All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. R3vo

Contact Expansion Feedback

It very often fails to download for me or shows that 300mb downloaded from 0mb etc. If you need log files or so I could provide them.
  3. maxl30

Yes, the dingo too ^^
  4. zukov

the cherry on top for the livonians
  5. zukov

and also the MLRS on tatra and why not the DINGO........
  6. maxl30

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

The soviet mil industry was logical, the russian is pure ridiculous.
  7. maxl30

Please not again the zamak, give the LDF the Tatra T810, you have no work with it and we have a new vehicle in A3.
  8. PuFu

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

this shit is one of the worst jokes in the military industry, and if from the original ratnik program the russians were able to put down around 50% of what was initially advertise, this stuff is just as bad as the the ruskie robots:
  9. Nicholas Lendall

Markers Show/Hide

For some reason it will not update on my server and change flags is there anyway to check whats going on?
  10. maxl30

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

And i see the zamak on the pics for the LDF, please DEVs give us the tatra t810, you have no work with it and we have a new vehicle in A3. And a army wich is a part of the NATO didnt use logistical important things from a potential enemy, lol.
  11. froggyluv

JBOY AI Scripted CQB Path

Count me in for that too MadRussian - heck id do that for BIS for free! The thing they seem to not get is that Buildings ARE the new combat dimension lacking in Arma -not Space, underwater or zombie land. Watch any WW2/Vietnam/Iraq documentary and when a squad enters a village or city s**t gets hairy (read awesome) real fast!
  12. Yeah, I managed that already -) Here the solution: _display = (findDisplay 7300); // idd of dialog _strText = format ["<t align = 'left'>Item cost:</t><t align='right'>© %1</t><br/>%2:<br/>%3:<br/>", _Price, 45, "WIP"]; (_display displayCtrl 312) ctrlSetStructuredText parseText _strText; // 312 is idc of the control
  13. maxl30

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

I hope we finaly get more content into Arma 3, how long we had to wait for a ambulance or police stuff (now apart womans wich would also nice in A3) ? In A2 we had all this stuff still since release in the base game ...
  14. Gunter Severloh

The ISIL Foothold

Update - new version! Created a new version of the original mission, since some people feel challenged by having only 4 lives in all versions of the mission which i can understand, in this new version you can now respawn at base, a bit easier in that regard, i also bumped up the calls for the helis to 8 so this will be a funner version for those who find the originals difficult or just prefer to have a respawn option. The ISIL Foothold - Respawn version - Steam workshop - Google drive for pbo download Links for download are on the OP. Any questions let me know, cheers!
  15. Adding Global Mobilization support to my dynamic mission (inching forwards towards release, at this pace hopefully within one week now!) Upon startup, my mission scans the configs and lets you pick any faction for player, player support faction, enemy faction, etc. (Kinda like Dynamic Recon Ops, where I got faction selection idea though my mission is totally different than DRO.) I use configfile >> "CfgFactionClasses" >> _faction >> "flag" to get the flag textures. Some faction classes have a flag entry, some don’t. When flag texture is not present, I borrow flag textures from configfile >> "CfgMarkers" >> _type >> "texture", where appropriate. (Many nation’s flags are in there.) With GM factions selected, setFlagTexture is called on these GM textures and I was getting an error “Picture \gm\gm_core\data\flags\flag_ge_co not found”. I checked the config and all the GM faction flag entries have a format like this: With vanilla factions (and all mods’ factions besides GM), the entry looks like this: Seems GM’s faction flag entries are simply missing the “.paa” at the end so I tired adding it, but still getting the “Picture not found” error. Anyone know if these GM faction flag entries are just bugged? I would simply look inside the GM addons to see what’s going on, but I can’t because (again) they are EBOs (encrypted PBOs)! So I thought better head to GM Discord and ask team, but I’d rather not bug em until I exhaust all options. So I checked inside "CfgMarkers" to see if there are suitable flag textures in there. I need West German, East German, and Danish flags. Turns out, in here GM has good flag paths (with ".paa") for Austria, Bulgaria, Finland, East Germany, Romania, Sweden, Turkey, and the Soviet Union. Which is awesome because it looks like GM devs are planning on expansion! Now, good to go for East Germany ("\gm\gm_core\data\flags\gm_flag_GC_marker_ca") and Denmark (“\A3\ui_f\data\map\markers\flags\Denmark_ca.paa"), but still nothing for West Germany. So now I am using "\A3\ui_f\data\map\markers\flags\Germany_ca.paa" (modern flag?) for West Germany as a placeholder, but it looks pretty silly for 1980s and would much rather have actual West German flag texture. Here are the quick questions: 1. Anyone know how to make "\gm\gm_core\data\flags\flag_GE_co" work with setFlagTexture? 2. Otherwise, anyone know path to West German flag texture (with ".paa")? I welcome any and all help, inc simple things I may have missed, thanks.
  16. stburr91

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

Well, fair enough, we all have different interests, and exceptions for any new content. While I do enjoy a good SP campaign, I also expect new content, and a new terrain, in a unique/new setting, with all new structures for something priced as an expansion. It's all good man, I hope the campaign is as good, or better than you hope for, and that you enjoy playing it.
  17. zukov

so the spetsnaz are quite ordinary, gorka 3 uniforms with a helmet like a altyn with rhino mount, the first from the left has a mop suit? just the guy in the middle has a plate carrier? finally the rpg 42 in olive! Chest holster ...... this means that the holster on chest rig in apex work too?
  18. Thanks for sharing it. It resolves my issue.
  19. Today
  20. lexx

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

I do not agree with this at all. Even a Laws of War sized campaign would do it for me, and if the same production value is applied, that's ok for me too.
  21. maxl30

Shure good to have, but the cherno fire station + a fire truck would be better ! I am not shure why, but i think they also didnt give us the cherno fire station, so implement it, we have it and it musst be on the new map.
  22. stburr91

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

Yes, I didn't compare the campaigns of the two expansions because we don't know what the Contact campaign will be yet. However, it's a very safe bet to say that the campaigns will be quite similar in size, and in development time. Let's be honest here, to make up for the content difference, the Contact campaign would have to be a 30 part campaign, with a yet unseen level of production value, and storytelling.
  23. maxl30

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

We have since A2 a fire station but still no fire truck, my opinion is we need a fire engine and not a tractor or both, then 25€ would be ok.
  24. mistyronin

I did miss a tractor in Arma 3. In all the instances of the OFP/Arma series there has been a tractor. Arma 3 was the first that missed it -now fixed-. I think that is a really good asset for landscape decoration and mission immersion (I only play MILSIM, so immersion is important to me). In addition, I think most of those who, like me, survived "After Montignac" thanks to a tractor, it has been an icon of the series.
  25. Both createDisplay and createDialog have no relevance to StructuredText
  26. lexx

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

We couldn't even take a look at the campaign yet and you sound a bit as if amount of vehicles and weapons are the only thing that defines a price. Actually we don't know this. None of us is sitting in their office, seeing what's going on. Also - not trying to be a party pooper - but we don't know how much influence Jay Crowe had in the bigger picture. We likely never find out either and not sure if it would make a difference to us in the end. If we're going that route, you could also say stuff like "everything went downhill since Karel Moricky went to Amsterdam" etc. -- pure gossip & speculation. The company is bigger than one or two people. Sure, but I'm pretty sure that if I had put a price tag on that, the reactions would have been FAR different... and not in my favor. Besides, this project was a total exception with a bit of random and pure luck mixed in. To compare, I'm working on a campaign for over *one year* already and it's far from ready and not even close to the complexity and depth of what e.g. Laws of War was offering. I really can't compare any of my stuff to the works such as these.
  27. @Dedmen - that's not the issue...
  1. Load more activity