Sign in to follow this  
yurapetrov

Seahawk Addon By YuraPetrov

Hello, any hope to see this addon ACE mod compatible ? (with the ACE laser guidance for Hellfire missile)

Any word on this beauty of an HH?

Will it be armed with any guns?

Could you remove the Mandos missiles on the side?

How many people will it hold in the cargo?

Will you be making this sucker ACE fast rope compatible?

Will you be adding non-mando flares?

Edited by SpectreRSG

yurapetrov

First congratulations and thank you for all those exelentes addons ...

I wonder if you have plans to do the HH-60G Pave Hawk used by the USAF PJs.

If you do not have plans where possible you do? Here's an example below!

http://stopthemedevacmadness.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/hh60-airborne2-usaf-photo.jpg (318 kB)

hh60_csardemo_20101106.jpg

1978845.jpg

Thanks a lot

Edited by jetherjr

Hello yurapetrov

Well after opening the previous post, I decided to try one for myself retexture his version of his MH-60l blackhawk ....

See the pictures as it was? what do you think? Apologies if you have not given me permission for this to happen, but only that and for me .... So anyway here is already expressed my request for permission.

After clearing the name United State Army and USAF RESCUE override the name, yet permace luminozidade the text "United State Army" as you can see in the images below ...

IMAGES REMOVED

PS: If you pay attention you will see that the description United State Army is still present in the form of luminous shadow, Does anyone know please tell me how can I remove it?

thank you

Edited by Max Power

jetherjr

In this community we ask permission before altering someone else's work. An account suspension is forthcoming while the issue is resolved.

§19) Posting addon/mod other content without permission

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community, people work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. There are a few simple rules in place to provide the respect to these creative people/groups that they deserve:

The first and most fundamental rule is that you must seek permission to alter someone's work, to mirror it or use it in any way other than for personal use. No permission, no editing, no mirroring, no adding to your mod pack, no editing and sharing around your private squad, none of that is acceptable.

Obviously we cannot unfortunately control what people do outside of these forums, however on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission and we receive a complaint then the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved and the forum member(s) risks being permanently banned from these forums for taking someone's work without permission.

This isn't just limited to re-using content in addons/mods/missions however, it's not acceptable to edit someone's work without permission and then to post screenshots of it on the forums (even if the edited addon/mod is purely for personal use), it's also not acceptable to edit someone's work, or use someone's work in any way that you don't have permission for and then to create videos which you post on these forums, doing any of the above without the permission of the original creators risks a permanent ban, for individuals, for whole mod teams or squads.

Hello, any hope to see this addon ACE mod compatible ? (with the ACE laser guidance for Hellfire missile)

Sorry, not now

Any word on this beauty of an HH?

Will it be armed with any guns?

Could you remove the Mandos missiles on the side?

How many people will it hold in the cargo?

Will you be making this sucker ACE fast rope compatible?

Will you be adding non-mando flares?

Well, take a look on my SH-60F. Upcoming HH-60H will be simular to it. It will not armed with Mando missiles or torpedoes. It has non-mando flares already. It will has Norrins fastropes script like it is using in MH-60L. I thougt to make some different versions of HH-60H, one armed with Hellfires, one armed with miniguns and maybe one with M240. Also, i planed to make some different paint schemes.

yurapetrov

First congratulations and thank you for all those exelentes addons ...

I wonder if you have plans to do the HH-60G Pave Hawk used by the USAF PJs.

If you do not have plans where possible you do? Here's an example below!

Thanks, yes, i have plan to making HH-60G. I posted those plans in Blackhawks threat few times.

Hello yurapetrov

Well after opening the previous post, I decided to try one for myself retexture his version of his MH-60l blackhawk ....

See the pictures as it was? what do you think? Apologies if you have not given me permission for this to happen, but only that and for me .... So anyway here is already expressed my request for permission.

After clearing the name United State Army and USAF RESCUE override the name, yet permace luminozidade the text "United State Army" as you can see in the images below ...

