All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bellais

unable to load binarized version of P3D

And it is possible to have such files only on dayz
  3. Today
  4.  will Bumareng apc will be added in ARMA 3 IN FUTURE

5. Curious if anyone else has run into this? I was quite enjoying this scenario so far, I believe I'm on day 3 or 4. Up until now I've had no issues with going to the intel table, holding spacebar, and placing my stuff down (the files, phones, etc collected). But suddenly, when I go to do this, the second that little circular spacebar icon fills up, the game just crashes. Has happened 3 times now. If it matters at all my last mission was that one "take out the high ranking enemy", the guy you can loot a flash drive from. I wonder if placing that item down prompts some unique dialogue/whatever, that's causing the game to crash. Any help would be appreciated. (Also I'm not sure, does any sort of official Bohemia support trawl these forums? Would they even support what's technically a 3rd party DLC? Could see that going either way) Edit: Also of note, it's not like the game just closes itself. I have to open Task Manager to manually end the process (the first time I couldn't even do that, had to restart the whole PC). I have crash reports if helpful.
  6. pierremgi

Waypoint Trigger help

If you're speaking about MGI module Spawn Grous attack, yes. You just need to build your group in editor, as you want, with the loadout you want for each unit/vehicle, then link one of the unit to the module. Don't forget to set the side, the repetition, condition... and the spawning area(s) you want in module. Documentation is here: MGI ADVANCED MODULES by Pierre MGI
  7. Vectif

Prilivsko

Here's the satellite view and topography exports of both versions so the variants can be better appreciated, and so the flooding of the flooded variant is apparent.
  8. Prilivsko by Vectif Download https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3226370463 Prilivsko is a 16 km² fictional proof-of-concept terrain located in the Green Sea region. Inspired by Arma 2's Bystrica and Army of the Czech Republic DLC "Silver Lion" campaign's final mission "There Will Be Flood". Prilivsko was made as a proof-of-concept terrain for flooding built-in, as achieving this through tides and setTerrainHeight comes with their own issues as opposed to being done directly from the terrain. As such, Prilivsko was made for this purpose specifically. Included with the terrain is a non-flooded version for normal gameplay, and an experimental flooded version with 4 m of water. This terrain was made from scratch in a non-consecutive sprint of 64 hours total as a side project. Images Features - Landmarks such as a main town and a few villages, industrial sites, farmsteads, and a small military base - Custom lighting config for a more dramatic and unique aesthetic - Two versions (flooded and non-flooded) included - Enabled casting shadows on water for flooded version - Bright nights on clear full moon - Customized weather config - Customized ambient animals config - Curated spatial sounds from Enoch - Small download size - Standalone terrain with no dependencies Additional features - ACE Weather support (temperature, wind, and humidity) Technical details - 4 km x 4 km terrain size - 2048 grid size - 2 cell size - 160k objects - Elevation range of -5 m to 8 m (-9 m to 4 m flooded) - Made from a combination of real, fictional, and fuzzed DEMs and satellite imagery data for gameplay and artistic purposes - Made from scratch in 64 hours Donate If you like my work and would like to see more, please consider donating any amount! It makes a huge difference. paypal.me/vectif Additional credits Thoreaufare for assisting with split layer config to save filesize and feedback National Agriculture Imagery Program (NAIP) for the source satellite imagery United States Geological Survey (USGS) for the source digital elevation models Special thanks Brett Mayson for additional testing and feedback License APL-SA: https://www.bohemia.net/community/licenses/arma-public-license-share-alike
  9. If you don't have CBA (Community Base Addons) installed, make sure you subscribe to it and check it in your load order.
  10. BigAndSloppy

Vegetation colorization

I open the polyplane emat under the trees mesh properties and over on those object properties or details tab... under basic material modifiers you *could* play around with those values ( Diffuse IBL, Specular IBL, Diffuse, Specular, etc I was able to make a pine tree look purple...) and change those colors. ^^ this way might be much easier I realized without having to export and import stuff and using external applications to accomplish it etc. Excuse my awful screenshot.
  11. BigAndSloppy

