We have a lot of cool and oft-requested features in our plans for the next 2 years, but as you may have noticed - we're no longer confirming (development on) them until we're sure we can finish them :) So in general, expect new things to be announced quite close to deployment. We do however want to provide more high-level plans for further Arma 3 additions in the next months - e.g. the important themes.

While I understand the reason behind that it seems keeping everything quiet until the very last minute just means a lot of people will be bouncing up and down about the game being 'abandoned' or run by a skeleton crew. I think just saying 'hey we're looking into this no promises but we'd like to do it' would go far and either announcing its cut or deployment when that time comes. This isn't just about weapon resting but, well, anything you guys are working on. It somewhat disappoints me to read the various blogs and literally get nothing from them unless it's a feature that's going to show up in a couple dev builds.

I know there was a lot of fallout from a bunch of features being dropped but at least to me the problem was less the feature not being implemented but rather it it being swept under the rug with zero mention of it ever again, not even acknowledgement that the feature was axed.

We have a lot of cool and oft-requested features in our plans for the next 2 years, but as you may have noticed - we're no longer confirming (development on) them until we're sure we can finish them :) So in general, expect new things to be announced quite close to deployment. We do however want to provide more high-level plans for further Arma 3 additions in the next months - e.g. the important themes.

Next 2 years? with a lot of DLCs?

Sorry (and happy) to read that, Arma has no competitor in the same type of game. With my friends, we wait since one year to see more value in the content (bipod, fire when we are seated in vehicule, no problem with light and shader on water surface and more, ...).

We can't really play to arma with all the newest mod who was not perfect. It's difficult for teams who develop content to work on functions who are worked by Bohemia : exemple the VTS or the MCC who was cut by ZEUS. Zeus was nice but modders lost their time ... the same for bipobs i think and many more projects with a little work Bohemia could create amazing functions.

I don't blame you or the modders but with no competitor on the market, you can explain in detail what we could waiting. Players don't buy DLC if they are disapointed with the Arma 3 content of the base edition.

It's not a shame to use a old graphic motor or to had parterships with VBS who can explain why we don't had an function or more.

Best Regards.

G.B

Yeah I understand that. But this statement makes me wonder about the future of Arma 3. How are going to finance 2 years of Dev time? I would very much like one, or maybe even two full fledged expansions like OA than lots of smaller DLCs that will only serve to split the community.

How are going to finance 2 years of Dev time? I would very much like one, or maybe even two full fledged expansions like OA than lots of smaller DLCs that will only serve to split the community.

This!

Yeah I understand that. But this statement makes me wonder about the future of Arma 3. How are going to finance 2 years of Dev time? I would very much like one, or maybe even two full fledged expansions like OA than lots of smaller DLCs that will only serve to split the community.

DLCs don't necessarily split the community IF BIS keeps bringing out "lite" versions of the DLC.

But in general, I agree, larger DLC/expansions would be better than multiple smaller ones.

I would be happy with a simple list of what BI is actually working on or plans for the future - even if they will not finish their work.

All of this "we cannot promise anything" makes the future of Arma 3 so unclear to me, I am not sure if the game itself will change to the best...

the dlcs never did split the community, as you saw in arma2. because everyone had the same content it only was lower textures.

and the price of under 10 € was also not a stopper to buy these dlc´s.

So far, BIS DLC never split the community, but yes, the danger is there, especially in the light of earlier statements that DLC's would bring functionality rather than content.

Having said that, I'd rather prefer an expansion myself, but then, I don't mind the DLC because I am 100 % sure I am going to buy every bit of it (OK I have a supporter edition so I suppose I get it for free anyway)...

Lads, could you, please, try to stay on topic of the thread (and possibly make a new one for future concerns)? I would dare to say that Master lord Joris has been clear about our intentions :icon_twisted:

DLCs don't necessarily split the community IF BIS keeps bringing out "lite" versions of the DLC.

But in general, I agree, larger DLC/expansions would be better than multiple smaller ones.

Yes, BIS has found a very good solution for not spliting the community with DLCs, in theory. As it turns out our group almost never plays/produces mission with DLC content because we don´t want to force ugly textures on the players that don´t have it. BAF content gets played sometimes because it was regarded as a good DLC and bought by some people. PMC almost never gets played because almost nobody bought the thing and ACR doesn´t get played at all since nobody bothered to buy that (due to unfinished state). OA on the other hand has been bought by everybody because it added a large amount of interesting gear and features. I´m pretty sure that the situation in other communities is more or less the same (british communities excluded for obvious reasons :p )

I played ACR. That is one of my favorites. I hate that they released it so late without bringing it to A3. A lot of good stuff in that ACR. I hate to lose them. I Agree with the person who said everything seems to have been last minute. In fact, it seems more past last minute. Like as if everything was scrapped close to release and A3 was a last minute scramble to meet deadlines starting from scratch. I have been disappointed by many things. But other things are really good. Not at all like a finished game though. A3 at release was not up to release standards. Making such an involved dev branch probably saved the game.

I am very disappointed at that thing that is supposed to be a future version of the A-10. That picture should be deleted. Unless it really looks that bad. It's really that bad looking. The CSAT F-16 looking thing is awesome though. For anyone that hasn't seen them, it's in the "news" section of steam.

VRAM management changed (optimization)

This one looks promising, can we have some more details? :D

>Zeus waypoint placing changed to right mouse button

Please make this optional. Having right mouse button control the camera and waypoints is just irritating :(

>Zeus waypoint placing changed to right mouse button

Please make this optional. Having right mouse button control the camera and waypoints is just irritating :(

Can´t you change it in the controlls?