IMAGES REMOVED

PS: If you pay attention you will see that the description United State Army is still present in the form of luminous shadow, Does anyone know please tell me how can I remove it?

thank you

sorry, i'm not allowing to retexture or edit my addons without my permission and i didnt give it to you and i will not give it. Please, respect my work. Please wait some time, i will release Pavehawk in near future.

good news really!

however, I really prefer your MH-60L, so I'm currently waiting for everything on it to be fixed :bounce3:

Will you make S-70 series?

I thinking about it.

Yura, any word on the possible conversion over to A3?

I think it is possible ;-)

HH-60H is nearly release. Version without side guns will be carry 9 soldiers in cargo room. And it is opening/closing side windows ;-)

hh60h7.jpg

hh60h6.jpg

hh60h5.jpg

Nice job.

However, are you still working on your MH-60L?

Long time I didn't read anything about it.

i tried to fix fast roping scripts for MH-60L many times, no luck. I'm bad scripter, but i do not give up and still trying to fix it. I didn't forget about MH-60L.

HH-60H armed with two M240 can carry only 6 persons. I removed extended pylon because gunner limits, so with version will be without hellfires ;-( I'm also made closing/opening rear window. Default position is open. If anybody don't like opened window, it can be closed.

hh60h8.jpg

hh60h11.jpg

hh60h10.jpg

hh60h9.jpg

Looking good yura :) it's so good to have many versions like you are making gives mission editors so many extra options!

Keep it up buddy

thanks, Astast ;-) Rest only MH-60R and MH-60S and this pack will be done ;-)

You got it working :D Wohoo :D

Nice Screens by the way!

US Navy Seahawks Updated to beta 1.6

This addon contain US Navy Seahawk helicopters: SH-60B, SH-60F, HH-60H.

hh60h17.jpg

Located under

BLUEFOR -> US Navy -> Air -> SH-60B Seahawk

BLUEFOR -> US Navy -> Air -> SH-60B (AGM-119B Penguin)

BLUEFOR -> US Navy -> Air -> SH-60B (3 x MK-54 Torpedo)

BLUEFOR -> US Navy -> Air -> SH-60B Seahawk (folded rotors)

BLUEFOR -> US Navy -> Air -> SH-60F Oceanhawk

BLUEFOR -> US Navy -> Air -> SH-60F Oceanhawk (folded rotors)

BLUEFOR -> US Navy -> Air -> HH-60H Rescuehawk

BLUEFOR -> US Navy -> Air -> HH-60H (2 x M240)

CHANGE LOG

beta 1.6:

- Added HH-60H Rescuehawk armed with Hellfires missiles;

- Added HH-60H (2xM240) armed with M240 machineguns;

- Removed FLIR and Hellfires from SH-60F Oceanhawk, because real one can't carry them;

- Added new sounds by LordJarhead in separate file yup_bhsounds.pbo;

- Fixed minor bugs in shadow lod.

Download 60MB US Navy Seahawks beta v1.6

mirror on YuraPetrov.com

great news.

BTW, fastrope is only available on the HH-60H or on all your seahawks?

great news.

BTW, fastrope is only available on the HH-60H or on all your seahawks?

Thanks. On the HH-60H only.

Yura, thanks for the update. I just popped the mod into my A3 folder and got all the choppers to display on the ground - and took notes on bugs for ya.

I'll start with the three big ones that occured prior to getting in the world with them:

- Upon startup, error of "yup_US_Navy_SH60b requires addons CACharacters"

- At the A3 main menu the error of "bin\configBin/CfgVehicles/RHIB.scope not found"

- At some point I got a yup_mk54 torpedo scope not found either.

- Textures on all choppers seem bright.

On the HH-60H with the 240's I'd like to see it with the external fuel tank under its pylon. Thats just a personal preference, but I do believe that they keep that on at all time because of what the HH60s role - its purposely kept in service for the time being for for Special Operations (see HSC-84 and I think HSC-90 squadrons), most of which require a longer travel route than usual, deviated situations and reserve fuel if hit and the security of generally having more fuel.

Either way here's the list of things I found for the HH60H 240 version:

- Upon load it game the error of Data_Flare2.ca not found.

- Sitting in the back or the copilot seat makes you stand up through the chopper.

- No Get In option for the pilot (cannot test flight due to this).

- MG's not showing (yes I know the 240 isnt in game, but you can use the Iranian Speed Boat rear gun for the time being?)

- The Gunner Kneeling positions work!

