All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. damsous

Community Factions Project

Did you plan to replace Iran main battle rifle by the G3 added in the last cup update ?
  3. The Hype! Also very professional pics on the download sites, they look very good!
  4. Liberty Bull

AI Discussion (dev branch)

Thanks kju
  5. Can't wait for the new update.
  6. Congratulations on the release
  7. Sakuragi10

Stutter/lags

Hi, i using arma 3 from 1 day, i have a problem the game stuttering, they are like little lags (less than a second) like a little freeze of frames and then continue normally, i have a ryzen 5 2600 and rx580 8GB with 16GB ram ddr4. The weird thing, the game have a solid 60fps but even lowering the graphics setting the game have this lags, is like if for half of second or less the game freeze, why? thank you
  8. Liberty Bull

United States Air Force Mod (2019)

I am hot and bothered by this.
  9. Sakuragi10

0xC0000005 - STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION ERROR

i restart and make a ceck with steam and now works, i have 16gb ddr4 thanks
  10. Love the new update. Really allows you to make different nations.
  11. Hey Cup creators! I tried to join the CUP Tracker over the last three days but I can't get a confirmation email to login so I'll throw the concern here if that's ok. The Wasp isn't completely spawning in the editor. When first putting it down, it looks like this; If I rotate it 90 degrees (through the object menu not with the mouse) most of its there, just the elevator is missing as seen below; This was with only CUP, ACE and CBA running. Tried the different versions (pre-stocked with aircraft as well as the empty version shown above) Interestingly enough, a Wasp already saved in the mission is unaffected. Thanks for the amazing mod and all your hard work!
  12. z80cpu

'Code 13' And CUP

As far as what you stated; no, I have not set up a new trader, different locations, etc. Also, when I can not spawn a CUP vehicle (via IS) in an area about 1 square km in size, which is basically a field, then there is a problem that does not effect the traders at all. Another reason is that for 2+ years my 'arrangement' has worked. The last changes made was with the last Exile update. Also, if it was a trader issue (my thinking) then NOTHING should spawn as I have CUP and Exile vehicles in one file. So none of them should work. But the vanilla always work. BUT, when I was getting the new IS, he (Chris) had listed a 'RPT Reader' of sorts. While playing with it, I saw something that COULD be the issue and that be a corrupt Exile server file(s). Per Chris (IS) in the 'ReadMe' file: You have a problem? Try: http://bit.ly/RPTWATCH The program helps to find errors in your setup! (This a 'basic' RPT reader/filter - You can do the same with NotePad++) (The above link is for a just a download link for an EXE file, nothing else) In My Latest RPT File (in part): 17:45:22 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_carefulCreateVehicl..., line 23 17:45:22 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_createNonPersistent..., line 17 17:45:22 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_world_spawnVehicles.sqf..., line 45 17:45:22 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_carefulCreateVehicl..., line 23 17:45:22 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_createNonPersistent..., line 17 17:45:22 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_world_spawnVehicles.sqf..., line 45 17:45:22 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_carefulCreateVehicl..., line 23 17:45:22 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_createNonPersistent..., line 17 17:45:22 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_world_spawnVehicles.sqf..., line 45 17:45:22 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_carefulCreateVehicl..., line 23 17:45:22 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_createNonPersistent..., line 17 17:45:22 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_world_spawnVehicles.sqf..., line 45 17:45:23 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_carefulCreateVehicl..., line 23 17:45:23 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_createNonPersistent..., line 17 17:45:23 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_world_spawnVehicles.sqf..., line 45 17:45:23 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_carefulCreateVehicl..., line 23 17:45:23 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_createNonPersistent..., line 17 17:45:23 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_world_spawnVehicles.sqf..., line 45 17:45:24 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_carefulCreateVehicl..., line 23 Then I get other RPT's with: 11:28:54 "ExileServer - Creating spawn zone vehicles..." 11:28:54 "ExileServer - Spawning Dynamic Vehicles. GridSize: 2200 Vehs/Grid: 2" 11:28:55 Error in expression <000) ]; _vehicleObject = createVehicle [_vehicleClassName, _temporaryPositionInO> 11:28:55 Error position: <_vehicleClassName, _temporaryPositionInO> 11:28:55 Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicleclassname 11:28:55 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_carefulCreateVehicle.sqf, line 23 I backup every RPT file when the server reboots and not every RPT file has the above errors in them. Most do though have these errors...but NOT ALL. ??? So what I will do tonight (here 1834), will be to 're-install' the server files and see if that makes a difference. I just can not see what the issue may be. Looking at the DB even makes things even MORE WEIRD! 😉 From The DB (some parts cut out due to size): 'CUP_B_RG31_M2_OD_USMC', '2019-10-03 17:40:50', '76......85', '[[\"bipod_01_F_mtp\",\"muzzle_snds_338_green\",\"H_HelmetLeaderO_ocamo\",\"O_NVGoggles_ghex_F\",\"muzzle_snds_93mmg\",\"optic_LRPS_tna_F\",\"optic_AMS_khk\"],[1,1,1,1,1,1,1]]', '[[\"Exile_Item_Surstromming_Cooked\",1],[\"Exile_Item_EMRE\",1],[\"Exile_Item_DuctTape\",1],[\"Exile_Item_CanOpener\",1],[\"Exile_Item_PlasticBottleFreshWater\",1],[\"Exile_Item_DuctTape\",1],[\"Exile_Item_InstaDoc\",1],[\"Exile_Item_InstaDoc\",1],[\"Exile_Item_InstaDoc\",1],[\"Exile_Item_InstaDoc\",1],[],[],[[],[]]],[\"U_O_V_Soldier_Viper_F\",[],[],[[],[]]],[\"B_Bergen_mcamo_F\",[],[],[[],[]]]]', '2019-10-06 15:05:07', '6791', NULL, '0', '', NULL, '', '' So, someone bought a CUP vehicle about 2 weeks ago...has stuff in it and everything...worked for them! I am wondering if it is just ME that has an issue....I will look into that as well. The DB clearly shows that that person bought a CUP car and shows that he had no issues as well... ...Strange... SO...what I am planning to do is this (not necessarily in this order😞 Whack my ARMA profile (in case mine is 'too big' or corrupted, etc.). Get another player to buy a CUP car - A true test to test is it me or everybody (which should not be the case per the DB CUP vehicle). Re-Install the Exile server files - Due to errors in RPT file. And again, I do wish to thank you wholeheartedly for your help. I do appreciate it! 🙂
  13. pierremgi