BIS,BIS,BIS... THAT A-164 IS FRIGGEN' SEXY. :D

Can't wait for release on Dev branch!

Can´t you change it in the controlls?

Right now, these are the Zeus controls:

Ko4i8WB.jpg

As you can see, there's also no mention of the ALT key, thus it doesn't work ingame (I think)

Fixed: Gear up SFX triggered when starting as Flying

Where do i find the config reference for this sound effect?

I'm in the right mood to cry at the moment. The recent update (rev. 116053) didn't fix it. Same problem since Friday. Please Bohemia, set up a dedicated server ant try yourself!

This time i could also provoke a CTD again. Sometimes you join as Zeus at the sea. If you change the cam place via MTB on the map, you can provoke the CTD.

Here is the client side rpt:

== G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe
== "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe"  -nosplash  -cpuCount=4 -maxmem=8192 

Exe timestamp: 2014/03/11 15:29:52
Current time:  2014/03/11 16:30:23

Type: Public
Branch: Development
Version: 1.13.116053

Allocator: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
=====================================================================

AppId parsing successful. Using appId=107410
Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_CURATOR_DELETE
Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_CURATOR_DESTROY
Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_CURATOR_MOVE_CAM
Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_CURATOR_LOCK_CAM
Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_CURATOR_LEVEL_OBJ
Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_CURATOR_ROTATE
Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_CURATOR_GROUP
Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_CURATOR_MULTIPLE
Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_CURATOR_CONTENT_WAYP
Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_CURATOR_MOVE_Y
Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_CURATOR_GET_OUT
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_CURATOR_DELETE
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_CURATOR_DESTROY
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_CURATOR_MOVE_CAM
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_CURATOR_LOCK_CAM
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_CURATOR_LEVEL_OBJ
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_CURATOR_ROTATE
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_CURATOR_GROUP
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_CURATOR_MULTIPLE
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_CURATOR_CONTENT_WAYP
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_CURATOR_MOVE_Y
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_CURATOR_GET_OUT
Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/
Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/
Updating base class thingX->FloatingStructure_F, by a3\structures_f_epb\civ\camping\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Camping_Light_F/
Updating base class ->VScrollbar, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/G_Expression/VScrollbar/
Updating base class ->HScrollbar, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/G_Expression/HScrollbar/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/
Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/
Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/
Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/
Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/
Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/
Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/
Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/
Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/
Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/
Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/
Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
Updating base class Optics_Commander_02->Optics_Armored, by a3\armor_f_epb\apc_tracked_03\config.bin/Optics_Commander_03/
ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.
Initializing Steam Manager
unable to load published content list. list will be updated from steam
unable to load cached items meta info. save and update functionality will be broken
Steam Manager initialized.

==== Loaded addons ====

G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\dta\bin.pbo - unknown
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\dta\core.pbo - 0
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 64582
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\a3.pbo - unknown
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\air_f.pbo - 63846
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 63907
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 63846
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 64279
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\animals_f.pbo - 63810
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 63856
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\anims_f.pbo - 64756
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 61907
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 63137
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\armor_f.pbo - 62266
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 64933
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 64550
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 64444
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 64933
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 43414
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\boat_f.pbo - 64140
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 60977
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 64649
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 64745
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\characters_f.pbo - 64775
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 64123
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 64716
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 64123
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 64728
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\data_f.pbo - 64573
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\drones_f.pbo - 64541
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 55351
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 55170
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 64461
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 64461
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 55217
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 63916
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 64768
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\editor_f.pbo - 53723
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\functions_f.pbo - 64726
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 63750
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 59304
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 61907
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 59304
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 62137
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 62502
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\language_f.pbo - 64203
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 63919
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 61251
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 64205
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 64260
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 64042
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis.pbo - 61521
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 56204
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 56661
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 56661
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 56661
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 56661
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 56661
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 56247
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_data.pbo - 58448
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_stratis.pbo - 61521
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 60227
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 60227
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 56247
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\misc_f.pbo - 58745
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f.pbo - 64434
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 62044
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 62070
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 49010
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 62070
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 64596
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 62070
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 58252
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 63937
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 62070
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 61701
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 62064
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 55501
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 52884
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 52434
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\modules_f.pbo - 63756
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 60170
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 56247
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 59320
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 61523
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f.pbo - 62941
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 62941
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 62070
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 62941
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 62070
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f_music.pbo - 62070
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\plants_f.pbo - 59944
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\roads_f.pbo - 60121
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\rocks_f.pbo - 58567
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\signs_f.pbo - 61888
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\soft_f.pbo - 62321
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 61888
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 64649
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\sounds_f.pbo - 64915
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 62371
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 64915
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 64915
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\static_f.pbo - 64092
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 64092
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 64649
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f.pbo - 60807
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 59943
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 60115
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 60848
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 60807
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 60807
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 61521
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 60665
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 62497
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 62497
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\ui_f.pbo - 64947
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 64310
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\weapons_f.pbo - 64573
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 64518
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 64518
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 64518
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 64573
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 64518
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 64935
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 64937
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 64935
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 64935
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 64934
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 64975

=======================

DX11 - Initializing DX11 engine.
DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0 (detected in config).
DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0.
   - adapter description : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470
   - adapter vendor ID : 4318
   - adapter device ID : 1741
   - adapter subsys ID : 888476760
   - adapter revision  : 163
   - dedicated video memory : 1286533120
   - dedicated system memory : 0
   - shared system memory : 2953113600
Error: JoystickDevices - CoInitilizeEx return 80010106
Detected Joystick: Logitech Freedom 2.4
   0 ... X-Achse [1,30]
   1 ... Y-Achse [1,31]
   5 ... Z-Rotation [1,35]
   6 ... Schieberegler [1,36]
Error: CoInitilizeEx (XAudio2-1st trial) return 80010106
PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
SimulWeather - Cloud Renderer - noise texture file is not specified!

