All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. smrkanky1

ACE + Exile integration

You can disable autorun in exile setting.
  3. SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

This list is what we are releasing first. Everything you mentioned is still in fixing. The uniforms and berets are gone.
  4. Damian90

CSLA Studio - A3 WIP

Ah I see, so CSLA naming convention was very similiar, if not the same to the LWP naming convention for these tanks. Thanks! Damn can't wait for the mod to be released! Cheers!
  5. Rj Jr Connell

Shooting (MAJOR) bug/glitch

1)Numerous times when I try to pull the trigger to kill the enemy, nothing, I mean nothing comes out of my gun. Which means they kill me and they get all my loot. This has happened so many times it's ridiculous. 2) I've emptied 30 to 40 bullets into one person, and they didn't die. Then they end up killing me and taking all my loot. I hope there's a way I can put these videos in this forum so people can see what I'm talking about.
  6. Today
  7. john85oc

United States Air Force( 2015)

Wait what! nice! 😄 Little Ask, for the Update, its the C-5 Galaxy, E-3 AWACS, MC-130J Commando II, CV-22 Osprey, B1 and B2 and the Uniforms and Barets eg not more in? I Ask besuce Just that Or its that the List whats be updated?
  8. Farquharson

The ACU Project

Mod has been updated at its google drive link as well.
  9. Thanks! I'll do my best 🙂
  10. @jandrews Modifying flares and gun lights is unfortunately outside the scope of the mod. You've posted two excellent stand ins. Why not just use those :) As for flanking. Yes and no. As the mod studiously avoids tweaking existing way points, it is somewhat cumbersome to add fully formed flanking actions. However, version 2.0 will offer a massive improvements to low level movements-- you will see tactical manoeuvres executed faster and with more authority than before. While the exact settings are still being tested internally, there are considerable potential improvements ahead. So changes to the strategic, or planning, level of remains firmly in the mission and scenario designers hands. LAMBS instead works seamlessly with existing content to bring tactical improvements to the game; make buildings part of the tactical landscape and increase the feedback of AI states and behaviours. -k
  11. Kuljack

Reticle Color Topic

I’d like this for the action button too. Maybe we could get a bright green or something.
  12. Kuljack

The Truest King's List of Bugs 1.1

Double tab the aim to go to iron sights. Should get you out of the bug.
  13. Kuljack

Bought insurance, took my guns

Submit a support ticket. You’ll get further than posting bigotry in general discussion.
  14. Kuljack

New Player

Welcome to the fray! Game is relatively easy to pick up. Loot, kill, survive. Each match, you enter with the weapon and ammo you bring. Ammo brought will be preloaded into the gun so bring at least enough to load it, more if you plan to hunt. Each map will have a signal detector, a comm station and a boarded house marked on the map. These are shown with blue icons. These tend to be hot areas, so avoid them unless you want a fight. The boarded house contains a safe, this tends to have an assortment of all the basic loot material in game. Occasionally it’ll have weapons, ammo and healing supplies as well. The Signal detector is used to locate other players locations. When this goes off, be mindful of your location to it on the map. If you’re near, you may have a player that is coming for you. The Comm station is used to at first use, reset the location of the supply drop. After it has been used to set the location and/or after plane arrives to drop it off you can use it to see the exact location of the drop. Starting off, I would recommend using the range to get use to how weapons fire and time of reloads. The scarecrows have the same health as a player so that gives you an idea of how many shots a gun takes to down a player. Focus in upgrading your table first, it’ll take awhile but it’ll pay off in the long run.
  15. acebelew

Apex Framework

Second question, I need to clear some player variables onPlayerRespawn. Is there a file within the existing structure that would allow me to do that? If not, within the existing structure, if I create an onPlayerRespawn.sqf is there anything I need to do to allow it to run, I.E. is there anything in the existing structure that would prevent it from running?
  16. Flash-Ranger

