Sign in to follow this  
TheProblem

Registration Failed - Unable to obtain ArmA2 Free key

I downloaded the Arma 2 free game and it says to log in to one of the things on the side to get a cd key..i've tried live id, facebook, and steam and they all say registration failed...how am i supposed to get a key if they aren't working? this is my second day trying all 3 and they still haven't worked..I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello folks, I hope I am in the correct section here,

I am a new "user" to the Arma2 community, I cannot quite call my self a "new player" as I have not played yet,

I cannot acquire a CD from free.arma2.com I have attempted to sign up with my Facebook, Steam and Google accounts all of which are giving me errors.

Any and all advice on this matter will be very much appreciated as I am eager to get in-game!

Thanks in advance

-Hammer

Tried a 3rd time now still doesnt work...anyone figure this out yet or is it just broken.

Hi,

maybe i have a "walkaround" for you guys:

If you have Steam installed, start Steam and Login with your Account.

Go to the Shop and go into the Demo-Section. Scroll down until you find Arma 2 Free and click on it.

You should get the Arma2 shop-site, just click on download the demo and Steam should add Arma 2 free to your gamelist.

If that worked, rightclick on Arma2free at your gamelist, select "show product-key" and you should have a valid-key for Arma2free.

I don´t know if that key will work for the stand-alone installation. Whould be nice, if someone could confirm that.

If not, just let Steam downloading arma 2 free.

This metod works great with standalone version ! :)

Thank You.

I am trying to download arma 2 for the first time. When I try to run the setup it requires a cd key, and opens a browser page. I try to setup the account but it does not work. It keeps repeating "register failed"

Here is a picture: http://ttgdime.com/dimegrab/images/68167a.png (283 kB)

when I try to activate and get a CD key for arma II Free it says registration failed, I logged in using Facebook, google, live I.D and steam with no luck.

What could cause this? Nothing I try works.