All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Desperta Ferro

Exile Scavenge Framework

Hello! I know this script is old and maybe not functional? But I've managed to put into my server but when I get the Message that I've found something nothing happens. Any ideas? Or maybe there is a script that does something like that that works?
  4. Any help please ?
  5. Had a crazy day on the 15th, had to go to the hospital.

9am Monday i was finishing up posting my update for my RDR2 mod on the Nexus (Bandit Hideouts btw), and i noticed this slight cramping

on my right side it felt like when you hold a shit in to long and you cramp, lol.

So i shut down my computer, and this somewhat pain started increasing over a period of 2hrs, was talking with my mom,

twice on the phone.   The 2nd time i called her the cramping turned into pain, i threw up (puked) twice, almost fainted and

was almost rolling on the floor in agony, wtf is going on!?

So my mom said you better get yourself to the hospital and get whatever it is checked out, well since i had no ride,

though i could drive myself i dared not to considering i couldn't sit still, i was pacing around my apartment to take my mind of the pain.

So i called 911 that connected me to the local ambulance in my town and off i went.   I get to the hospital get my blood taken, triage ect,.

they tell me to sit in the waiting room, this was at about 1pm so here i sat from 1pm til almost 4pm in pain and severe discomfort,

seriously WTF!

They finally call me, i get to a room they told me to wait in, it had a bed, so i sit down at the edge of the bed still hurting,

in about 10minutes the pain subsided, like it just vanished. What happened? Was it the change in seating? Hardly.

Well i sat in that room for 2hrs, so here 6pm rolls around, doctor comes in, says i need a CT Scan, so an hour after that i get one,

i ask the nurse if i can use the bathroom, so i do, i must have pissed my brains out for 5min i had to go so bad, lol

Well 7pm roles around another nurse comes in which was like 20min after i peed and says they need a urine sample, omg i just let everything out!

So she hooked up an iv with water, and basically i laid there for an hour and a half having this water feeding me so i can pee in a container in the room.

Well 8:30pm comes around i've peed in the container, and there i sit til 8:45 waiting, finally nurse comes back, grabs a sample, then i sit again.

9pm rolls around doctor comes in, new doctor not the one i seen the first time, says i had passed a few tiny kidney stones,

well the 1st doc already told me this as they seen it in the CT scan, but the urine sample was to check for any infections and there was none.

Half hour later they said i can go, nurse takes iv jack out and now i waited til 10pm for my ride.

Not one time did i get any pain medication or had it offered, i spent that entire time waiting in pain and discomfort, i could have saved the

headache if you will and stayed at home and save myself a ton of money, now i await the bill ... what will it be. Ya that was my Monday

over 12hrs of waiting in pain and then waiting, WTF!