No more slot to add connection at 033057 (3386.8,5735.4)
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
 config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon
 config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon
Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g01.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g01
Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g02.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g02
Animation o:\arma3\a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\wave\hubwave_move1.rtm not found or empty
Animation o:\arma3\a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\wave\hubwave_move2.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\hubspectator_walku.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\hubspectator_standu.rtm not found or empty
No default vars in config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part1.variantsPlayer
No default vars in config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part2.variantsPlayer
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_in1\acts_c_in1_briefing.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub01\acts_welcomeonhub03_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub01\acts_welcomeonhub03_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub02\acts_welcomeonhub04_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub02\acts_welcomeonhub04_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub03\acts_welcomeonhub05_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub03\acts_welcomeonhub05_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout1.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout2.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout3.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout4.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout5.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout6.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout7.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout8.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout9.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout10.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout11.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_sittingwounded_in.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_sittingwounded_wave.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_sittingwounded_loop.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_sittingwounded_out.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_sittingwounded_breath.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\cargoposes_f\anim\kia_driver_truck_03.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\data\anim\heli_attack_01_pilot_kia.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\data\anim\pilot_heli_light_02_kia.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\data\anim\copilot_heli_light_02_kia.rtm not found or empty
soldier[O_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[O_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[O_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[O_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[b_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[b_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[b_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[b_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\empty.p3d]
LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\acc\reticle_hamr.p3d]
LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\acc\reticle_arco_f.p3d]
LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\acc\reticle_arco_f.p3d]
LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\acc\reticle_hamr.p3d]
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
Speaker Male07_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes
Fresnel k must be >0, given n=2.51,k=0
Array index out of range
Array index out of range
Array index out of range
=======================================================
-------------------------------------------------------
Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 00F466B4
graphics:  D3D11
resolution:  1920x1080x32
Addons:
 A3_Structures_F_Items_Tools in a3\structures_f\items\tools\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_FuelStation in a3\structures_f\ind\fuelstation\
 A3_Modules_F_Marta in a3\modules_f\marta\
 A3_Armor_F_Slammer in a3\armor_f_gamma\mbt_01\
 A3_Structures_F_Households_Stone_Small in a3\structures_f\households\stone_small\
 A3_Weapons_F_ItemHolders in a3\weapons_f\
 a3_weapons_f_rifles_SMG_02 in a3\weapons_f_beta\smgs\smg_02\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Environment in a3\modules_f_curator\environment\
 A3_Language_F_Beta in a3\language_f_beta\
 A3_Structures_F_Households_House_Small01 in a3\structures_f\households\house_small01\
 A3_Structures_F_Research in a3\structures_f\research\
 A3_Dubbing_Radio_F in a3\dubbing_radio_f\, A3_Characters_F in a3\characters_f\
 A3_Modules_F_Sites in a3\modules_f\sites\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_ReservoirTank in a3\structures_f\ind\reservoirtank\
 A3_UI_F in a3\ui_f\, A3_Data_F_Curator in a3\data_f_curator\
