A background actor or extra is a performer in a film, television show, stage, musical, opera or ballet production, who appears in a nonspeaking or nonsinging (silent) capacity, usually in the background (for example, in an audience or busy street scene).
As an Extra, your job will be to carry out certain actions required by the director, so a specific scene can be shot.
There will be room for improvisation/initiative
- No Prior experience required
- Lots of Laughter, lots of fun
- There is never a dull shooting scene
- Naturally very social environment
- Room for creativity
- The chance to do something completely new and fresh
- Theres no waiting, its all in the moment
Looking for fun individuals, who are;
- fun people, easy to work with
- want to see themselves being extras in videos
- be flexible for scene shots (which can be at anytime, but reasonable notice given in advance)
- you do not need any previous experience being an extra, or acting whatsoever
- There is the future prospect of earning money out of this being in more videos in future
- possibility of learning a new career for yourself (which you can bring into real life)
A shoot is not all day, its often short, but very fun, so if youre interested, please message me or add me.
WIll tell you more about current project over message or teamspeak.