Sign in to follow this  
iMPuLs3

ArmA 2 OA and Combined Operations "Bad serial number given in Setup" + another prob

Hello all,

Yes I realize there are many, I repeat MANY topics surround this kind of a problem but I used all solutions and no conclusion has been made. I would appreciate if someone took their time to read this and answer with a clear and concise solution or guide line of help please :)

I just purchased Arma 2 Combined Operations through Stream giving me Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA. The original problem begin with the mpshader from bin thing then the compiling to blah blah forget the names, sorry :/. I resolved that by making it launch to the specific line beginning -mod=C:/ and so on. Then the problem of "Bad serial number given in Setup" begins to show up for when I try to launch Arma 2 OA (Arma 2 is fine). So I try to launch Arma 2 Combined Operations and that brings up the cmd repeating an error of "The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value". Yes I am running Stream as Admin, ran Installers as Admin. Did the "verify integrity of game cahce" that said 1 file has failed to validate and will be reacquired. That doesn't do anything. Some anyone have some ideas to share? Sorry for making a new thread but was tired of mix solutions and would like one straight forward one :)

Thanks!

iMPuLs3