Sign in to follow this  
Themarksman802

Thinking of buying Arma 2?

Greetings everyone, If you have not yet purchased Arma 2, i highly recommend you do, And if you want to see more of the game or in depth reviews, or to have a question answered PM me or check out my channel on YouTube - Gmbstillfree

I have numerous videos up already, and have started a "Thinking of buying Arma 2?" project i have one part of the series up so far, the topic of part 1 is Aircraft, just how many are there? Well with mods there are easily over 200+ aircraft just watch the video and take a guess or count them i sure am not lol, I will take requests if they are practical and the work load isn't immense or beyond my personal skill level, if you have a friend you want to coax into buying the game direct him my way, and again If you have any requests, questions, ideas, or even constructive criticism please feel free to do so

YouTube Channel: Gmbstillfree

Sorry if to most of you this seems rather random, or not useful. :butbut:

Edited by Themarksman802
minor typo

Hi Themarksman802,

You should get employed in to the BIS marketing team. :biggrin: But you forgot to say the most important thing: ArmA 2: X is only £19.99 on steam right now, 50% sale :tongue:

Tis true, next sale there is a 75% chance ill do an Arma 2 give away through steam. It will most likely be only one copy for now, If the give away gets a lot of attention i may keep doing it and or give out more copies as well, stay tuned guys more from my YouTube channel.

After a while of inactivity i have finally made the second part of the project, I should have it uploaded in a couple of hours and ill post the link here. The subject of part 2 is simple, just shooting down a poor chopper over and over with various weapons, The weapons used are less than 15% of what the game has to offer. I strongly recommend Arma 2 + expansions and dlc to anyone looking for something new!

Keep it up Buddy!

Especially with the amount of new ppl coming into the forums lately :cool:

Forget about it, Apparently giving this game publicity is not endorsed by Bohemia at all, My love for this company is slowly fading with this. Your own profit do what you will. Shutting down this project.

Edited by Themarksman802
changed link

Some information about posting referral links here on the BI forums:

A referral posted once is helping out fellow travellers, more than that with the referral link is spamming against the rules

The poster is now aware of this rule so the topic can be re-opened.

I see you edited your post but if you want you can put back the original text + link.

Edited by Guest

Request to close thread - Gmbstillfree. I can no longer post any of my videos here because it is considered irrelevant monetizing spam, even though i make no profit and receive no benefits from spending days of my time trying to help a company that would rather spit in my face because i was too stupid to read that you can't post a link twice because its spam, So instead of a warning and deleting one of the posts, They just shut me down entirely, So best of luck to you all.

FIGHT THE POWER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ok4envaKs Now ban me so i never have to come back, and so that everyone can see who you really are.

Thread cleaned up, all irrelevant posts removed.

Thread closed as requested.