6. Introducing a basic survival mod that adds hunger and water stats and makes the ingame items such as foods and fuel canister making them usable with custom sounds and animations https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3223868432 pics: Main Features: For Scripters: - for performance reasons, player's food and water values are stored locally on player, the same player on the same network machine can get the player's hunger and water value by using: // food & water value ranges from 0 to 1, 1 = max private _foodValue = player getVariable ["food", 1]; private _waterValue = player getVariable ["water", 1]; - however the above function won't work when a different network machine or server is getting the player's food and water value in MP, to get the player's food and water value across networks use "survivalpack_fnc_getHungerWater" function // gets target player's hunger & water value, use this function in replacement of getVariable, because the food and water values are stored locally on player for performance reasons [<player>] call survivalpack_fnc_getHungerWater; // returns nothing but sets three variables // example getting the first player's hunger & water value [] spawn { _firstPlayer = allPlayers select 0; [_firstPlayer] call survivalpack_fnc_getHungerWater; waitUntil {!isNil "sp_recievedpacketvar_player"}; waitUntil {_firstPlayer == sp_recievedpacketvar_player}; systemChat format ["player '%1' actual food and water values are %2%4 %3%4", name sp_recievedpacketvar_player, sp_recievedpacketvar_food, sp_recievedpacketvar_water, "%"]; systemChat format ["player '%1' displayed food and water values are %2%4 %3%4", name sp_recievedpacketvar_player, round(sp_recievedpacketvar_food * 100), round(sp_recievedpacketvar_water * 100), "%"]; }; // sets hunger & water value for target player, use -1 to avoid setting a value [<player>, <food_value>(0-1), <water_value>(0-1)] call survivalpack_fnc_setHungerWater // example setting the first player's hunger to 50% [allPlayers select 0, 0.5, -1] call survivalpack_fnc_setHungerWater; - Item classes: Adding items (through script) // to player inventory player addItem "SPItem_CanisterFuel"; player addItem "SPItem_CanisterFuelEmpty"; player addItem "SPItem_TacticalBacon"; player addItem "SPItem_CanSpirit"; player addItem "SPItem_CanFranta"; player addItem "SPItem_CanRedGull"; player addItem "SPItem_Waterbottle"; player addItem "SPItem_WaterbottleEmpty"; player addItem "SPItem_Canteen"; player addItem "SPItem_CanteenEmpty"; player addItem "SPItem_Cerealbox"; player addItem "SPItem_PowderedMilk"; player addItem "SPItem_RiceBox"; player addItem "SPItem_Pumpkin"; player addItem "SPItem_Orange"; player addItem "SPItem_BakedBeans"; // to a crate/vehicle/container this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_CanisterFuel", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_CanisterFuelEmpty", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_TacticalBacon", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_CanSpirit", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_CanFranta", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_CanRedGull", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_Waterbottle", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_WaterbottleEmpty", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_Canteen", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_CanteenEmpty", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_Cerealbox", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_PowderedMilk", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_RiceBox", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_Pumpkin", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_Orange", 10]; this addItemCargoGlobal ["SPItem_BakedBeans", 10]; - Animation classes: sp_anim_start_eating sp_anim_eating sp_anim_end_eating sp_anim_start_drinking_waterbottle sp_anim_drinking_waterbottle sp_anim_end_drinking_waterbottle sp_anim_start_canister_fuel sp_anim_canister_fuel sp_anim_end_canister_fuel For Modders: - this mod is on github and is open source https://github.com/Shaanig03/Arma-3-Survival-Pack-Mod - license "MIT License" P.S: also my first published mod, hope you find it useful for a scenario ^_^
  7. Компания ООО «Гараев Групп» предлагает полный комплекс услуг по строительству бассейнов. Мы занимаемся не только продажей и монтажом, но и строительством бассейнов под ключ с проектом. Наши специалисты имеют богатый опыт в разработке и реализации проектов различной сложности. Мы учитываем все требования и пожелания заказчика, чтобы построить бассейн, который полностью соответствует его потребностям.

8. Hey Community, I just started hosting a dedicated Arma3 server and wanted to add some mods to it. Info: It's hosted by an alternative Steam account which doesn't own Arma 3. So how do I add mods to my server? xD
  9. Yesterday
  10. Yeah that fits the bill with the other issue I mentioned but as long as the object structure is static it should be trivial to deconstruct/reconstruct the references manually. P.s. out of curiosity what possessed you to do pointclouds in sqf? 😛
  11. Eugnee Genuis

I need help

This player i was playing elims with on xbox made fun of my mother dying of cancer. I told him to stop. I reported him on xbox. He said it in a party so i dont have screenshots. But it really offended me and i dont know what to do. He then sent me an xbox message where he called me the n word serval times. I already reported him to xbox but they wont do anything. But i dont feel safe with this guy in the vigor community His gamertag is R6demon4448.
  12. I'm still new to Eden editor and I wanted to make it so that if a player needs an extra Ai to operate a vehicle they can just use one of the radio commands to spawn them in, any help on this would be appreciated.
  13. EricJ