 A3_Soft_F_Gamma_HEMTT in a3\soft_f_gamma\truck_01\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_Shed in a3\structures_f\ind\shed\
 A3_Structures_F_EPA_Civ_Camping in a3\structures_f_epa\civ\camping\
 A3_Modules_F_EPB in a3\modules_f_epb\
 A3_LanguageMissions_F_Gamma in a3\languagemissions_f_gamma\
 A3_Soft_F_Gamma_Offroad in a3\soft_f_gamma\offroad_01\
 A3_Structures_F_Households_House_Small02 in a3\structures_f\households\house_small02\
 A3_Soft_F_Beta_Quadbike in a3\soft_f_beta\quadbike_01\
 A3_Structures_F_EPA_Items_Electronics in a3\structures_f_epa\items\electronics\
 A3_Anims_F in a3\anims_f\, A3_Static_F_Mortar_01 in a3\static_f\mortar_01\
 A3_Structures_F_Households_House_Big01 in a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_Transmitter_Tower in a3\structures_f\ind\transmitter_tower\
 A3_CargoPoses_F in a3\cargoposes_f\, A3_Map_Altis_Scenes in a3\map_altis_scenes_f\
 A3_Structures_F_Wrecks in a3\structures_f\wrecks\
 A3_Weapons_F_EPA_LongRangeRifles_DMR_01 in a3\weapons_f_epa\longrangerifles\dmr_01\
 A3_Missions_F_Curator in a3\missions_f_curator\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Flares in a3\modules_f_curator\flares\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Curator in a3\modules_f_curator\curator\
 A3_Boat_F_Civilian_Boat in a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_civil_01\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_Accessories in a3\structures_f\civ\accessories\
 A3_Roads_F in a3\roads_f\
 A3_Structures_F_Households_House_Small03 in a3\structures_f\households\house_small03\
 A3_Map_Stratis_Scenes in a3\map_stratis_scenes_f\
 A3_Structures_F_Dominants_Castle in a3\structures_f\dominants\castle\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_Calvaries in a3\structures_f\civ\calvaries\
 A3_Structures_F_Households_House_Big02 in a3\structures_f\households\house_big02\
 A3_Modules_F_Multiplayer in a3\modules_f\multiplayer\
 A3_Animals_F_Seagull in a3\animals_f\seagull\
 A3_Boat_F_Trawler in a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_civil_04\
 A3_Structures_F_EPA_Items_Medical in a3\structures_f_epa\items\medical\
 A3_Structures_F_Mil_Barracks in a3\structures_f\mil\barracks\
 A3_Weapons_F_Ammoboxes in a3\weapons_f\ammoboxes\
 A3_Weapons_F_beta_EBR in a3\weapons_f_beta\longrangerifles\ebr\
 A3_Data_F_Curator_Respawn in a3\data_f_curator\respawn\
 A3_Modules_F_HC in a3\modules_f\hc\
 A3_UAV_F_Weapons_F_Gamma_Ammoboxes in a3\drones_f\weapons_f_gamma\ammoboxes\
 A3_Characters_F_Civil in a3\characters_f\civil\
 A3_Structures_F_Households_Stone_Big in a3\structures_f\households\stone_big\
 A3_Modules_F_ObjectModifiers in a3\modules_f\objectmodifiers\
 A3_Structures_F_Mil_Flags in a3\structures_f\mil\flags\
 A3_Weapons_F_Rifles_Khaybar in a3\weapons_f\rifles\khaybar\
 A3_Weapons_F_DummyWeapons in a3\weapons_f\dummyweapons\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Chemlights in a3\modules_f_curator\chemlights\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Objectives in a3\modules_f_curator\objectives\
 A3_Map_Data in a3\map_data\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_Camping in a3\structures_f\civ\camping\
 A3_Characters_F_OPFOR in a3\characters_f\opfor\
 A3_Structures_F_Naval_Piers in a3\structures_f\naval\piers\
 A3_LanguageMissions_F in a3\languagemissions_f\, A3_Language_F in a3\language_f\
 A3_Structures_F_Mil_TentHangar in a3\structures_f\mil\tenthangar\
 A3_Weapons_F_CSAT in a3\weapons_f\
 A3_Weapons_F_Beta_Acc in a3\weapons_f_beta\acc\
 A3_Structures_F_Dominants_WIP in a3\structures_f\dominants\wip\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_Offices in a3\structures_f\civ\offices\
 A3_Editor_F in a3\editor_f\, A3_Air_F in a3\air_f\
 A3_Air_F_Beta_Heli_Attack_01 in a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\
 A3_Map_Altis in a3\map_altis\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_Crane in a3\structures_f\ind\crane\
 A3_Structures_F_Mil_BagBunker in a3\structures_f\mil\bagbunker\
 A3_Weapons_F_Launchers_LAW in a3\weapons_f\launchers\rpg32\
 A3_Weapons_F_Rifles_SDAR in a3\weapons_f\rifles\sdar\
 A3_Weapons_F_Headgear in a3\weapons_f\
 A3_Weapons_F_Pistols_ACPC2 in a3\weapons_f_beta\pistols\acpc2\
 A3_Weapons_F_beta_Rifles_MX in a3\weapons_f_beta\rifles\mx\
 A3_Weapons_F_Launchers_Titan in a3\weapons_f_beta\launchers\titan\
 A3_Weapons_F_beta in a3\weapons_f_beta\
 A3_Weapons_F_EPA_Ammoboxes in a3\weapons_f_epa\ammoboxes\
 A3_Weapons_F_EPB_Acc in a3\weapons_f_epb\acc\
 A3_Weapons_F_EPB_Rifles_MX_Black in a3\weapons_f_epb\rifles\mx_black\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_Market in a3\structures_f\civ\market\
 A3_Structures_F_EPB_Items_Military in a3\structures_f_epb\items\military\
 A3_Data_F in a3\data_f\, A3_Animals_F_Snakes in a3\animals_f\snakes\
 A3_Air_F_Beta_Heli_Attack_02 in a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_02\
 A3_Animals_F_Chicken in a3\animals_f_beta\chicken\
 A3_Structures_F_EPB_Naval_Fishing in a3\structures_f_epb\naval\fishing\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind in a3\structures_f\ind\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_Tank in a3\structures_f\ind\tank\
 A3_Weapons_F_Gamma_Ammoboxes in a3\weapons_f_gamma\ammoboxes\
 A3_Armor_F_AMV in a3\armor_f_beta\apc_wheeled_01\
 A3_Boat_F_SDV_01 in a3\boat_f_beta\sdv_01\
