Posts posted by Zey64
Screenshots: "- [ Screen 1 ] - [ Screen 2 ] - [ Screen 3 ] -"
To download my ArmA 2 Profile Editor tool visit my website: "www.Zey64.net"Quote
Please do not reupload my download files to other websites again without my permission. >:[
Just use the web address of the downloads on my site to share them with your friends,
it may then happen that you download a wrong/old version from the other website that is no longer up to date.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Easier editing and managing of player profiles for "ArmA 2" & "ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead".
- Overview of all face and glasses classes for you character. (Face Customization!)
- Custom face and glasses support.
- You can enter a longer player name.
- Duplicate current player profile with all saved settings ingame. (Duplicated profile have "_2" postfix)
- Creates new player profile for "ArmA 2" & "ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead". (the profile has the default settings!)
- File status check. (shows which files are already included in the profile and which are not)
- Single files like "*.ArmA2Profile" or "*.ArmA2OAProfile" can also be loaded.
If you don't want to use my tool or it doesn't work on your device I have another alternative to change your character design!
Here you can find the listing of all faces classnames and glasses classnames that can be used in the game.
::: "ArmA 2 Faces" & "ArmA 2 Glasses" - Library :::
Instructions on how to proceed can also be found there. (e.g. > Here)
Don't be surprised if the changes are not visible in the player profile, but they will be visible in the game.
Works in Singleplayer and Multiplayer mode.
best regards - Zey64
On 8/10/2010 at 5:38 PM, celery said:
I made this little script to browse faces quickly and in hi-res. 🙂
The script is relatively user-friendly: use the mouse wheel to browse faces and left or right click the mouse to cycle between camo variants and press the wheel to change between vanilla and expansion faces. You will see the face's name in the hint box.
Place the folder into your My Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles\Username\missions folder and load the mission in the editor under Desert.
The website from the download is down, where else can you download this addon/script? (alternative download?)
ArmA 2 Profile Editor
in ARMA 2 & OA : Community Made Utilities
oh, strange that virustotal specifies this as trojan or ransomware 😕 ?
where I tested the tool in the kind was not shown to me!
I will look over there again!, thanks for the comment/info @dalber24 🙂