Sign in to follow this  
Unc

How to Time Warp anywhere, anytime

Ok, this trick will allow you to speed the game up to any speed to avoid you having to sit and do nothing (hate it that if you alt tab that the game freezes).

You'll need a copy of cheatengine from cheatengine.org.

After you downloaded and installed, run carrier command and get into game, then hit alt+tab to get to windows. You now load Cheatengine. After loading, there is a flashing/highlighted button in the top left that you should press, this will come up with a list of all running processes. You need to scroll to the end of the list and somewhere should be "carrier.exe" Select this and choose "open".

Now, on the right side of cheat engine, you'll see a button saying "enable speedhack", tick this box and you can manually type in the speed or use the slider. So if you choose 5.0 then the game will run (roughly) at 5 times the speed, if you choose 10.0, then it'll run 10 times the speed. After choosing you speed, hit "Apply" and go back into game, you'll find everything going SUPER fast now. I don't recomend trying to scroll the map or control units like this though ;)

After you building queues/barques are finishing with, simply alt+tab out to cheat engine once more and untick the "enable speedhack" button till you next need it.

I know this will be useful to many, so I hope I was clear enough with my instructions. Anyways, hope this makes the game more fun till BIS sort this out. It's a VERY worthy game to be attached to the carrier command name and BUS should be proud, but only after they fix the few problems the game has ;)

Have fun all!

Another way is to constantly be making stuff and keep a stockpile so you don't have to worry about waiting for items to produce. I personally find that it would beat the purpose of the game if you could just time warp through anything..

I didn't really feel I was getting to play the game very much when I had to wait for deliveries and so on :/ It's made the game much more enjoyable for me at least :)

I didn't really feel I was getting to play the game very much when I had to wait for deliveries and so on :/ It's made the game much more enjoyable for me at least :)

I very very much agree. Even in the campain there where times when I was forced to wait for stuff to build and then get to my carrier......

"So if you choose 5.0 then the game will run (roughly) at 5 times the speed, if you choose 10.0, then it'll run 10 times the speed"

In my tests, "10" had the same effect as "5".

Unfortunately though, I found this tool had the effect of making the game crash even when running at normal speed.

Of all the bugs in CCGM, one thing that it does right is not crash under normal conditions

manage your production, you need to build carrier fuel while alternating it with equipment's. this way you can keep capping island and moving around without running out of fuel.

changing some island to production will speed it up too.

Thanks a bunch!

This'll certainly reduce the downtime issue. It still crashes sometimes though, so best save beforehand but considering that just moving from 1 island to another can result in a crash that's pretty much a must-do.

"So if you choose 5.0 then the game will run (roughly) at 5 times the speed, if you choose 10.0, then it'll run 10 times the speed"

In my tests, "10" had the same effect as "5".

Unfortunately though, I found this tool had the effect of making the game crash even when running at normal speed.

Of all the bugs in CCGM, one thing that it does right is not crash under normal conditions

Indeed, it'll largely depend on how fast your CPU can be pushed :)

Glad some people found this useful :)