 A3_Functions_F_EPA in a3\functions_f_epa\, A3_Music_F_EPA in a3\music_f_epa\
 A3_Structures_F_Items_Luggage in a3\structures_f\items\luggage\
 A3_Soft_F_Crusher_UGV in a3\drones_f\soft_f_gamma\ugv_01\
 A3_Weapons_F_Beta_Ammoboxes in a3\weapons_f_beta\ammoboxes\
 A3_Weapons_F_Pistols_Pistol_heavy_01 in a3\weapons_f_epa\pistols\pistol_heavy_01\
 A3_Sounds_F_EPB in a3\sounds_f_epb\
 A3_Structures_F_Bridges in a3\structures_f\bridges\
 A3_Music_F_EPB in a3\music_f_epb\, A3_Soft_F_HEMTT in a3\soft_f_beta\truck_01\
 A3_Structures_F_Items_Documents in a3\structures_f\items\documents\
 A3_armor_f_beta in a3\armor_f_beta\
 A3_Armor_F_EPC_MBT_01 in a3\armor_f_epc\mbt_01\
 A3_Modules_F_EPB_Misc in a3\modules_f_epb\misc\
 A3_Animals_F_Turtle in a3\animals_f\turtle\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_FuelStation_Small in a3\structures_f\ind\fuelstation_small\
 A3_Weapons_F_Pistols_Pistol_heavy_02 in a3\weapons_f_epa\pistols\pistol_heavy_02\
 A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_PlayGround in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\playground\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_Constructions in a3\structures_f\civ\constructions\
 A3_Structures_F_Items_Stationery in a3\structures_f\items\stationery\
 A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Camping in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\camping\
 A3_Characters_F_Proxies in a3\characters_f\proxies\
 A3_Data_F_Curator_Intel in a3\data_f_curator\intel\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Smokeshells in a3\modules_f_curator\smokeshells\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Respawn in a3\modules_f_curator\respawn\
 A3_Animals_F_Dog in a3\animals_f_beta\dog\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_Statues in a3\structures_f\civ\statues\
 A3_Modules_F_Skirmish in a3\modules_f\skirmish\, A3_UIFonts_F in a3\uifonts_f\
 A3_Weapons_F_EBR in a3\weapons_f\longrangerifles\ebr\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator in a3\modules_f_curator\, A3_Missions_F in a3\missions_f\
 A3_Boat_F_Boat_Armed_01 in a3\boat_f\boat_armed_01\
 A3_Characters_F_BLUFOR in a3\characters_f\blufor\
 A3_Structures_F_Training in a3\structures_f\training\, CAData in a3\
 A3_Missions_F_Gamma in a3\missions_f_gamma\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_Windmill in a3\structures_f\ind\windmill\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_Pipes in a3\structures_f\ind\pipes\
 A3_Weapons_F_Pistols_Rook40 in a3\weapons_f\pistols\rook40\
 A3_Weapons_F_AAF in a3\weapons_f\, A3_Weapons_F_Uniforms in a3\weapons_f\
 A3_Soft_F_TruckHeavy in a3\soft_f_beta\truck_02\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_SportsGrounds in a3\structures_f\civ\sportsgrounds\
 A3_Structures_F_EPB_Items_Luggage in a3\structures_f_epb\items\luggage\
 A3_Air_F_Beta_Parachute_01 in a3\air_f_beta\parachute_01\
 A3_Structures_F_Households_House_Shop01 in a3\structures_f\households\house_shop01\
 A3_Structures_F_Mil_Offices in a3\structures_f\mil\offices\
 A3_Weapons_F_Items in a3\weapons_f\items\
 A3_Data_F_Curator_Misc in a3\data_f_curator\misc\
 A3_Language_F_Curator in a3\language_f_curator\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Misc in a3\modules_f_curator\misc\
 A3_Modules_F_GroupModifiers in a3\modules_f\groupmodifiers\
 A3_Modules_F_LiveFeed in a3\modules_f\livefeed\
 A3_Air_F_Beta_Parachute_02 in a3\air_f_beta\parachute_02\
 A3_Structures_F_Households_House_Shop02 in a3\structures_f\households\house_shop02\
 A3_Armor_F_Panther in a3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\
 A3_Signs_F_AD in a3\signs_f\signs_ad\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_Pavements in a3\structures_f\civ\pavements\
 A3_Structures_F_Mil_Radar in a3\structures_f\mil\radar\
 A3_Weapons_F_EPB_Ammoboxes in a3\weapons_f_epb\ammoboxes\
 A3_Weapons_F_gamma in a3\weapons_f_gamma\
 A3_Data_F_Curator_Eagle in a3\data_f_curator\eagle\
 A3_Structures_F_Naval in a3\structures_f\naval\
 A3_Structures_F_Dominants_Church in a3\structures_f\dominants\church\
 A3_Modules_F_Beta in a3\modules_f_beta\
 A3_Boat_F_Beta_Boat_Armed_01 in a3\boat_f_beta\boat_armed_01\
 A3_Static_F_Beta_Mortar_01 in a3\static_f_beta\mortar_01\
 A3_Structures_F_EPA_Walls in a3\structures_f_epa\walls\
 A3_Structures_F_Items_Electronics in a3\structures_f\items\electronics\
 A3_Animals_F_Fishes in a3\animals_f\fishes\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_Factory in a3\structures_f\ind\factory\
 A3_Weapons_F_Pistols_P07 in a3\weapons_f\pistols\p07\
 A3_weapons_F_FIA in a3\weapons_f\
 A3_Armor_F_APC_Wheeled_03 in a3\armor_f_gamma\apc_wheeled_03\
 A3_Static_F_Gamma_AT in a3\static_f_gamma\at_01\
 A3_Language_F_Gamma in a3\language_f_gamma\
 A3_Structures_F_Households in a3\structures_f\households\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_PowerLines in a3\structures_f\ind\powerlines\
 A3_Armor_F_EPB_MBT_03 in a3\armor_f_epb\mbt_03\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_Ancient in a3\structures_f\civ\ancient\
 A3_Air_F_Beta in a3\air_f_beta\
 A3_Structures_F_Mil_BagFence in a3\structures_f\mil\bagfence\
 A3_Structures_F_Mil_Bunker in a3\structures_f\mil\bunker\
 A3_Weapons_F_Acc in a3\weapons_f\acc\, A3_Weapons_F_Vests in a3\weapons_f\
