Hello, I've been trying to use the new Super Tucano and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't get any laser-guided munitions to actually track the laser.
* Me in the pilot seat, friend in the copilot seat, all pylons assigned to copilot
* Copilot turns on laser designator, vectors me onto a path over the target, copilot releases munitions when the CCIP indicator passes close-ish to the target
* Copilot continues to lase the target after releasing munitions, I keep flying straight and level
* Munitions miss, hit where the CCIP was pointing at release, indicating the munitions flew a ballistic trajectory instead of tracking the laser
* This happens with GBU-12 and CBU-100
* AGM-114s work great, bullseye every time, in fact a little too well since they even hit the target when we launch them facing the wrong way
P.S. It would have been nice if it had been documented that the waypoint editor is how you draw lines in the navigation MFD, rather than us having to stumble on it.
P.P.S. CCIP indicator doesn't show up in the MFD when you're not zoomed into it, would be nice if it did.