EricJ Release thread

UH-60 Pack A3 RC60 - Fixed Hit Points on the AH-96 model, removing some of the issues that caused it to have damage in unlikely spots. - Added a Hit-point LOD to the MQ-17 models, as well as the MQ-37 model. https://drive.google.com/file/d/118BFPmSKu0zKfHg9cpytvIJ10B4lyFDH/view?usp=sharing
  14. Hi, if i understand correctly, you want to have randomized mission selection that won't repeat when the script is executed again correct ? There is multiple solutions to this. Depends how you wish the script to behave. I prepared two scripts. The first one will randomize the missions and then proceed them in order they have ben randomized. //random unique, with fixed order (order is given by randomizing initial array and then the script proceed the array in this order - meaning, you know which mission is selected next) private _availableMissions = missionNamespace getVariable ["soldierXXXX_Available_Missions",(["Mission_1","Mission_2","Mission_3","Mission_4","Mission_5","Mission_6"] call BIS_fnc_arrayShuffle)]; if (_availableMissions isEqualTo []) exitWith {systemChat "No other missions available";}; private _selectedMission = _availableMissions select 0; _availableMissions deleteAt 0; missionNamespace setVariable ["soldierXXXX_Available_Missions",_availableMissions]; systemChat ("Selected mission: " + _selectedMission); systemChat ("Path of the selected mission: " + ("missions\" + _selectedMission + ".sqf")); systemChat ("Remaining missions: " + str _availableMissions); //execVM ("missions\" + _selectedMission + ".sqf"); The second one will always select random mission no matter what, so you don't know what's next. //completely randomized and unique (no one knows what's next) private _availableMissions = missionNamespace getVariable ["soldierXXXX_Available_Missions",["Mission_1","Mission_2","Mission_3","Mission_4","Mission_5","Mission_6"]]; if (_availableMissions isEqualTo []) exitWith {systemChat "No other missions available";}; private _selectedMission = selectRandom _availableMissions; private _index = _availableMissions find _selectedMission; _availableMissions deleteAt _index; missionNamespace setVariable ["soldierXXXX_Available_Missions",_availableMissions]; systemChat ("Selected mission: " + _selectedMission); systemChat ("Path of the selected mission: " + ("missions\" + _selectedMission + ".sqf")); systemChat ("Remaining missions: " + str _availableMissions); //execVM ("missions\" + _selectedMission + ".sqf"); I hope this will help you 🙂.
  15. I didn't quite understand what you want, but this is simplified version of your code: _varName = format ["Pos_Reh_Namuvaka_%1", (floor (random 9)) + 1]; (leader CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1) setPos (getPos (missionNamespace getVariable _varName));
  16. Hello. We are in the process of manufacturing artillery equipment. I've done modeling with a blender, but what model should I use to implement artillery in Semple? Please tell me the name of the model. Thank you.
  17. Shyter_AhA And_Games

PBO Project - Binarizing Error

Hello, Did you solve the problem: "A binarised copy of e76_roads\us_asf1_1l_6konec.p3d is missing and needs to be built in temp". If so, how?
  18. NO shit sherlock :) this issue is even on vanilla set - this is coresponding to engine way of work on dedicated and simulation models, this thing that effect can be on attached objects due to simulation model of parent objects, but the same reason cause for example too low rate of fire on machine /gatling guns - don't use simulations like "tank" - only "tankX" make it correctly working - I was fight with this shit about 6 months and discover true issue by accident with config error on this simulation model. BTW - with too high rate of fire in conjunction to recoil effect force this what not happen in terminator movie can happen in real and in arma :) (set in this situation mass to x10 and center of mass [0,0,-2] solve it excelent).
  19. EricJ

EricJ Release thread

Just some updates. I finally figured out the Ht-points selection in a 3D model for the game. Took my awhile but now the MQ-37 tends to take damage. I also looked at the AH-96 and redid those hitpoints too. Now you won't have a tail rotor broken when the missile hits you in the rear (though I'm sure you can't tell anyway), but now it's more realistic for the helicopter. The MQ-37 I just blew up worked too for damage at least. So in the meantime for the UH-60 pack the other helos are fine, and should be decent for damage and the like. The MQ-17s I have to work on too, but more or less the next update they'll be better when taking damage and the like.
  20. One question to attached static weapons - WHY it can't be transported as cargo by this method https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_Vehicle_in_Vehicle_Transport even when it have set config to canBeTransported = 1; and all mass and size parameters are meet - other vehicles (smaller than specified weaopon turret) in the same situation (transporter vehicle) are able to load.??????
  21. Hello dear comrades, I was wondering if there is a scripted draw method similar to the one I propose, BUT that does not repeat the options. //nul = [] execVM "loops\Sorteo_Civilian_Namuvaka_1.sqf"; systemchat "Hostage placed"; _script = (floor random 9) + 1; switch (_script) do { case 1 : { leader CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1 setPos getPos Pos_Reh_Namuvaka_1; }; case 2 : { leader CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1 setPos getPos Pos_Reh_Namuvaka_2; }; case 3 : { leader CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1 setPos getPos Pos_Reh_Namuvaka_3; }; case 4 : { leader CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1 setPos getPos Pos_Reh_Namuvaka_4; }; case 5 : { leader CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1 setPos getPos Pos_Reh_Namuvaka_5; }; case 6 : { leader CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1 setPos getPos Pos_Reh_Namuvaka_6; }; case 7 : { leader CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1 setPos getPos Pos_Reh_Namuvaka_7; }; case 8 : { leader CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1 setPos getPos Pos_Reh_Namuvaka_8; }; case 9 : { leader CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1 setPos getPos Pos_Reh_Namuvaka_9; }; }; although it would be to choose between scripts like.. nul = [] execVM "missions\Mission_1.sqf"; nul = [] execVM "missions\Mission_2.sqf"; nul = [] execVM "missions\Mission_3.sqf"; etc
  22. I have different method for that: change mass of vehicles for example 10x and change center of mass to for example [0,0,-2], for me it solve all progblems even with jumping MGs on buildings.
  23. Yes, now works perfect, Schatten you have saved my life like a hostage. ^_^ Thanker very much. You will appear in the acknowledgments of the scenary. //nul = [] execVM "spawns\CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_Loop_1.sqf"; //while {true} do { [west, ["Task_CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1B"], ["Protect the hostages. - Proteja a los rehenes.","Protect the hostages. - Proteja a los rehenes."], none, "CREATED", 2, true] call BIS_fnc_taskCreate; systemchat "CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1"; CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1 = [getPos player, civilian, ["C_Man_formal_4_F_tanoan"]] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup; //"C_Man_formal_4_F_tanoan" createUnit [position player, group CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1]; //{_x doMove ASLtoATL getPosASL PenBLU_OTANDESERT_MEN_Obj_1; _x allowFleeing 0; _x setCombatMode "RED"; _x setskill ["courage",1];_x setUnitPos "UP"; } forEach units CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1; //{ _x setCombatBehaviour "SAFE"; [group _x, getPos _x, 10] call BIS_fnc_TaskPatrol; } forEach units CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1; { _x disableAI "PATH"; _x setCaptive true; _x setUnitPos "MIDDLE"; _x addAction [ ":: Rescue - Rescatar :: ", { ["Task_CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1", "SUCCEEDED"] call BIS_fnc_taskSetState; { _x setCaptive false; _x enableAI "PATH"; _x setUnitPos "AUTO"; } forEach (units CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1); (units CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1) joinSilent (group player); } ]; } forEach units CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1; waitUntil {({alive _x} count units CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1) < 1;}; ["Task_CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1B","CANCELED"] call bis_fnc_tasksetstate; //};
  24. Asier_

