All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ok I know what the problem was. I had placed the carrier outside of the map bounds, so those commands didn't return proper results. So it works, great. But what if I still want to keep the carrier outside map?
  3. In my addons, I remoteExec playMoveNow on the PC which own the unit and I remoteExec everywhere the switchMove "" which breaks the current move if needed.
  4. Ah, yep, I knew speed reading this thread at 4am would come back to bite me. My bad there OP.
  5. @gc8 Your code is returning 23 m which is the height of the main deck above the sea.
  6. No need to make example for me thanks, because I could do it my self too. But I'm still thinking there has to be more direct approach of doing this...
  7. is there any progress or future plans ...and is this the mod that makes the vehicle commands silent ?
  8. its easy trust me. u just need to use inArea command to know if the player clicked your marker. then u just sort an array of hardcoded teleport positions from closest to farthest and teleport to the first/closest of those positions. i ll do an example later...
  9. jawsjdTwo

Broken flight stick sensitivity

Found this to be a calibration problem, was able to fix it by preforming a re-calibration.
  10. I would like to create my own faction in ArmA 3. I did, of course, Google the basics of how to do it before I went onto creating this thread, but the resources I find are really big in scope, and I am not sure if they are pertinent to exactly what I want to do. The resources I found detail things like adding your own models, voices, and so on, but I don't really need all of that. I simply wish to create a faction utilizing existing resources from the base game and some mods I found on Steam Workshop. Specifically I want a "Norwegian Special Forces" NATO sub-faction, that has its own custom set of loadouts, fatigues and vests from a mod, and a few other details. In theory it should be simple, although I have no prior experience in creating my own ArmA 3 addons. What is the bare minimum I need to know to accomplish that? Edit: I think I posted this in the wrong section of the forum, but it doesn't seem like there is a way of deleting your own threads.
  11. Sgt. Dennenboom

[MP][CTI-COOP] EvorA

There is also a boat respawning on the destroyer (in the boat rack in one of the bays) @subs17
  12. Today
  13. I do hope they will expand it, Im really enjoing it so far. But before adding further nations they should add more content to both Germanies.
  14. Deleted the models and modelslides, works just fine now. Thank you really much indeed!
  15. Sounds complicated. I tried lineIntersectsSurfaces but it couldnt catch the carrier Here's what I tried: while { true } do { _ipos = getposASL player; _spos = +_ipos; _spos set[2,2500]; _epos = +_ipos; _epos set[2,-2500]; _con = lineIntersectsSurfaces [_spos, _epos, player, objNull, true, 1, "VIEW", "FIRE", true]; if(count _con > 0) then { (_con select 0) params ["_intPos"]; //_intPos = ASLToATL _intPos; hintSilent format["--> %1",_intPos select 2]; } else { hintSilent "NO surf"; }; sleep 0.1; }; It just returns the terrain height...
  16. Sanya

Funny & interesting videos

17. Here's a couple of screen shots form last night. I think we are going to do a video each week showing the progress. Or at least try to! I did combine myselfs and smokedogs portion of the terrain however I imported all the object on the same layer which is not good for editing so I will be going back and redoing that. Plus he is not 100% done with that section anyway. https://imgur.com/a/sJ66J4Q
  18. Your posts aren't being approved because they don't conform to the rules. In particular: Announcement posts must contain actual event info, training announcements, new server details or similar news. Simply bumping the thread for the sake of moving it to the top is not allowed. From the rules of this subsection: That means any new posts in your thread may be created no less than 14 days apart. If you post too early, there's no guarantee that the post will be approved (or when). Its contents may be added to the previous post, or it might just disappear. Announcement posts must contain actual event info, training announcements, new server details or similar news. Simply bumping the thread for the sake of moving it to the top is not allowed. You may edit the existing posts in your thread at any time, as often as you want. If you have to announce something sooner than two weeks after the previous post, edit that post to add the details.
  19. I own a Logitech Extream 3D PRO and set up the controls but noticed everything i fly is constantly turning to the left. After checking the sensitivity and dead-zone setting for the controller i noticed that when in a neutral position it reads out -40, turning it to the left read -100 and turning it right read around 70 Any way to fix this problem?
  20. Please read first page about CSAT and how to allow them to speak
  21. if it has not to be much precise then u could use an area marker to detect the click on Carrier and define one or more teleport points on it and choose the nearest point for teleport.
  22. A few pics from my upcoming mission that is a Prequel mission to Lexx's Dunes Campaign Less edited version Mods: Arma 3 Dunes https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1731998436
  23. Then I have to determine if carrier was clicked... Could probably use raycast but I thought there would be simpler methods
  24. afaik the most reliable way for ships is to hardcode it.
  25. I recently bought a Pimax 4K VR headset, ostensibly to play Elite: Dangerous, but but actually I am playing nothing but Project Cars 2 :)
  26. Tankbuster

SQFLint - Syntax error checker CLI

@SkaceKachna, I'm still getting loads of 'Possibly undefined variable' yellow warnings on variables defined in a global variables file earlier. All my own functions too - it's not getting stuff out of CfgFunctions. Finding the red warnings is brilliant and it's a valuable tool because it's very reliable at getting these. I was wondering; in the documentation, you say it works best with Armitxes SQF support extension and I use a different one, the Vladislav Sazonovs extension. Is it likely this is what is causing these yellow warnings?
  1. Load more activity