All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Cry2yourMoM

Broken crafting after update XBL

The devs don’t post but they do read. Go to the suggestion section and see what has been suggested and fixed.
  3. If it’s in duos, you killed the wrong guy. if it’s single, you killed the wrong guy. unless you are 100% sure no one else is in the room, you killed the wrong guy.
  4. Cry2yourMoM

Reimbursement for games fault?

Well, the game states it’s trying to keep things as real as possible... If you really died from radiation due to being stuck on a rock, I doubt you would be compensated upon death...
  5. Cry2yourMoM

Auto fire is backkk

Trying to change to single shot during rapid burst doesn’t work either... even guns that weren’t changed have the same issue. single shot is the only option at this point...
  6. Cry2yourMoM

Unstuck command please

My buddy gets stuck all the time on the outskirts of the maps. Unless you have a teammate, stay off the rocks. I can melee him to get him free but he is screwed in single player.
  7. Today
  8. autigergrad

Community Factions Project

No it doesn’t add them, merely equips and unequips if the unit already has some.
  9. Cry2yourMoM

Auto fire is backkk

Yup! Every dang gun I use! This needs fixed asap! I’m getting frustrated after only 5 damn games. Ridiculous
  10. Here's a link to that file. I appreciate your looking at it.
  11. flexed water 75

Game crash

One time I got killed in a duo my buddy lost everything and I kept everything it was odd
  12. Unzippedbutton

Changelog 1.1.46453

Also have the same problem with automatic weapons... and whats up with the new stacking system? Horrible! 30 shells to a shoutgun when you are making a loadout... haha! Also, when you get stabbed the weapon bugs out and you can’t hear and see your shots. The ammo Also bugs. It’s just a line and says that you have no ammo.
  13. Yesterday
  14. Thanks for the report. It's a typo. Will fix it in the next release. Not really. If you enable Super Pilot and give them waypoints they might be able to hover better (Vehicle Commands > Vehicle Controls > Super Pilot).
  15. Probably the best MP civilian script in terms of performance! Love the cleanness and CBA/ACE3 scripting style of going full unscheduled environment! Would love some ambient hostile camps, hideouts, MG/AA emplacements and roadblocks using this style of scripting and some compositions trowed into the mix! We are really lacking such script...
  16. Whats the point? Is it for complaining that you can't have a full auto even on arma? LOL Did you know that you can switch between semi and full-auto by pressing 'F'? Also, I think NIArms has a semi-auto Ar-15 IIRC
  17. I don't know if its the right place for such suggestions, but - would it be possible to add some semiauto only civilian AR-15s? M-4 semiauto clones are extremely common in US, they can be also bought by civilians in most european countries other than UK, and are pretty popular with all kinds of sport shooters, paramilitaries, pmcs, law enforcement and all kind of other users. It seems like straightforward modification, since all models, textures and animations are already in the mod and don't need to be changed.
  18. Try Get in nearest or Assign as cargo index Make sure you're not running any mod or script that augments the ai's behavior, like Vcom, and if you are, make sure that you disable the mod or script on the team leader. There is a few ways to get around this with some minor scripting. One thing you should know is the ai tends to bug out when it has command over players in some situations, vehicles is certainly one of them, but simply assigning them to a role in the vehicle will help in most cases, if not, try assigning them to cargo index.. Arma is just one of those things that sometimes you'll spend a lot of time trying to get minor things to work as intended. GL
  19. kremator

LAMBS Improved Danger.fsm

^^ this pretty please with bells on @nkenny EDIT: Not on steam however 🙂
  20. I have this issue I cannot get my head arround: -Apache helicopter Pilot/gunnee 1. I have setup pylons, succesfully. 2. in the gunner turret config I added a laser designator+magazine, the old fashoned way. issue: Laserdesignator not showing as available weapon tried #1: adding weapon to turret [0] and still not available tried #2: adding weapon to turret [-1] makes it available to the pilot
  21. killzone_kid

Break Windows Only

I dunno, try getAllHitpointsDamage. This is what it returns for vanilla buildings, you can see which one is window hitpoint: [["hitzone_1_hitpoint","hitzone_2_hitpoint","glass_1_hitpoint","glass_2_hitpoint","glass_3_hitpoint","glass_4_hitpoint","glass_5_hitpoint","glass_6_hitpoint","glass_7_hitpoint","glass_8_hitpoint","glass_9_hitpoint"],["dam_1","dam_2","glass_1","glass_2","glass_3","glass_4","glass_5","glass_6","glass_7","glass_8","glass_9"],[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0]]
  22. @genesis92x would you ever consider making changes to the AI so they're not always in combat mode when enemies are not present!
  23. I don't really have the inclination to run these compositions through your script but your more than welcome to use them for this project. Be aware Furniture_1 and Furniture_2 compositions were created for the Ravage mod so the layouts have a bit of a post-apo feel to them, Furniture_3 compositions are a bit more conservative. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5rsk84t2onxjmqw/AADItuhAoSKptgo_UGbe21yua?dl=0 Edit: Updated Dropbox link, dropped the Ravage dependency from the mission files.
  24. wika_woo

Arma3 Videos

25. GEORGE FLOROS GR

GF ALIAS Anomaly Spawner Script

Hello there Vandeanson ! Maybe @ALIAS is the best person to discuss about it ! He has made such a wonderful work so far for the arma 3 like noone else here in my opinion ! So definitelly he is the number one for me to be honest !
  26. Darkhound7

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

Yes the DRone would have activated those sectors. Sometimes players will use drones to keep an area activated.
  27. The skill settings are not in the CBA settings currently - they will be added once I get back to Vcom for the next update.
  1. Load more activity