 A3_Weapons_F_EPA_EBR in a3\weapons_f_epa\longrangerifles\ebr\
 A3_Weapons_F_EPB_LongRangeRifles_M320 in a3\weapons_f_epb\longrangerifles\m320\
 A3_Structures_F_EPA_Items_Food in a3\structures_f_epa\items\food\
 A3_Modules_F in a3\modules_f\
 A3_Structures_F_Dominants_Lighthouse in a3\structures_f\dominants\lighthouse\
 A3_Structures_F in a3\structures_f\
 A3_Structures_F_Items_Valuables in a3\structures_f\items\valuables\
 A3_Air_F_Heli_Light_01 in a3\air_f\heli_light_01\
 A3_Static_F_Gamma_Mortar_01 in a3\static_f_gamma\mortar_01\
 A3_Air_F_Beta_Heli_Transport_01 in a3\air_f_beta\heli_transport_01\
 A3_Weapons_F_EPA_Rifles_MX in a3\weapons_f_epa\rifles\mx\
 A3_Air_F_Beta_Heli_Transport_02 in a3\air_f_beta\heli_transport_02\
 A3_Animals_F_AnimConfig in a3\animals_f\animconfig\
 A3_Soft_F_Car in a3\soft_f_gamma\hatchback_01\
 A3_Characters_F_INDEP in a3\characters_f_beta\indep\
 A3_Boat_F_Beta_Boat_Transport_01 in a3\boat_f_beta\boat_transport_01\
 A3_Air_F_Heli_Light_02 in a3\air_f\heli_light_02\
 A3_Structures_F_Items_Vessels in a3\structures_f\items\vessels\
 A3_Structures_F_Mil_Helipads in a3\structures_f\mil\helipads\
 A3_Weapons_F_Rifles_MX in a3\weapons_f\rifles\mx\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Ordnance in a3\modules_f_curator\ordnance\
 A3_Air_F_Gamma_Plane_Fighter_03 in a3\air_f_gamma\plane_fighter_03\
 A3_armor_f_beta_APC_Tracked_02 in a3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_02\
 A3_Music_F in a3\music_f\
 A3_Boat_F_Gamma_Boat_Transport_01 in a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_transport_01\
 A3_Modules_F_DynO in a3\modules_f\dyno\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_SolarPowerPlant in a3\structures_f\ind\solarpowerplant\
 A3_Structures_F_Households_Addons in a3\structures_f\households\addons\
 A3_Boat_F_Boat_Transport_01 in a3\boat_f\boat_transport_01\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_InfoBoards in a3\structures_f\civ\infoboards\
 A3_Map_Stratis in a3\map_stratis\, A3_Modules_F_Events in a3\modules_f\events\
 A3_Structures_F_Items in a3\structures_f\items\
 A3_Structures_F_Households_Slum in a3\structures_f\households\slum\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_CarService in a3\structures_f\ind\carservice\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_WindPowerPlant in a3\structures_f\ind\windpowerplant\
 A3_Weapons_F_Launchers_NLAW in a3\weapons_f\launchers\nlaw\
 A3_Weapons_F_Rifles_Mk20 in a3\weapons_f_beta\rifles\mk20\
 A3_Weapons_F_Machineguns_Zafir in a3\weapons_f_beta\machineguns\zafir\
 A3_Weapons_F_Rifles_Vector in a3\weapons_f_beta\smgs\smg_01\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_ConcreteMixingPlant in a3\structures_f\ind\concretemixingplant\
 A3_Armor_F in a3\armor_f\, A3_Signs_F in a3\signs_f\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_BellTowers in a3\structures_f\civ\belltowers\
 A3_Animals_F_Kestrel in a3\animals_f\kestrel\
 A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Accessories in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\accessories\
 A3_Misc_F in a3\misc_f\
 A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Dead in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\dead\
 A3_Animals_F in a3\animals_f\
 A3_Structures_F_Items_Cans in a3\structures_f\items\food\
 A3_Weapons_F_Machineguns_M200 in a3\weapons_f\machineguns\m200\
 A3_Weapons_F_beta_Rifles_Khaybar in a3\weapons_f_beta\rifles\khaybar\
 A3_Structures_F_Dominants_Amphitheater in a3\structures_f\dominants\amphitheater\
 A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Graffiti in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\graffiti\
 A3_Characters_F_Common in a3\characters_f\common\
 A3_Structures_F_Items_Gadgets in a3\structures_f\items\gadgets\
 A3_Animals_F_Sheep in a3\animals_f_beta\sheep\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_WavePowerPlant in a3\structures_f\ind\wavepowerplant\
 A3_Structures_F_Mil in a3\structures_f\mil\
 A3_Weapons_F_EPA_Acc in a3\weapons_f_epa\acc\
 A3_Weapons_F_Pistols_PDW2000 in a3\weapons_f_gamma\smgs\pdw2000\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Animals in a3\modules_f_curator\animals\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_Garbage in a3\structures_f\civ\garbage\
 A3_Static_F in a3\static_f\, A3_Functions_F in a3\functions_f\
 A3_Soft_F_MRAP_01 in a3\soft_f\mrap_01\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ in a3\structures_f\civ\
 A3_Armor_F_EPB_APC_tracked_03 in a3\armor_f_epb\apc_tracked_03\
 A3_Weapons_F_EPA in a3\weapons_f_epa\
 A3_Weapons_F_gamma_Acc in a3\weapons_f_gamma\acc\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Effects in a3\modules_f_curator\effects\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Intel in a3\modules_f_curator\intel\
 A3_Soft_F_Quadbike in a3\soft_f\quadbike_01\
 A3_Soft_F_MRAP_02 in a3\soft_f\mrap_02\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_DieselPowerPlant in a3\structures_f\ind\dieselpowerplant\
 A3_Missions_F_EPA in a3\missions_f_epa\
 A3_Air_F_Gamma_UAV_01 in a3\drones_f\air_f_gamma\uav_01\
 A3_Armor_F_Marid in a3\armor_f_beta\apc_wheeled_02\
 A3_Static_F_Gamma in a3\static_f_gamma\, A3_Missions_F_Beta in a3\missions_f_beta\
 A3_Soft_F_Offroad_01 in a3\soft_f\offroad_01\
