Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

The Official Arma 3 Alpha Giveaway Thread!

This thread is for all people to post their giveaways for the A3 Alpha, whether that be the full game, alpha invites etc, you should follow these simple rules:

1. Make your post clear and concise as a reply here not as a standalone thread.

2. You must be legit, do not offer something for giveaway you don't have or won't be able to provide.

3. Be warned you're risking your community name and forum account, if you rip the community off you will be outed and ousted!

4. Only one reply every 72 hours (3 days in layman's terms), no "bump" replies etc (you should post a little update, at least a sentence), if your post happens to be the last post then you can't bump it, even if 3 days has passed.

5. These rules are subject to change (i.e. I think of something obvious I should have included).

6. If people have questions for the person running the giveaway they should be sent directly via PM/Email

Edited by Placebo

Hello Guys!

I'm a BI supporter for the past year now but I have recently started making YouTube videos.

Being a new YouTuber. I tend to find legitimate and good ways to introduce myself to the gaming community. I currently have +5 Lite Alpha keys that I will be giving away once BI sends them to me.

By the end of this month I will be giving out a FULL Arma 3 game to one lucky Subscriber on my YouTube channel!

I have 3 easy steps to participate in the Alpha Lite giveaway and also Full game Giveaway.

Step 1:

See what I offer on my YouTube channel. (http://www.youtube.com/user/Izuen)

Step 2:

Subscribe to my channel to participate in the giveaway.

(Don't Subscribe if you only want to receive a full game and not watch my videos. You are then a failure to the BI Community.)

Step 3:

Tell your friends about my channel and share it to everyone!

My aim on YouTube is to create entertaining videos of BI Games. You can go check out what I already offer on my channel before you decide on Subscribing!

Catch you guys on the battle field!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49g2V-9be_4

Edited by Zuen

BBE Simulation is proud to announce our competitions page!

Take a look and enter our latest competition to win a pass for the ArmA 3 Alpha that releases on the 14th.

Arma 3 check out our competition to win a free pass for the ArmA 3 Alpha!

More competitions to follow!

http://bbesim.com/?page_id=206

Get Involved!

BElqxW7CEAAGFTA.png

Today is the day that you can win your copy of Arma 3

Participators of the Altis-Quest already know, but here it goes:

http://altis-quest.com/ is part of a Alternate reality game for the Arma 3 community organized by SahraniRadio.

The ARG consists of a story of several episodes. Each episode contains clues and objectives to unlock the next episode.

In this ARG, there are real prizes to win. You can win them by unlocking an episode or solving certain mysteries.

This website/blog, contains the main storyline of the ARG.

More information about the quest : http://altis-quest.com/?page_id=17[/img]

Today is the day that you can win your copy of Arma 3

Participators of the Altis-Quest already know, but here it goes:

http://altis-quest.com/ is part of a Alternate reality game for the Arma 3 community organized by SahraniRadio.

The ARG consists of a story of several episodes. Each episode contains clues and objectives to unlock the next episode.

In this ARG, there are real prizes to win. You can win them by unlocking an episode or solving certain mysteries.

This website/blog, contains the main storyline of the ARG.

More information about the quest : http://altis-quest.com/?page_id=17

Edited by jerryhopper

I am doing a Alpha Key giveaway on my YouTube channel here is the video

The ways to have a chance at the giveaway are stated

Requirements*

Describe in 25 Words or more why you deserve a key for the alpha*

Like and favorite the video*

Subscribe to keep up to date

Good luck to all who enter the giveaway

lite_key_giveaway_1_news_header_2_4.jpg

Welcome to the Armaholic Arma 3 Alpha Lite key giveaway.

Thanks to Bohemia Interactive who kindly provided us with 500 Arma 3 Alpha Lite keys we are able to offer many of you the chance to play the Arma 3 Alpha Lite when you are interested to try the next in the Arma series but for example do not know anyone who can sent you an invitation!

The Arma 3 Alpha Lite is a limited version of the Arma 3 Alpha – providing people with the opportunity to try out the singleplayer showcase missions, a selection of weapons and vehicles, and the scenario editor.

The Arma 3 Alpha Lite does not:

• feature a multiplayer component
  • feature modding support
  • include access to the Arma 3 Beta and complete game later on

The Arma 3 Alpha Lite will be discontinued on June 18th, 2013.

Normally people need to be invited to participate in the Alpha Lite by those who have purchased the regular Arma 3 Alpha, the Digital Deluxe Edition or the Supporters Edition. However here at Armaholic you now have an easy chance to obtain your own Arma 3 Alpha Lite key.

More information about all available Arma 3 packages can be found here.

Requirement:

Participation in the Armaholic Arma 3 Alpha Lite keys giveaway is very easy.

All you have to do is post in this thread a sentence, a slogan, a short story, an image or anything other you can think of while you use at least all these three words: 'Armaholic', 'Arma 3' and 'Bohemia Interactive' in it.