Arma 3 Units - Feedback thread

Hello, I'm Asier, another member of DEC (Division Especial Cerberus). We are requesting more slots on our unit because our newest members want to be a part of it and to be able to wear our logo. Thank you.
  25. RoxieAtomic

Horrible glitching

Hi @rshort3, thanks for getting in touch about this. Can you please share a clip of this issue with us so that we can investigate it further? 🙏 You can either share a link to it here, post the video on one of our other socials (like Facebook or Twitter), or you can email it to us - our email address is vigor@bistudio.com 📧🍅
  26. CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1 is not an array, but a group. Revert this code as it was originally.
  27. Thanks Schatten for the cleanup BUT when the civilian spawns the addAction still doesn't work. //nul = [] execVM "spawns\CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_Loop_1.sqf"; //while {true} do { [west, ["Task_CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1B"], ["Protect the hostages. - Proteja a los rehenes.","Protect the hostages. - Proteja a los rehenes."], none, "CREATED", 2, true] call BIS_fnc_taskCreate; systemchat "CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1"; CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1 = [getPos player, civilian, ["C_Man_formal_4_F_tanoan"]] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup; //"C_Man_formal_4_F_tanoan" createUnit [position player, group CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1]; //{_x doMove ASLtoATL getPosASL PenBLU_OTANDESERT_MEN_Obj_1; _x allowFleeing 0; _x setCombatMode "RED"; _x setskill ["courage",1];_x setUnitPos "UP"; } forEach units CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1; //{ _x setCombatBehaviour "SAFE"; [group _x, getPos _x, 10] call BIS_fnc_TaskPatrol; } forEach units CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1; { _x disableAI "PATH"; _x setCaptive true; _x setUnitPos "MIDDLE"; _x addAction [ ":: Rescue - Rescatar :: ", { ["Task_CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1", "SUCCEEDED"] call BIS_fnc_taskSetState; { _x setCaptive false; _x enableAI "PATH"; _x setUnitPos "AUTO"; } forEach (units CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1); (units CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1) joinSilent (group player); } ]; } forEach CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1; waitUntil {({alive _x} count units CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1) < 1;}; ["Task_CIV_REHEN_NAMUVAKA_1B","CANCELED"] call bis_fnc_tasksetstate; //};
  28. diegogima908

Arma 3 Units - Feedback thread

Hello, I'm Diego, a member of DEC. It would be great if you could increase the capacity of the unit, since right now only 500 can be there and there are people who also want to enter and can't, thank you and greetings 🫡.
  1. Load more activity