 A3_Structures_F_Households_Stone_Shed in a3\structures_f\households\stone_shed\
 A3_Weapons_F_NATO in a3\weapons_f\
 A3_Weapons_F_Rifles_TRG20 in a3\weapons_f\rifles\trg20\
 A3_Weapons_F_EPB in a3\weapons_f_epb\
 A3_Functions_F_Curator in a3\functions_f_curator\
 A3_Structures_F_Naval_Buoys in a3\structures_f\naval\buoys\
 A3_Soft_F in a3\soft_f\, A3_Characters_F_EPA in a3\characters_f_epa\
 A3_UAV_F_Characters_F_Gamma in a3\drones_f\characters_f_gamma\
 A3_Structures_F_Walls in a3\structures_f\walls\
 A3_Soft_F_MRAP_03 in a3\soft_f_beta\mrap_03\, A3_Anims_F_EPA in a3\anims_f_epa\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_Lamps in a3\structures_f\civ\lamps\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_PlayGround in a3\structures_f\civ\playground\
 A3_Missions_F_EPB in a3\missions_f_epb\
 A3_Air_F_Gamma_UAV_02 in a3\drones_f\air_f_gamma\uav_02\
 A3_Misc_F_Helpers in a3\misc_f\helpers\
 A3_Structures_F_System in a3\structures_f\system\
 A3_Structures_F_EPA_Civ_Constructions in a3\structures_f_epa\civ\constructions\
 A3_Structures_F_Dominants_Hospital in a3\structures_f\dominants\hospital\
 A3_Animals_F_Goat in a3\animals_f_beta\goat\
 A3_Structures_F_EPB_Furniture in a3\structures_f_epb\furniture\
 A3_Structures_F_Mil_Shelters in a3\structures_f\mil\shelters\
 A3_Weapons_F_EPC in a3\weapons_f_epc\
 A3_Structures_F_EPA_Items_Vessels in a3\structures_f_epa\items\vessels\
 A3_Modules_F_UAV in a3\modules_f\uav\, A3_Characters_F_EPB in a3\characters_f_epb\
 A3_Modules_F_StrategicMap in a3\modules_f\strategicmap\
 A3_Structures_F_Dominants in a3\structures_f\dominants\
 A3_LanguageMissions_F_Beta in a3\languagemissions_f_beta\
 A3_Characters_F_Beta in a3\characters_f_beta\
 A3_Structures_F_Mil_Cargo in a3\structures_f\mil\cargo\
 A3_Weapons_F in a3\weapons_f\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Multiplayer in a3\modules_f_curator\multiplayer\
 A3_Structures_F_EPA_Mil_Scrapyard in a3\structures_f_epa\mil\scrapyard\
 A3_Modules_F_Misc in a3\modules_f\misc\
 A3_Anims_F_Config_Sdr in a3\anims_f\config\sdr\
 A3_Language_F_EPA in a3\language_f_epa\
 A3_Structures_F_Furniture in a3\structures_f\furniture\
 A3_Structures_F_Training_InvisibleTarget in a3\structures_f\training\invisibletarget\
 A3_Characters_F_EPB_Heads in a3\characters_f_epb\heads\
 A3_Structures_F_EPB_Items_Documents in a3\structures_f_epb\items\documents\
 A3_Weapons_F_Explosives in a3\weapons_f\explosives\
 A3_Data_F_Curator_Virtual in a3\data_f_curator\virtual\
 A3_Data_F_Curator_Characters in a3\data_f_curator\characters\
 A3_Characters_F_Heads in a3\characters_f\heads\
 A3_Animals_F_Rabbit in a3\animals_f\rabbit\
 A3_Characters_F_Gamma in a3\characters_f_gamma\
 A3_Modules_F_Effects in a3\modules_f\effects\
 A3_Language_F_EPB in a3\language_f_epb\
 A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Garbage in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\
 A3_Plants_F_Bush in a3\plants_f\bush\
 A3_Structures_F_EPB_Items_Vessels in a3\structures_f_epb\items\vessels\
 A3_Data_F_ParticleEffects in a3\data_f\particleeffects\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_Cargo in a3\structures_f\ind\cargo\
 A3_Weapons_F_LongRangeRifles_GM6 in a3\weapons_f\longrangerifles\gm6\
 A3_UI_F_Curator in a3\ui_f_curator\
 A3_Modules_F_Supports in a3\modules_f\supports\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_Dead in a3\structures_f\civ\dead\
 A3_Soft_F_Gamma_Quadbike in a3\soft_f_gamma\quadbike_01\
 A3_Air_F_EPB_Heli_Light_03 in a3\air_f_epb\heli_light_03\
 A3_Language_F_EPC in a3\language_f_epc\
 A3_Structures_F_Households_WIP in a3\structures_f\households\wip\
 A3_Static_F_Gamma_AA in a3\static_f_gamma\aa_01\
 A3_Structures_F_EPA_Items_Tools in a3\structures_f_epa\items\tools\
 A3_Weapons_F_EPA_LongRangeRifles_GM6 in a3\weapons_f_epa\longrangerifles\gm6\
 A3_Modules_F_Intel in a3\modules_f\intel\, A3_Boat_F in a3\boat_f\
 A3_Weapons_F_gamma_Items in a3\drones_f\weapons_f_gamma\items\
 A3_Rocks_F in a3\rocks_f\
 A3_Modules_F_Beta_FiringDrills in a3\modules_f_beta\firingdrills\
 A3_Soft_F_Gamma_TruckHeavy in a3\soft_f_gamma\truck_02\
 A3_Structures_F_Civ_Chapels in a3\structures_f\civ\chapels\
 A3_Structures_F_Mil_Fortification in a3\structures_f\mil\fortification\
 A3_Weapons_F_LongRangeRifles_M320 in a3\weapons_f\longrangerifles\m320\
 A3_Weapons_F_beta_Rifles_TRG20 in a3\weapons_f_beta\rifles\trg20\
 A3_Weapons_F_EPB_LongRangeRifles_GM3 in a3\weapons_f_epb\longrangerifles\gm6\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Mines in a3\modules_f_curator\mines\
 A3_Armor_F_T100K in a3\armor_f_gamma\mbt_02\
 A3_Soft_F_SUV in a3\soft_f_gamma\suv_01\, A3_Sounds_F in a3\sounds_f\
 A3_Structures_F_Naval_RowBoats in a3\structures_f\naval\rowboats\
 A3_Soft_F_Truck in a3\soft_f_gamma\van_01\, A3_BaseConfig_F in a3\baseconfig_f\
 A3_Structures_F_Ind_AirPort in a3\structures_f\ind\airport\
 A3_Modules_F_Curator_Lightning in a3\modules_f_curator\lightning\
Mods: A3
Distribution: 0
Version 1.13.116053
Fault time: 2014/03/11 17:05:53
Fault address:  00F466B4 01:00B456B4 G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe
file:     mp_zgm_m12_west
world:    Stratis
Prev. code bytes: 8B 43 58 8D 14 0F 0F AF 53 64 03 D6 03 54 24 3C
Fault code bytes: 8B 2C 90 89 6C 24 18 85 ED 0F 84 7E 01 00 00 83

