yurapetrov

Blackhawks by YuraPetrov

No, thank you for the amazing helicopters. :D

YuraPetrov, just a cosmetic find. Most of the writing on the pilots side of the fuselage is reversed.

See Image:

blackhawkv.jpg

Thanks for the great work you do.

I've been messing around with them and different loadouts. In theory they SHOULD work, I even went so far as to add ACE FCS to my custom config, operative word being should because they don't.

Long story short, I haven't been able to get them working for whatever reason. I have no clue as to why they aren't working because by all rights they should.

Really nice! Thanks for sharing these.

I was pleasantly surprised to find I can even actually use those stretchers in the HH-60, and actually load a wounded AI onto one of them by specifying a certain seat in a moveInCargo command. Sweet.

But then I took a step back, and ordered my squad to board the chopper, and one of my (healthy!) AI squad members keeps taking one of the stretchers also. Even though there appear to still be empty seats. Laying down on the job!! ;p

Is there any way to be able to 'force' guys on my squad who are simply ordered to board that chopper to use the empty seats, and only have the stretchers used when a certain seat number is specified in a load script of some sort? Do you have any control over that when creating a model such as this?

Nit-picking I guess, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks again!

Keep up the good work, looking forward to a M2/M134/M240 version. Also im going to have to agree, a CH47/MH47 would be awsome. Especialy with the amazing detail you put into your birds.

Edited by Sup3r6F0ur
Fail, need to read more posts before suggesting somthing :(

Everytime I see someone has posted in this thread I hope to see a new release :P If Yura decides to take on the chinook series he'll be a one man BAS show.

Everytime I see someone has posted in this thread I hope to see a new release :P If Yura decides to take on the chinook series he'll be a one man BAS show.

Ah bas mod ! that's was soo cool to climb the ladder to get in the chopper !

I decided to post some WIP screenshot to revive thread. I made UH-60L armed by M240 machineguns.

uh60l1.jpg

uh60l2.jpg

FINALLY a realistic UH-60 seems almost in reach! cant wait to use these and replace the inaccurate default ones

FINALLY a realistic UH-60 seems almost in reach! cant wait to use these and replace the inaccurate default ones

I'm sure, you'll get it in few weeks.

nice yura!:o

Thank you.

New one WIP pic:

mh60l1.jpg

do you plan to make a MH-60L version, and a MH-60K version?

moreover, do you plan to add the fastrope ability on your chopers?

thanks, Wiki

cool 2 see that AH-60 configuration is included ;)

also nice to had also shorty M2, optional side-door loadout presently[but slowly] replacing both M240 and miniguns on Hawks.

that's not that's M3P and he already say he gonna make a version ;)

cool 2 see that AH-60 configuration is included ;)

also nice to had also shorty M2, optional side-door loadout presently[but slowly] replacing both M240 and miniguns on Hawks.

The M3P is only used on the USAF HH-60 Pavehawk (I.e only used by Pararescue CSAR)

Oh gawd, we've been missing a MH-60L DAP for a long time, after this and the MH-47E we're going to have all the SOAR Aircraft in A2, this is going to be epic :D

A long time player on my clan's server has actually created a UH60 DAP, fully working with hellfires and hydra rockets. I could talk to him about maybe working with this mod :)

WOW! Phenomenal work with the U/MH-60Ls. You never cease to amaze.

Some sweet looking birds! Love the beta I have on hand! Please tell me that you will be doing some USAF Birds as well!