Keep INIT after Respawn

@JIMMI DEE BILLY BOB Thanks for your confidence. I'm using my own script or module to respawn vehicle with all the stuff (waypoints, textures, pylons, addActions, arsenal...) I don't know what your aircraft is. Anyway, your expression code should like this: _veh = _this #0; _veh setPylonLoadOut[3, "PylonRack_Missile_HARM_x1", true]; _veh setPylonLoadOut[4, "PylonRack_Missile_HARM_x1", true]; _veh setPylonLoadOut[1, "PylonMissile_Missile_BIM9X_x1", true]; _veh setPylonLoadOut[2, "PylonMissile_Missile_BIM9X_x1", true]; _veh setPylonLoadOut[5, "", true]; _veh setPylonLoadOut[6, "", true]; [_veh, "CamoGrey", []] call BIS_fnc_initVehicle; _veh addEventHandler ["Fired", {_this execVM "trackShell.sqf"}]
  14. INTRODUCTION Thank you all for patiently waiting. THE WAIT IS NOW OVER!!!! Welcome everyone to the new and improved United States Air Force mod 2019. We have attacked and attacked and attacked this mod to get it ready for you the flyers. This mod is a representation of the United States of America's Air Force. The United States Air Force (USAF) is the aerial warfare service branch of the United States Armed Forces and one of the seven American uniformed services. Initially part of the United States Army, the USAF was formed as a separate branch of the military on 18 September 1947 under the National Security Act of 1947.It is the most recent branch of the U.S. military to be formed, and is the largest and one of the world's most technologically advanced air forces. The USAF articulates its core functions as Nuclear Deterrence Operations, Special Operations, Air Superiority, Global Integrated ISR, Space Superiority, Command and Control, Cyberspace Superiority, Personnel Recovery, Global Precision Attack, Building Partnerships, Rapid Global Mobility and Agile Combat Support. NOTES The mod is located on the steam workshop. We will be releasing the mod in phases. Please note that USAF_Main and CBA are required for this mod to run successful. PHASE 1- RELEASED -Fighters -Utility Pack PHASE 2 - TBD - Bombers - Rotary - Close Air Support/Early Warning PHASE 3 - TBD - F35B and C STEAM WORKSHOP Fighters: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1891343103 Utility: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1891349162 MAIN: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1891346714 FEATURES - Aerial Refueling - Nuclear Assets - Service Menus - Multiple Weapons - New and Improved AC-130 - GPS/INS Systems for applicable Aircraft - Improved Flight Models - UAV Systems for Recon Credits and Thank yous - ARMA 3 game engine: Bohemia Interactive - Project lead: SGT Fuller - Project 2IC: Peral - Models: SGT Fuller, Lala, Raynor, Brian, Hpookie - Configs: SGT Fuller, Raynor, Lala, Pingopete, Hpookie - Scripts: Lala, Raynor, Pingopete -Deltagamer, -Mr.Ewok, -John Spartan - Muckep - Apilion - Foot Munch - InterpidGamer - Frl Mike - RavenDK - Nes4day - AtinAkiri - Theebu - Aduke and Team - THEBUCKFASTWINE - SMOKEDOG3PARA - Meatball0311 - Ohally - Raid - Teeha - ACE Mod and team - IRIS Simulations - Eggbeast - scripts and development of CBU types - Unsung Mod / Eggbeast - clustermine logic - Myke - models made to order! - wld427 and RKSL - original CBU script in PRACS mod - Arindfile - KetsuCorp: GEAR MOD -REYHARD!! - If i forgot you please PM me and you will be added to the credits END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT: DISCLAIMER You are permitted to install and use this software for personal entertainment purposes only. You may not use this add-on (nor any of its parts) in any other add-on or mod (not even partially) nor redistribute or mirror it without SGT Fuller's prior permission and agreement. This add-on is released under Creative Commons License Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs
  15. Today
  16. How much RAM do you have? If less than 16GB, then you may have problems with mods.
  17. Thanks, waituntil count allPlayers works pretty good in my mission, but if waituntil allPlayers findif is better then i need help putting the code together to use it since mine did not start working.
  18. ShaKodemon