We have 500 keys for grabs so everyone should have a fair chance to get his Arma 3 Alpha Lite key.

Rules:

- The key will be sent to your email which you used when you registered on our website! Make sure it is active if you wish to recieve the Arma 3 Alpha Lite key.

- Only 1 valid entry per person!

- When found valid your post will be edited to indicate wether a key has been sent to your email address.

- If your post does not meet the requirements it will be removed and you will not recieve a key!

- Anyone can articipate but if you already have the Arma 3 Alpha or are already using an Arma 3 Alpha Lite please leave others a chance to get access to the game as well.

- All our normal forum rules apply.

Again, we would like to express our thanks to Bohemia Interactive for supporting us like this and of course for yet another great game in the series!

I have 2 invites for the lite version of the game, so if anyone needs them, leave me a message here with your steam id and i will send you one.

Cheers !

18_ausarma_logo_transparent_soldiers.png

AUSARMA still has over 200 Alpha Lite keys to give away.

Offer is valid for any Australasian resident.

Simply post in this thread asking for a copy for yourself or a friend.

http://www.ausarma.org/topic/3042-500-arma3-alpha-lite-codes-to-give-away/

If you are NOT from Australasia region, please do not ask, nor try to register and mask yourself as a local resident. Your IP will be checked, and if it is not a local IP you will be banned.

Hey guys!

I was lucky enough to be given 200 Alpha Lite keys by BI to give away, so here's my give-away video on how to get your hands on 'em:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXdubSVpPo8

You don't have to subscribe (though it would be nice), all you have to do is like the video and comment that you want a key. It's first come first serve with 50 keys to be given away every week, so there should be enough for anyone that wants one!

Cheers.

I have 3 Alpha Keys and 1 version of Cold War Assault to give away. Simply PM me and say what you need. 1st come 1st get.

3 invites to giveaway! Just follow the instructions in the video. Also, replies must be made on the youtube comments section, NOT this thread.

Hey everyone,

I work for LowLandLions.com, the biggest electronic sports organization in the Benelux, and decided to do a review on the ARMA3 Alpha. My main focus in this article was to give new players an idea of what the world of ARMA looks like through written coverage, as well as videos (PsiSyndicate! <3).

You can find the article here: http://www.lowlandlions.com/2011/content/News/LowLandLions_test_ARMA_III_Alpha-4333.html

To promote the review even further, I've decided to giveaway a full copy of ARMA 3 Alpha- which grants you access to the alpha, beta, full game, and even gives you three extra ARMA 3 ALPHA Lite keys to give away to your friends. To participate in the giveaway, you simply have to like us on Facebook and enter the competition through the facebook app. (don't forget this last step after liking the page! ;))

Good luck to all participants, and thanks to Sniperwolf572 for allowing me to post this here! :)

Edited by PurePassion
please watch the max. allowed filesize for hotlinked images (100KB)

Heya I dont want to just some into this forum and post random stuff not invited but we did get 5,000 STEAM codes for ARMA3 Alpha Lite. We are giving them away on our facebook page and our site.

Can I post the links here is that ok? I dont want to break any rules.

Winzor - Gamebreaker.tv

Heya I dont want to just some into this forum and post random stuff not invited but we did get 5,000 STEAM codes for ARMA3 Alpha Lite. We are giving them away on our facebook page and our site.

Can I post the links here is that ok? I dont want to break any rules.

Winzor - Gamebreaker.tv

Hi Winzor,

As per the Forum Rules, im afraid you aren't allowed to post the links here.

Thanks

I have two steam lite keys, if anyone wants one PM me

i would love a key if u still have one, looking forward to giving a ton of feedback thanks.

i would love a key if u still have one, looking forward to giving a ton of feedback thanks.

Hi sure i PM-ed you back!

I made a mistake, i had 3 steam keys so thats still two left..anyone?.....anyone?

I made a mistake, i had 3 steam keys so thats still two left..anyone?.....anyone?

Yeah I'd love one.

Hey, have you one for me too? Thanks you ;)

Hey, have you one for me too? Thanks you ;)

I have two more left so, sure PM me

Hey all i brought the arma 3 alpha last week and have 3 keys to give away, i'd like to give them to people who genuinely want to try the alpha lite instead of just using the gift to trade for their own profit which is why im posting here and not the steam forums. I guess the fairest way is the first 3 people to pm me or post (not even sure people still want lite keys by now but i thought i'd post anyway). Cheers :)

Hey all i brought the arma 3 alpha last week and have 3 keys to give away, i'd like to give them to people who genuinely want to try the alpha lite instead of just using the gift to trade for their own profit which is why im posting here and not the steam forums. I guess the fairest way is the first 3 people to pm me or post (not even sure people still want lite keys by now but i thought i'd post anyway). Cheers :)

I wanna get a key :)