All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Plot-twist: LDF will have interstellar spacecraft (that are in the game..)
  3. I do prefer an PZL-Mielec An-3 or a PZL-130 Orlik
  4. JohnKalo

GF Police and Siren Script

^^^And the sound has to be in an .ogg format ^^^
  5. easyeb

Kujari

What helo are you using in the clip?
  6. Today
  7. GEORGE FLOROS GR

Fallujah 1.2

Hello there alex507025 ! Just to know , maps and extra map objects , are causing problems with each other and you might notice issues with fps drops , etc. So the best solution , is whenever you are playing , activate only the addons that you need for the certain mission and map.
  8. Tetixx

GF Ravage Heros Money Reward

Thank you so much man! Thanks for the time. Glad you helped me out.
  9. GEORGE FLOROS GR

here it is :
  10. Apparently instead of MiGs they will rather have F-35s, that we don't get ingame.
  11. you can deduce from that information of AI movement paths, and maybe even built a something like costmap (terrain elevation per cell)
  12. Hello, No, the game is stable and there is no CTD, no rpt files are created when I have that behavior...
  13. ...Antonov An-2 more likely.
  14. Tetixx

Thanks for the solution! Although I know you put this somewhere in the sqf file, I dont know which line to put this in specifically. I apologize, I'm a bit of a bum when it comes to scripts.
  15. Tetixx

Oh I didn't notice it was made for SP. But thank you! Hoping you could come up with a solution.
  16. Rydygier

Pilgrimage, Silent---Unseen

Debug version updated. Fixed something reported to me, that possibly caused "nothing new appears anymore" issue (logic error after changes in the Ambient Combat code), also disabled decoy action - out of context, makes no sense here IMO.
  17. Doesn't it?
  18. Yummy ma man....this script rock!!!
  19. GEORGE FLOROS GR

GF Auto Population Zombie Script - Mod

I noticed this as well and i think it's because of the added movement. Maybe this is what is messing with , because so else i don't think that there is any problem with the Mod separate. I have also sometime ago tried also to help a little bit Max about the zombies , so i know generally what is written in. I'm not that sure , but there is this possibility. Maybe if i remove the movement and use only the spawn will be fine. I need to check it once i can ! Thank you very much aussie battler for the feedback ! Feel free to ask me about anything , in the meantime have fun !
  20. Do the markers still disappear in the JEBUS demo mission? I forgot to check when I did the update....
  21. Issues being seen in your sites -AI have a hard time seeing me or don't shoot back when i shoot at them -They also ignore zombies
  22. GEORGE FLOROS GR

GF Police and Siren Script

Hello there Viper 2017 and welcome to Bis Forums ! are you using the playSound3D or something different ? Have you checked also the example by @Jacmac ? https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/playSound3D
  23. That doesn't mean they don't have MiG-29s that we don't get ingame.
  24. I just got a new X56 Rhino HOTAS and I tried setting up the Throttle analog for jets. It never goes above 50% thrust no matter the Plane. I have the Axis set the thrust analog, I am only using one of my 2 thrusters to set the thrust axis. I have followed the advice in the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-nDHiZ0nsY. I have looked at countless posts online and still to no avail. I am stuck as Arma 3 is the only game that does this. Please help me set up my thruster properly so I can once again enjoy this game.
  25. Are you referring to me, @froggyluv, or @beno_83au? Whoever said that is a dirty liar!
  26. The quick and the dead around these parts.
  1. Load more activity
├Ś