Hi all

I thought I'd try my hand at some skinning since no one has done any brits yet. I'm enjoying how they are turning out so I'll release them to you all when they are finished.

I'm doing a Tri Force pack containing:

RAF Regiment Gunners

Royal Marine Commandos

British Army Soldiers

Here's a little taste of what I've done so far, wont release till the community make some Berets and some Mk 7 Helmets as thats were the differences will be seen along with unit badges etc.

105wob5.jpg

mrptol.jpg

316qdsh.jpg

Edited by Bigpickle

good job pickle - let's hope we get a decent shaped lid from BIS and not some puff pastry beret favoured by a country not to be named here lol

Always nice to see more Brit modders taking up the mantle :)

Any particular reason you're not going the MTP (or whatever they've started calling it now) route?

very nice :D great for our group :)

Good stuff, good to see the Brits making their way to A3.

Always nice to see more Brit modders taking up the mantle :)

Any particular reason you're not going the MTP (or whatever they've started calling it now) route?

I thought that in the end they'll probably be a few of the new MTP pattern mods, so I'd do the old style. for me that will always be our dmp tbh.

About time we see some RAF Reg'! Don't quite get the publicity the rest of the Infantry regiments get. Looking forward to it!

I thought that in the end they'll probably be a few of the new MTP pattern mods, so I'd do the old style. for me that will always be our dmp tbh.

A fair point, always good to see some of the more classic stuff - always fancied making an EWMIK again, even if it's all but being phased out by the Jackal and the donkey murderingly ugly RWMIK.

Hello friend,

Very impressed with your work, ESPECIALLY the royal marine commando's.

I am the Commanding Officer of 5 Commando Brigade - and i have been waiting for something like this for whats feels like years!

I myself began work on a green beret for arma 3 and i have all the configs and model done except i have trouble porting it (cannot see the beret).

Down to the point :P I would very much be interested in trialing and advertising your work for you within my unit and with other commando units im in contact with,

i would also be very happy to share my beret work with you if you would like to release it as part of your pack.

You can find our website here www.5commando.com and our Teamspeak if you ever need to speak with me is voice.5commando.com (i am on there most of the day).

Look forwards to hearing from you!

General Triangle - 5Cdo

Hey mate, these units look amazing! cant wait to see them finish.

Cheers

Commander Cube

These look amazing, can't wait for release !

i'm desperate for a norgy and a green lid and some old 58 pattern webbing lol.

standing by my bed...

those craphats are way too muscly and tanned - i sincerely object - i've seen your gulf pics and your mates were all shade lovin whippets now make them smaller, paler and weaker please.

the marines look good though. can you make an annoying scots redhead with a gimpy?

Edited by eggbeast

All irrelevant troll posts and replies to it removed.

RTR

I'm absolutely sure there are better places to post stuff like yours. This thread has nothing to do with real life and you don't abuse it for your ranting against the RAF Regiment.

If you have nothing constructive to add to this thread, then I suggest you leave it and don't come back.

I'm hoping someone ports the weapons in from arma2 BAF

That's not very likely though, is it, seeing as it was a paid for DLC ;) da12th is working on a new UKF/RKSL british weapons pack, although as with all new items, its going to take some time to finish,

That's not very likely though, is it, seeing as it was a paid for DLC ;)

Doh never thought of that