= ACR DLC by BIS

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<><><>Mods/Addons Recommended (OPTIONAL)<><><>

+ JSRS 1.5 (with ACR Optional Pack)

+ ASR_AI

<><><>How to Install<><><>

Place the .PBOs inside the RAR into your ARMA2 MpMissions Folder

*NOTE* These can also be played in SinglePlayer!

**Best played in Co-Op as designed though**

<><><>Overview of features<><><>

- Fully Dynamic Mission's

- Fully Dynamic Weather (in some missions)

- TPWC AI Suppression Script

- TPW AI LOS Script

- UPSMON Patrol Script for Dynamic Missions, 100% replay value

- Simple Vehicle Respawn

- Custom Plane Loadout (ACR-Flyboy)

- Intro Cutscene

- Custom Music (That is 100% legal to share)

- Effects/First Aid Modules

- All 100% ACR Content

- 5 Missions to start (more planned for future updates)

<><><>Overview of Missions<><><>

-ACR Flyboy - co05

+ Take the role of a ACR AF Pilot and take on various objectives and destroy the enemy. Various objectives, with various hardness. Enjoy the early morning blue sky as you take flight in Flyboy!

-ACR Villages - co12

+ Take two squads out on patrols in the Bystrica area as you take on various objectives throughout the area. As local enemy Insurgents are threating the way of life in near by towns, have AA that have taken down UN choppers, and HVT in the area. Mutiple objectives, and mutiple ways to do them!

-ACR DrugSmuggler - co05

+ A Russian General has gone rogue with a European business man and are attempting to smuggle weapons and drugs out of the area. American CIA has asked the CZ SF team to sneak in and take him and his small miltia out. You will be paradrop'd in by a CIA C-130, than from there on, on your own!

-ACR OilRescue - co05

+ Recent events have casued a small terrorist group in the Shapur area to take a friendly hostage. He is a national in another country and they want him back. Your small team is tasked to go in during morning hours, take out any enemy forces, and get the hostage safely out of harms way.

-ACR Rescue The Car - co05

+ Our General (CZ) has had his brand new car stolen!! He is pissed! He wants it back ASAP or you all are gonna be frying burgers and fries. Go get his fancy new car back before his anger gets even worse and you all are stuck with desk jobs!

<><><>Mission Changelog(s)<><><>

--Update v1.2--

-DrugSmuggler (1.2)

= Fixed trigger so drugs blow up now.

= Parachutes should be protected now just in case.

-OilRescue (1.2)

= Added Little Bird for light CAS by request

= Small trigger fixes.

-GeneralsCar (1.2)

= Sometimes car would spawn in a house. Fixed.

= Added patrol.

= Small marker fix.

(Version 1.0 RELEASE)

<><><>Credits & Thank You's<><><>

- Chipper

- TPW

- USPMON

- Sinky

- Iceman77

- tryteyker

- Kylania

- Jsp

- ArmAholic Community & BIS Forum Community

- General Thank You to smaller based Script makers I may have forgotten.

<><><> Disclaimer<><><>

- Please do NOT edit any of my missions and republish them without my consent! You may use any script inside for your future mission, as I take ZERO claim of them as they are all public! But if you wish to edit any missions for your server/clan/group/etc, please ask for my permission! I will gladly allow it, long as you ask first! If it is edits for YOUR OWN personal use, than you are free to edit as much as you like!

<><><>Feedback & Bugs<><><>

- Please give all/any feedback you can, Honest opinions as well! It will only make me better, and slightly hurt me! I'd rather improve and take the truth, than be lied too and never grow & learn my mistakes! Any feedback, Comments is welcomed!

Edited by KilrBe3

Going to check these babies out!

I'll be doing it SP so I'll let you know if any problems occur. Cross fingers!

Thanks KilrBe3! Uploading to the CiA coop server!

---------- Post added at 13:25 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

Oh.... All the missions look great but use respawn...

KilrBe3, would you consider making a respawn free version of this pack?

Thanks KilrBe3! Uploading to the CiA coop server!

---------- Post added at 13:25 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

Oh.... All the missions look great but use respawn...

KilrBe3, would you consider making a respawn free version of this pack?

Had a small feeling you'd be asking for this, It's no problem! Here ya go;

http://www.mediafire.com/?on1h4z1cp1p3ckd

NoRespawn Version just for you guys at CiA!

KilrBe3, we just finished playing "drug smuggle". Nice mission!

two issues though - the parachutes are exploding midair (no one got killed, I needed first aid though) and the destroy the drugs objective isn't ticking (used like 10 satchels on the crate marked by the red arrow, it's just flattens and the objective isn't completed).

KilrBe3, we just finished playing "drug smuggle". Nice mission!

two issues though - the parachutes are exploding midair (no one got killed, I needed first aid though) and the destroy the drugs objective isn't ticking (used like 10 satchels on the crate marked by the red arrow, it's just flattens and the objective isn't completed).