Radio Arma

17. acebelew

Apex Framework

I am using QS 1.18 Looking at QS_data_vehicles.sqf most of my vehicle abandonment distance is set to 150 (at base) and 500 (away from base), but very often when the player gets out of a vehicle either at base of at the AO the vehicle respawn immediately (3-5 seconds). Is there another value I need to be looking at for vehicle cleanup. My _QS_cleanup_delay in fn_core.sqf is set at the default of 45.
  18. It was worth the wait and not bothering you with the release date, and thanks to the whole team
  19. There is a known issue with the uploads of CUP Weapons. We're working on the fix and we'll let you all know once the fix is online. Thank you for your patience.
  20. Hey there @Damian90 your're the first one to notice this. 🙂 Luckily, we know about this and it's only a mistake in screen labeling. With that I have to inform you that you are only partially correct regarding the tank's versions. The naming corresponds with versions manufactured / operated in Czechoslovakia. The versions were as follows: T-72 (early) - no smoke discargers - "no" side skirts and different type front mudguards - weaker armor - optical rangefinder TPD-2-49 - only 31 delivered directly from USSR in 1978 T-72 - laser rangefinder TPD-K-1 - rest is the same as the one before - made in CSSR since 1981 - numbers produced vary greatly T-72M - smoke dischargers - rubber sideskirts - rubber fuel tank and toolbox protection - weight +0.5t - ammo increase from 39 to 44 - other minor improvements in manufacturing process and other - about 251 producedin CSSR (incl. export) since 1985 T-72M1 - basically the same as above but... - new cast turret with armor steel + ceramic materials inserts - thicker (16mm) front glacis plate - again, other improvements on suspension, engine compartment, driver hatch and some others. - about 338 produced since 1986 (87 in service) The M1 is actually the only one that comes close to T-72A produced and used in USSR. And here is correct screen:
  21. Oldninja

The photos are fun!

I'd been using this afternoons encounters for knife practise. Not my best afternoon as I was killed in 3 of the 10 encounters I played!, so getting off the map with any loot was a bonus. I was expecting an outlander' to loot the building I was in, while they waited for the safe to open in the adjacent tool shed. But no one bothered, so changed my plan. Exited with some rare weapons and some useful loot. All's well that ends well.
  22. jandrews

GF Missions Script

Hey gf. How is this file doing in development, is it complete and in working order? I saw some other posts about auto populate and placing a addaction to call missions. Do you mind offering an updated post of its current state? Thanks again.
  23. P4R4S

How to edit the files?

as long as Im only using them for private purpose (only for me) I actually don't care... especially if it's a dead game but well... guess I have to accept it... I hope this miniDayZ 2 is not only multiplayer... especially on a mobile device this would be bad ... especially if many people just play the game with an emulator or similiar on the PC like in any multiplayer pvp game to have a big advantage. But also because I enjoyed playing this first mini dayz alone (except of the many very frustrating and unfair points...)
  24. haleks

Ravage

Hi guys! Some quick news about the next update & recent suggestions : I realised this week-end that I added a function to handle that in a previous version - but the script failed to identify emptied weaponHolders... That is fixed on my current build - no more opening empty weaponHolders, and the overall "looting experience" is a tad more fluid. I still have to test the fix on CUP structures with proxies, but I'm confident it will solve all related problems. Regarding a more detailed repair system for vehicles, it is very much needed indeed. It probably won't be part of the next update, but I reckon a lot of props from recent DLCs can be put to good use. 😉 Here's the planned changelog : Right now I have a ready-to-release build, but I want to have a go at something that has been bothering me lately, which is the vanilla AI being pretty much completely deaf... They simply don't hear gunshots beyond a very small range, unless they're directly being shot at. Since I have a pretty solid "enhanced audio perception" for zombies already, I figure it shouldn't be too much troubles to work something out for the vanilla AI. The update should happen sometime this week, maybe followed by another one before November.
  1. Load more activity