Registers:
EAX:2519E600 EBX:20870F00
ECX:01FFFFF8 EDX:11FFFFB8
ESI:00000000 EDI:00000000
CS:EIP:0023:00F466B4
SS:ESP:002B:01E8E530  EBP:00000008
DS:002B  ES:002B  FS:0053  GS:002B
Flags:00010206
=======================================================
note: Minidump has been generated into the file C:\Users\boggler\AppData\Local\Arma 3\arma3_2014-03-11_16-30-23.mdmp

Edited by [LB] boggler

I have asked the sound department to be sure and the issue seems to be in units of the sample length - You seem to use seconds, but it is in samples :icon_twisted:

I have used samples measurement instead of seconds :

class FullAuto : Mode_FullAuto
{
begin1[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto1", 10, 1,500, {0, 6000}};
begin2[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto2", 10, 1,500, {0, 6000}};
begin3[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto3", 10, 1,500, {0, 6000}};
begin4[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto4", 10, 1,500, {0, 6500}};
begin5[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto5", 10, 1,500, {0, 6000}};
begin6[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto6", 10, 1,500, {0, 6000}};		
soundBegin[] = {"begin1", 0.16666, "begin2", 0.16666, "begin3", 0.16666, "begin4", 0.16666, "begin5", 0.16666, "begin6", 0.16667};
};

It still loops the whole sample.

P.S There's no way someone outside of the development team could have worked out that you had chosen "samples" as the measurement system, this is the sort of info that needs to go into the chnage log.

Sound in Arma is a very gray area, especially when it comes to some of the class parameters, perhaps pettka if you get a chance when you speak to the sound devs you could also ask them for an explanation of how the sound cone works for air vehicles too.

Regards

Bp

I have used samples measurement instead of seconds :

class FullAuto : Mode_FullAuto
{
begin1[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto1", 10, 1,500, {0, 6000}};
begin2[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto2", 10, 1,500, {0, 6000}};
begin3[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto3", 10, 1,500, {0, 6000}};
begin4[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto4", 10, 1,500, {0, 6500}};
begin5[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto5", 10, 1,500, {0, 6000}};
begin6[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto6", 10, 1,500, {0, 6000}};		
soundBegin[] = {"begin1", 0.16666, "begin2", 0.16666, "begin3", 0.16666, "begin4", 0.16666, "begin5", 0.16666, "begin6", 0.16667};
};

It still loops the whole sample.

P.S There's no way someone outside of the development team could have worked out that you had chosen "samples" as the measurement system, this is the sort of info that needs to go into the chnage log.

Sound in Arma is a very gray area, especially when it comes to some of the class parameters, perhaps pettka if you get a chance when you speak to the sound devs you could also ask them for an explanation of how the sound cone works for air vehicles too.

Regards

Bp

it should be possible to loop samples in the sampleeditor like Audacity / wavelab, and arma3 can read these looppoints set in the software ! that would be much easier than to gues where the loop is really played as a loop.

if its not possible it would be a great addition that you can read loop markers in arma.

Does anyone else have issues with units staying in formation? I have 8 guys in my squad and they can't stay still on any setting. They line up based on unit #2 instead of me. And #2 lines up wherever he wants. He likes to line up in front of me facing me. while in "file". When I tell them to get in formation, #2 gets in the right place for about 3 seconds then moves. It takes about 10-15 seconds for everyone to line up (set to aware). So as they line up with #2, 2 moves. So now they have to move to wherever he moves taking that 10-15 seconds again. So my squad NEVER stops moving.

Times where #2 does line up correctly, the rest line up according to the direction he is facing. So as he looks around, they keep lining up. Never stops moving. It's a real pain in the ass when I'm trying to hide, lining up along a wall or building. Because if i'm facing straight #2 isn't. So my squad starts moving around the building and walls exposing themselves to the enemy.

PLEASE fix it so the line up behind me facing the same direction I am. That way when they line up, I can tell them to stop. Otherwise I have to keep moving or stopping 1 at a time rather than pay attention to what's going on.

One more thing. Is there any real "stealth" in this game regarding aircraft? I don't seem to have any trouble knowing when something is coming or locking on with AA.

Thanks