Vegetation colorization

The easiest way I can think of is by duplicating the asset and switching the parts its made of. For example if I want to edit a tree i would duplicate it and then edit prefab: object properties > mesh object > Materials > here youll have things like "bark, polyplane, atlas" emat files, you could possibly copy one of those and replace it with something, but editing most likely would be best done with GIMP or something. > now for the polyplane you'll wanna duplicate that, and switch out the file images like the BCR map, which you could also duplicate and export it to edit in photoshop/gimp to change the colors. Might be an easier way but it's basically how ive done it with surface masks and vegetation so far. Feel free to correct me.
  12. Yesterday
  13. Alright, thanks for your help! ☺️
  14. Thanks to BI for featuring the trailer in their community announcement few days ago. So yeah, Yulakia is coming by the end of this month. We are still polishing some stuff and adding some requested features by testers... we have managed to connect the lake with underground river... and we went overboard with some of details and lost another week 😉 this project is taking a heavy toll... I hope it will be worth it to the best gaming Community since June 22, 2001.
  15. Well, deleteVehicle is a global effect so that means every change that is run with these commands (like setDamage) will be automatically broadcast across all machines, including JIP clients. When client connects to the server, his machine asks the server for all object states, all publicVariabled variables and possibly other stuff and the server sends the latest informations of the object that is known so you can see it properly in the game. So when you connect to the server after the command is run, for you the object will also be deleted. I believe to properly target the trigger you should use thisTrigger as this refers to the condition of the trigger. deleteVehicle thisTrigger; This will be probably the most efficient way to handle that 🙂.
  16. Download, Mission briefing, loadout, and more: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2878171355 Languages supported: English and Portuguese. This mission AI was dynamically built by CSWR: Cheers, thy_
  17. @soldierXXXX Thanks for your warm welcome, and detailed response. I suppose a simple: deleteVehicle this; ... at the end of the On Activation field in the trigger itself won't suffice here? The trigger will still be respawned locally for the JIP player?
  18. Lutz-HH

[Info] Creating Map Markers

This would be a great content for the wiki of Bohemia 🙂
  19. Download, Mission briefing, loadout, and more: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3106408748 Languages supported: English and Portuguese. This mission AI was dynamically built by CSWR: Cheers, thy_
  20. lealdaniels

co10 Escape

SneakyDog This issue was resolved with a folder placed on github called Code - update revive Link: https://github.com/CaptainPStar/co10_Escape/tree/master/Code
  21. Magalas

Suggestions for DayZ game

This might be a very simple suggestion but, I think a chainsaw could be an incredibly useful tool in such a game as dayz where base building mostly rely on wood, of course it would be loud and needs fuel to work but who wouldn't need a chainsaw even as a weapon?
  22. You can set your CHINOOK to trigger owner and change trigger activation condition to this and { player in (thisList select 0) }
  23. SneakyDog

co10 Escape

We ran into the same revive script issue, could reproduce it fairly regularly by tweaking the mission file and spawning only RPKs in the gun bag and killing eachother. After looking at the code, we made a minor adjustment by moving the _unit setVariable ["AT_Revive_isUnconscious", true, true]; line from fn_Unconscious.sqf to the first line of the then-statement of fn_HandleDamage.sqf Reproducing the issue was now almost impossible. It happened once, with a double death message, but this time the player could be revived without side-effects. Hope this helps someone.
  24. The problem is that a server and clients have their own profile namespaces, therefore you should request data from the server: // initServer.sqf sendDataToClient = { private ["_data", "_varNames"]; params ["_player"]; _data = []; _varNames = switch (vehicleVarName _player) do { case "kiba3x": { ["KIB_kibaPos", "KIB_kibaRating"] }; case "kavhan": { ["KIB_kavhanPos", "KIB_kavhanRating"] }; default { ["KIB_konalPos", "KIB_konalRating"] }; }; { _data pushBack (profileNamespace getVariable _x); } forEach _varNames; missionNamespace setVariable ["clientData", _data, if (_player == player) then { false } else { owner _player }]; }; // initPlayerLocal.sqf if (isServer) then { [player] call sendDataToClient; } else { [player] remoteExecCall ["sendDataToClient", 2]; }; waitUntil { !(isNil "clientData") }; clientData params ["_position", "_rating"]; clientData = nil; player setPosATL _position; player addRating _rating;
  25. I am starting a multiplayer server using "Host Server". On first startup of my server I can edit the mission parameters I specified in my description.ext e.g.: class Params { class TimeOfMission { title = "Time of day"; values[] = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23}; texts[] = {"0:00","1:00","2:00","3:00","4:00","5:00","6:00 - Dawn","7:00","8:00","9:00","10:00","11:00","12:00","13:00","14:00","15:00","16:00","17:00 - Dusk","18:00","19:00","20:00","21:00","22:00","23:00"}; default = 6; function = "BIS_fnc_paramDaytime"; }; }; When I start playing, the mission parameter works as expected and sets the time of day. Then I save and exit my server. When I host the server again later and click on resume, I can change the mission parameter again. However any change I make has no effect on the game. The time of day will resume exactly at the time I shut down the server. How can I make changes in mission parameters take effect after resuming a previously saved server? Thank you so much for any help.
  26. CSWR script already has an option where you easily define if the AI should use a flashlight or night vision. Also, if they can even have them in their loadout. Check this out:
  27. Knight81

[WIP] Morse Script

We used your script and loved it. It works fine with sounds but with light it is laggy on a dedicated server with 5 or 6 players.
  28. It would be cool to have it done
  1. Load more activity