpse.

what game version you have?

Latest dev branch ofc

Edited by OlegAckbar

Russian doll vests

(vest in a vest in a vest)

j1938.jpg

Experienced the same.On any gun after reload magazine disappears.

Is this not the issue outlined here. That is not to say that mod is causing your issue, but the bug in the game is causing both issues (i.e. playing a gesture during a reload, breaks the reload and removes your mags without reloading the weapon). They could at least be somehow connected.

There is also an open feedback tracker issue here.

Edited by Jackal326

lol That's quite good :) Way too many (in)vests- reminds me of this weeks "Weekly Wipe":

Aye, aye - the guy from the IISS says ISIS ices any other crisis, Whereas I says let's see what CSIS says vis-a-vis ISIS so we can assess this.

The US can probably bring in the air power if the President decides to take that risk.

See, CSIS says we've got to seize this if we're going to cease this.

That's his thesis - that we're all in the faeces.

Edited by Das Attorney

https://i.imgflip.com/j1938.jpg

Is this not the issue outlined here. That is not to say that mod is causing your issue, but the bug in the game is causing both issues (i.e. playing a gesture during a reload, breaks the reload and removes your mags without reloading the weapon). They could at least be somehow connected.

There is also an open feedback tracker issue here.

I have no mods on.Also I experienced this on stable.I'm sure of that since I play SP, adapt

on stable branch only (dev branch doesn't save progress)

I have no mods on.Also I experienced this on stable.I'm sure of that since I play SP, adapt

on stable branch only (dev branch doesn't save progress)

I realise this, thats my point. The bug is present in stable AND devbranch builds it would seem. That was the point I was trying to get across, that it is not an issue unique to devbranch but has been a long standing issue within the engine (assuming its the same related issue anyway).