I thank you for the post, I looked into it, and I can't seem to figure out how/why the parachutes for you were exploding mid-air. I tested it Hosted, and Dedicated just now, and none exploded mid-air. Was able to fix the drug objective, seems the crates don't like to trigger when blown 50/50 sometimes. I instead placed them on the truck flatbed now. Now you just need to blow the truck up w/the drugs in the back for it too complete.

I am sorry the first time didn't go smoothly :( Really not sure why those chutes blew up midair. I'll keep looking, and push a update by tomorrow night. Were you running ACE by any chance?

Thanks for the feedback & bug report! Hope you enjoyed the rest of it!

No worries mate, the mission was very enjoyable. I really liked the lighting conditions you put. I like illuminated nights where you can choose not to wear your NVG!

The exploding chutes are indeed a mystery. When I tested alone the chutes explode in both of the two attempts, but no one was hurt. When we played with humans I was wounded but nothing the medic couldn't fix.

This is a good mission and I look forward to playing the rest of the pack!

Oh, by the way, a word of advice. The leader seats in the cockpit of the C130, a bit unrealistic if you take into account that he needs to jump from the plane. If you plan another version, I would put two pilots instead of one. This will ensure the team is all at the back (and these planes are flown by at least a pilot and a co-pilot anyway...).

Edit: no, we were not running ACE. On Sunday (and Tuesday) We run CWR2, Zeus AI and TPWCAS suppression mod.

Edited by Variable

Hey variable, I looked into again this morning after a nights rest, and I still cannot make the chutes explode like you are having. I don't have the CWR2 mod, as that seems to be the only mod you are running & only thing I can think that may possibly cause the chutes to blow up...? I'm stumped on this one. Could you do a quick test for me and try it without CWR2 active?

I'll keep looking around for that chute problem.

Changes so far for ACR DrugSmuggler - co05.

- Squad Leader now in cargo with rest of his squad

- Fixed & Cleaned up some triggers

- Moved drugs onto truck flatbed, so it now triggers 100% of the time, instead of just boxes.

- Waypoint's cleaned up

I'll update the pack later today / late tonight along with a few other changes to some missions.

Just checked without CWR2. No exploding parachutes! I'll let the CWR2 team know about it.

In any case, as a workaround in the meantime, you might want to protect the team/their chutes with invincibility until they hit the ground.

Sorry for the delay in the update. I know one mission was game breaking, but had some other priorities in the world to partake in first. Also checked some other missions for double checking.

Update v1.2

-DrugSmuggler (1.2)

= Fixed trigger so drugs blow up now.

= Parachutes should be protected now just in case.

= Squad Leader now in cargo with rest of his squad

-OilRescue (1.2)

= Added Little Bird for light CAS by request

= Small trigger fixes.

-GeneralsCar (1.2)

= Sometimes car would spawn in a house. Fixed.

= Added patrol.

= Small marker fix.

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gsnc0j85796vvsx

ArmAholic link:

TBA

Please report any bugs you may find or errors!

Feedback, Comments, Questions, all welcomed & wanted! I can't fix my mistakes or learn from them, without feedback! :)

Next update to feature: Two new missions!

-Cheers

EDIT: @ Variable, thank you for clearing that up!

Edited by KilrBe3

Thanks for the update KilrBe3, will upload today. If player count allows, we will play it today during coop night.

Just finished Drugsmuggler in SP with ACR Lite.

Last task Evac was not "greened" wenn we escaped with chooper also not "greened" in debriefing screen.

Suggestion: i know it's coop pack but can you add in future donekeys/activatekey commands to missions. Finished mission will have green box in SP mission menu. Also maybe small overview with short mission description+picture for each missions.

Just finished Drugsmuggler in SP with ACR Lite.

Last task Evac was not "greened" wenn we escaped with chooper also not "greened" in debriefing screen.

Suggestion: i know it's coop pack but can you add in future donekeys/activatekey commands to missions. Finished mission will have green box in SP mission menu. Also maybe small overview with short mission description+picture for each missions.

Thank you very much for the feedback! I'll look into the task not updating. Far as Overview + Picture, you mean in the briefing? It should have one. Or you mean in the SP menu missions list?

Also thank you very much for the suggestion, I'll add activate/donekeys for SP users!

I'll have a update ready by end of the weekend!

-Cheers!

EDIT: How did they play out though in your mind, good, hard, easy, bad? Hope it was fun for you! :)

I was thinking about overview file with picture and small info about mission (for example: Czech SF squad must kill drug smuggler and destroy truck with drugs), overview in SP mission menu list where we choose mission to play.

I played only 1 mission and it's good no to hard in sp. I will play the rest probably after you release new update. Thanks for making missions for ACR faction.

Yeah, man.....thx for the ACR missions....wanna hook up for some PLA missions......hehehe:rolleyes: