All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. snackynak

DHI Battle Dress Uniforms

Nice! 👍Just in time for a certain DLC!👍
  3. Again the question: Will we be stuck with standard ArmA III night vision for the Leopard and Milan ATGM ? The PZB 200 was very prone to beeing blinded by battlefield Ilumination, basically all NV Systems of the era could be literally blinded by Ilumination rounds of all kind. Or will we be stuck with the "always perfect" night vision we currently have in ArmA III ? Is there any night vision for the Infantry at all ? The T-55 of the NVA used an active IR device with an large IR Illuminator, hos will that be reflected? What about smoke and Illumination rounds for both Tanks? Just asking because even back in 1993, night operations and the lack of enough and proper night vision devices and night vision driver periscopes was always a big big issue. Those nights without moon were a horror even for simple training scenarios when all we had was ONE Fero 51 for the whole Platoon, and even 7x50 Binoculars were hard to come by.
  4. beno_83au

That BI Thailand Job

I was gonna Czech, but then I thought Phuket.
  5. It would be nice to have a Liberation Rosche Germany mission. cheers Subs
  6. Today
  7. persius

Single player campaign

Hi guys Thanks for taking time to reply. I tried stburr91 suggestion and it worked. Wiki: I will try to restart everything to see if it resets. Thanks again
  8. Vanz0r

That BI Thailand Job

lolz made me laugh...
  9. That is fantastic man...I'd say that is great progress. I never doubted it was hard honestly. Those stair detection points are critical, so thanks much for that. And a most excellent choice for accompanying music...every song on that album is great. I'm making progress as well. I now have 3 guys moving fairly close together through a building. Lots of special situations to handle (reverse direction after clearing a dead end, keeping close together instead of each follower robotically staggered one waypoint behind the leader, etc.). Lots of fine tuning to do, and need to test on more buildings to insure current build works in more circumstances. Anyway I'm still fairly confident we will have decent end product.
  10. Yesterday
  11. Hello, I'm new to Terrain Builder and i want to modify a map but it says that the Map Legend isnt there - but it is. If i forgot something that you need i'm sorry. i would be happy if someone can help me. Layer.cfg: class Layers { class kelleysisland_seabed { texture = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_seabed_co.paa"; material = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_seabed.rvmat"; }; class kelleysisland_grass_green { texture = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_grass_green_co.paa"; material = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_grass_green.rvmat"; }; class kelleysisland_soil { texture = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_soil_co.paa"; material = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_soil.rvmat"; }; class kelleysisland_concrete { texture = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_concrete_co.paa"; material = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_concrete.rvmat"; }; class kelleysisland_cr_asfalt { texture = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_cr_asfalt_detail_co.paa"; material = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_cr_asfalt.rvmat"; }; class kelleysisland_beach { texture = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_beach_co.paa"; material = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_beach.rvmat"; }; class kelleysisland_dry_grass { texture = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_dry_grass_co.paa"; material = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_dry_grass.rvmat"; }; class kelleysisland_forest_pine { texture = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_forest_pine_co.paa"; material = "Michelle\KelleysIsland\data\kelleysisland_forest_pine.rvmat"; }; }; class Legend { picture="Michelle\KelleysIsland\source\mapLegend.png"; class Colors { kelleysisland_soil[]={{200,100,200}}; kelleysisland_grass_green[]={{150,250,150}}; kelleysisland_dry_grass[]={{250,120,1}}; kelleysisland_forest_pine[]={{250,30,215}}; kelleysisland_seabed[]={{0,0,150}}; kelleysisland_cr_asfalt[]={{250,250,0}}; kelleysisland_beach[]={{250,1,1}}; kelleysisland_concrete[]={{50,255,255}}; }; }; i can't insert the media so i'll put the link there: Terrain Builder Error: https://postimg.cc/47y1G9xX MapLegend and layers.cfg http://postimg.cc/06xtTjSN
  12. Hvymtal

Simple, durable utility gloves are timeless...
  13. Laqueesha

Nice! I have a pair of those gloves I got back in 2009, still use them to this day.
  14. Come on, giorgygr: Explain to me how you downloaded the MOD's on the server? Because you can put FLAX to locate the MOD's from the root folder of ArmA and the program will arrive if each MOD has association in the workshop. Anyway, I recommend you download the MOPD's through the program, in order to keep the library always in line.
  15. ArteyFlow

Ravage

I've had the same problem, my advice would be to not have any two things be the same chance: for some reason it just unbalances the loot spawns (or so I've seen). Look at my post above if you want my loot spawn chances as an example. You could try using those chances and then tweak it from there until you find the perfect balance.
  16. ArteyFlow

Ravage

Civilian Loot spawn chances: 50,40,35,25,20 Military Loot spawn chances: 20,50,45,35,30 Industrial Loot spawn chances: 10,30,25,20,15 I've been tweaking the spawn chances so damn hard to find the perfect balance, and so far, this feels best to me. Survival items aren't too scarce, and I can decently find weapons and ammo. It's just the damn binos man, I'm telling you. They're reproducing, and we need to put an end to them before they overpopulate the goddamn planet.
  17. Looking good! we need more middle eastern maps!
  18. Rich_R

3den Enhanced

Very cool idea! I don't publish anything to the workshop but I can see how it would be a nice addition for that do. How do come up with these ideas 🙂 ?
  19. I was talking about the firing drills for example, but I think they use custom controls!? Didn't look it up, just a guess. On another note. Since we have those nice new missile related scripting commands, would it be possible that the IncomingMissile EH could return the missile that's incoming?
  20. Love the new CUP FIA stuff. Hopefully CSAT will recipe the same treatment!
  21. Pre-2035 CSAT backed OPFOR FIA fighters replacement pack for the main campaign, DL'ed missions, ect. Mods- CUP Terrains, CUP, MLO Uniforms, OPFOR FIA Overhauled (CUP Edition)
  22. Hvymtal

Just for the record on how fast this got done, the ALICE rigs were finished less than a week ago and the gloves' mesh was finished yesterday Tim is on a roll. I don't wanna spoil what's next, but I will say that there is a natural companion that went with ALICE gear most of the time... Also, thanks a bunch for the pistol belt version. Will go nicely with MPs and the like. Hope that appears for the vests, too
  23. OPFOR FIA Overhauled (CUP Edition) released- This mod is a total replacement of the OPFOR FIA forces, bringing them more in line with modern day equipment, weapons and uniforms. It works in the official Arma 3 Campaign and custom scenarios that use the OPFOR FIA faction will be using the new faction as well. The Faction The FIA (Freedom and Independence Army) draws it's origins and name from the 1985 anti-Soviet resistance movement of the same name that fought in the Malden and Everon conflicts. The modern FIA was established out of civilians and Altis Armed Forces defectors following a coup d'etat in the capital city of Kavala, causing a civil war between the FIA and AAF to break out. This FIA insurgency cell is supported by CSAT forces, so is armed primarily with older Chinse Type 56's and AKM's as primary weapons, with the VZ-61 Scorpion and AKS-74-U used in some roles. The standard support weapons are the PKP, civilian hunting rifles, SVD and RPG-32 and the fighters wear mostly Desert Digital camo mixed in with civilian and geurilla clothing, as well as ex-Soviet body armor, helmets and other equipment. Standard sidearms are the Makarov, PMM or VZ-61 Scorpion. Supports The OPFOR FIA units are supported primarily by re-purposed and camouflaged civilian vehicles, including technicals and trucks. Faction has full Editor, Zeus, MCC and ALiVE support (faction name OPF_G_F ) Also supports ACE3 Medical system. It totally replaces the OPFOR OPFIA faction in Editor, Zeus, ALiVE and all scenarios played when the mod is enabled. Download Link Steam Workshop- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1720966540
  24. I guess no one ever played Arma or Arma 2 then judging by the comments here (Gunter excluded 🙂). The AI used to target planes to the detriment of other tanks being around them. I have seen and lived it. Being shot down by AI when in a helicopter and them in a t72. My fault for flying low and slow. If I am in a tank and you are stupid enough to fly close to the horizon and go very slow or even hover for a minute I will shoot you out of the sky regardless of game OFP, Arma, Arma 2 or Arma 3. Much harder to shoot a plane down when he zooms by but again, the helicopter is more vulnerable than a plane because it can hover, fly slow and land etc... much quicker and practically anywhere where a plane cannot. @mickeymen it sounds like you are butt hurt because you keep getting shot down by humans. Maybe adjust your tactics or don't fly then. Just sayin....
  25. IvosH_cz

WARMACHINE - Game mode - SP/Coop/PvP

UPDATE 2.17 - 23.4.2019 Fixed script error for "Full spectrum warfare". Removed transport helicopter combat support. "Autonomous AI: Enabled, add vehicles" added more vehicle types for spawned vehicles.
  26. IvosH_cz

UPDATE 2.17 - 23.4.2019 Fixed script error for "Full spectrum warfare". Removed transport helicopter combat support. "Autonomous AI: Enabled, add vehicles" added more vehicle types for spawned vehicles.
  27. IvosH_cz

Thank You LSValmont for this kind words. I'm so glad to hear it .
  28. alky_lee

Pilgrimage - Ported

Updated in first post. I've included the mods as they are probably dependencies now.
  1. Load more activity