Change Log:

v. 1.2

-Added optional side mission

-adjusted waypoints

-more ambiance

-many other tweaks and changes

-took out CBA dependencies...no longer needed

v. 1.1

-Tweaked Outro. Looking much much better!

-Deleted "SaveGame" in last Task Objective trigger

v. 1.0

-Tweaked Intro

-Tweaked Outro

-Adjusted Task Objectives 2 and 3 (Hopefully they will not finish too early).

Description:

Chinese desert infantry group must check out an oil rig occupied by CIA backed militias and investigate a possible CIA covert base near the Chinese border.

Features:

* Awesome VME_PLA Mod

* Custom music

* Intro and Outro

Requirements:

Arma2 and OA with latest patches.

VME The Chinese People's Liberation Army

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14099

Created using latest Beta Patch

Installation:

Just extract the zip-file and copy the the folder "Cyber_Warfare" into your Arma2\Missions folder.

Included files:

All necessary scripts, sounds, jpeg and music.

Known Issues:

Not tested with any other mods, addons nor AI Mods such as ACE, SLX, GL4 and Gunters CoWarMod.

Use at your own risk.

Suggested addons:

J.S.R.S. Mod

by LordJarhead

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11549

Credits:

Thanks goes to nettrucker for the Intro guidance and being a great mentor and teacher.

Thanks also goes to tom3b for helping out with bugs, giving advice, help on Outro and support as always.

Alex at www.chinavme.com

Cheers, dudes. You guys rock!

Scripts:

Rescue POW's

by Kylania

Hostage Script

by taco3866521

Bug Reports:

If you find any bugs, have any suggestions or comments, please post them in this thread or PM.

Also you can contact me:

subarashi.mj@gmail.com

Have fun!

Edited by Kommiekat
update to 1.2

UPDATE!

New download link on front page.

Tweaked Intro's/Outros and adjusted mission 2 and 3.

If they are "Succeed" too early. Please report it here or PM.

You should expect some remainder enemies at the Task Objectives.....

Thanks!

Very cool mission.

Thank you.

Hey man, thanks for playing.

Did you come across any bugs?

If so, let me know.

Nice mission, the open map gives much different feeling for the firefights. Almost my whole team got injured during the first target, for second task I found a sniper rifle which made the end much easier. :)

Two very tiny flaws I found:

-After final task, there was an automatic save even the mission was going end in few seconds

-In outro, there was still that showcinemaborder false error

Nice mission, the open map gives much different feeling for the firefights. Almost my whole team got injured during the first target, for second task I found a sniper rifle which made the end much easier. :)

I'm glad you liked it. I figured it would be short and sweet. I don't know were that sniper rifle came from. Perhaps the "Gods" favored the Chinese this time?

Thank you for reporting the flaws.

-"After final task, there was an automatic save even the mission was going end in few seconds"..............That was stupid of me. Habitual trigger making.

-"In outro, there was still that showcinemaborder false error".................I just cannot figure that one out. I tried "true" I tried "false". Nothing works. Perhaps Nettrucker can help me on that one.

I'm glad you liked it. I figured it would be short and sweet. I don't know were that sniper rifle came from. Perhaps the "Gods" favored the Chinese this time?

Thank you for reporting the flaws.

-"After final task, there was an automatic save even the mission was going end in few seconds"..............That was stupid of me. Habitual trigger making.

-"In outro, there was still that showcinemaborder false error".................I just cannot figure that one out. I tried "true" I tried "false". Nothing works. Perhaps Nettrucker can help me on that one.

Well I checked on that issue

In my opinion it is caused by the different syntax you are using to run the outro script. It seems that showCinemaBorder true/false is not compatible with the syntax you used. I ran my script syntax without any error showing up. Kommiekat check on it . . . it's the only explanation I can come up with

cheers

Well I checked on that issue

In my opinion it is caused by the different syntax you are using to run the outro script. It seems that showCinemaBorder true/false is not compatible with the syntax you used. I ran my script syntax without any error showing up. Kommiekat check on it . . . it's the only explanation I can come up with

cheers

Thanks nettrucker!

Just uploaded new download link with your new findings and your professional OUTRO tweaks made on my amateurish attempted cinematic.

Well, at least I got the INTRO done myself.....

Download:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22396667/Wakhan_Corridor.rar

Change Log:

v. 1.1

-Tweaked Outro. Looking much much better!

-Deleted "SaveGame" in last Task Objective trigger

New Update on the first page!!

With new Update link!!

New Update on the first page!!

With new Update link!!

Permission denied @ mediafire?

Played this one on Arma2 1.62.

Short and straightforward mission, no gamebreaking bugs spotted, CIA base objective checked off without me being anywhere near this site, the firefight at the oilrig and around it was quite ok. However, I am getting weird graphical glitches when I look around my right shoulder. Then a black wall appears behind my character. Did not have this bug with the VME jungle infantry in the Golden Triangle mission pack, but I updated my graphics drivers only yesterday, so this might be related. Can anyone confirm this bug?