- FLIR mode in the copilot works, just with no outline of the scope.

The HH60H Rescue:

- CA Data/Data/black.pac not found

- Your external fuel tank shows!

- No Get in Pilot option

- Copilots/Backseat Standing Position like in the abovementioned issue

The SH60F (unfolded):

- CA Data/Data/black.pac not found

In the end, I know the 240s aren't in game (and may not be!), but I think you could replace those with the .50 HMG slow firing gun from the back of the Iranian Speedboat. Its long enough that it looks as if it wouldn't hurt the airframe IRL and I believe the Navy (and USAF) 60's can mount 50's whereas the standard UH60 cannot because its structurally too weak where they mount it. I have a 15T US Army buddy I can ask who knows everything about them if you need it. Just let me know. Also, Everything seems like config and memory point adjusting (and your sitting animation redefinition). If you would like I'd be willing to help out with texture/config stuff as best as I can; I would die to have these working in A3!

I do also have a question: is your fastrope option on the HH60's in general, or only on the rescue, or only on the 240 version? It should be on both IMHO.

Edit:

I spoke to my buddy and he said the HH60H's they use that aren't for rescue, have a 240 out the door opposite of the pylon. The .50 is out the side that has the pylon, and more to it, it's a floor mounted gun for the .50 (like a tripod), not window mounted. They dont use it often. So it's a nice-to-have feature IMHO.

He also said that the HH60H Rescue version does not have a fuel tank on it. Period. It gets in the way of rescue ops. And confirmed that the HH60H non rescue does have the fuel tank at all times.

Edited by SpectreRSG

Yura, thanks for the update. I just popped the mod into my A3 folder and got all the choppers to display on the ground - and took notes on bugs for ya. ...

Ah no, i didn't test it in Arma 3. The addon is for Arma 2!

- Upon startup, error of "yup_US_Navy_SH60b requires addons CACharacters"

- At the A3 main menu the error of "bin\configBin/CfgVehicles/RHIB.scope not found"

- At some point I got a yup_mk54 torpedo scope not found either.

- Textures on all choppers seem bright.

Yes, the addon wants Arma 2 pilots witch is located in CACharacters.pbo, it's normal, a lot of Arma 2 files and classes are missing in the Arma 3.

On the HH-60H with the 240's I'd like to see it with the external fuel tank under its pylon. ....

Agree with you. It's my mistake, i deleted hellfire's pod with fuel tank together, just cleared all proxies, complettely forgot about fuel tank. I will add it.

Either way here's the list of things I found for the HH60H 240 version:

...... [skiped].....

Those all can be fixed easily. Today i bought Arma 3, so i do it in one day, when i will have some free time.

In the end, I know the 240s aren't in game (and may not be!), but I think you could replace those with the .50 HMG slow firing gun from the back of the Iranian Speedboat. Its long enough that it looks as if it wouldn't hurt the airframe IRL and I believe the Navy (and USAF) 60's can mount 50's whereas the standard UH60 cannot because its structurally too weak where they mount it. I have a 15T US Army buddy I can ask who knows everything about them if you need it. Just let me know. Also, Everything seems like config and memory point adjusting (and your sitting animation redefinition). If you would like I'd be willing to help out with texture/config stuff as best as I can; I would die to have these working in A3!

I think it is possible to import M240 to Arma 3. I don't want to add .50 cal to HH-60H, better i will add miniguns ;-) .50 cal will looks good on the SH-60B, MH-60R and HH-60G.

I do also have a question: is your fastrope option on the HH60's in general, or only on the rescue, or only on the 240 version? It should be on both IMHO.

Fastroping has both HH-60H choppers.

Edit:

I spoke to my buddy and he said the HH60H's they use that aren't for rescue, have a 240 out the door opposite of the pylon. The .50 is out the side that has the pylon, and more to it, it's a floor mounted gun for the .50 (like a tripod), not window mounted. They dont use it often. So it's a nice-to-have feature IMHO.

He also said that the HH60H Rescue version does not have a fuel tank on it. Period. It gets in the way of rescue ops. And confirmed that the HH60H non rescue does have the fuel tank at all times.

Thanks for information and helping with tests in Arma 3. It will help me with porting addon.