Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

I don't know who you are bug, but I will find you and kill you.

:)

I think its something in maruko, I can teleport myself to the north shore and just below the dump

View/object distance were set at 500m

Edit: moving lingor_objects.pbo out of the addons directory lets me teleport into maruko

http://i.imgur.com/lSHgwfW.jpg (197 kB)

I would suggest rebuilding the addon, to find the object thats causing it to crash

Edited by (AEF)Zed

The crash is caused by ibrmost1 & ibrmost2 in lingor_objects.pbo

Deleting them and rebuilding the pbo works

So I downloaded this fantastic map on A3 but I noticed there's no road connecting the main island to the NE one even though the in game map shows one. Is this intentional or is it just A3 being buggy?

^ It's possible those sections of bridge aren't 'appearing' until you get close enough to them... I've seen this before.

Zed thank you. So the next thing is to fix these objects ;)

Hey guys, I'm looking for a way to use setFace or setIdentity to use the face of ElPresidente for another unit. But for the life of mine it won't work... The whole faces of the Lingor units aren't listed in the face in the profile drop down menu either.

Has anyone an idea?

Belbo: this might help you -> texture = "\ibr\lingor__army\elpresidente\elpresidente_co.paa";

The crash is caused by ibrmost1 & ibrmost2 in lingor_objects.pbo

Deleting them and rebuilding the pbo works

Gr8 find! Does this mean will finally make it to A3?!?!

Hi IceBreakr,

I am looking forward to Lingor for A3. I know you mentioned there will be some changes and improvements, do any of those changes include enlarging the island? Honestly I feel the island is fine the way it is it simply needs to be able to run in A3 but I admit I have become accustomed to the larger islands that can be supported in A3; Altis and Nziwasogo. Although I would not expect Lingor to be the size of those islands (better to make a new island if it was ever a goal to make an island that big) but I just wondered if you were thinking of expanding for more open wilderness / jungle?

Now that Panthera has been released, looks really good, I hope Lingor will soon follow.

Dr@gon there are no plans to enlarge the island, but I'm thinking of making it non-AiA prior to release... it might be a lot of work, but worth it, new A3 buildings are great.

Dr@gon there are no plans to enlarge the island, but I'm thinking of making it non-AiA prior to release... it might be a lot of work, but worth it, new A3 buildings are great.

Thanks for your response IceBreaker.

I'm sure Lingor will be great. I'm currently checking out the new Panthera, I have enjoyed your work in Arma2 for years.