RHS Escalation (AFRF and USAF)

Yes, laser range show me correct distans, and i shooting in correct distance, but i have no good lead. In CUP m1a1 (all other tanks too), in Steel beasts simulator, in original arma tanks i have a good laed while shootin in movin target, but in RHS mod it does not work, or i do something wrong.
  19. Is it possible for you to show me how to apply it ? I would like to try it. Thanks in advance.
  20. hi and thanks i want change this script. i want medics stop after Reviving. but when i add dostop _medic; command at the end AIs will be under my command but "follow me" command change too "join group" and ais never follow me it happen when i and one ai reviving at the same time MGI_fn_medicRelease.sqf params ['_medic']; _medic setUnitPos "AUTO"; {_medic enableAI _x} count ['TARGET','AUTOTARGET','AUTOCOMBAT','SUPPRESSION']; [_medic] joinSilent (_medic getVariable 'MGI_AIgrp'); if ((_medic getVariable ['isLeader',false]) && (isplayer _medic)) then { [group _medic, _medic] selectLeader groupOwner (_medic getVariable 'MGI_AIgrp'); }; _medic doFollow leader _medic; _medic setSpeedMode (speedMode group player); _medic setVariable ['MGI_busy', nil]; _medic setCaptive false; dostop _medic; do you knew why this happened.
  21. Maybe this script can be helpful: Engima’s Patrolled Areas
  22. chernaruski

'Code 13' And CUP

Lets analyze the "raw" info. No assumptions 😉 Assumptions are bad for the health (server health). My setup is similar including > Exile+Cup+IS and infi vehicle spawns are working just fine for me. RPT logs are crystal clear? Is this happening to ALL CUP Vehicles ? Have you tried re-configuring the traders ? Like placing helipad at different locations? Or make a new trader from scratch ? Whats your mods -params ? No way Cup Vehicles mod updated to a different folder? No spaces, no caps (linux server?) ? Have you deleted old CUP keys?
  23. Damian90

Yes, M1A1 and M1A2 tanks in RHS have FCS. You find moving target. Track it, press TAB or T or whatever key you use for laser range finder. Then you still track target a bit to get a good lead, and then you shoot. RHS uses more realistic way to simulate modern FCS. When you lase the target and FCS induces lead, you can notice that turret moves independently to the sight.
  24. ShaKodemon

have a m1a1 a fire control system? how to shoot in mooving target?
  25. z80cpu

'Code 13' And CUP

As I am ASSUMING the appeared after that, because it did work and I never tested it after the update...so it is an ASSUMPTION...and I think we both know what that means.... 😉 🙂
  26. z80cpu

'Code 13' And CUP

Edit: I installed latest version of IS and to my belief, it made no difference. I still can not spawn any CUP vehicle. I still can use the 'script' to spawn in stuff, so I know ARMA/Exile 'sees' the mod. Also, as you were replying... 😉 I actually removed IS and it still does this. And as far as a possible IS issue, well, he could have change the code to reflect new code in CUP as an example. But it did not matter. With no IS, old IS, or new IS, it still gives me a Code 13. BUT, vanilla stuff pops right in after purchase! Go figure... 😉
  27. autigergrad

Community Factions Project

Not in this update. There will be 1991 and 2003 era US forces as well as Gulf War/2003 Invasion era Hussein Regime Iraqi forces. Iran Iraq War era units are a possibility in the future. In the interim...we do have current day Blufor Iraq and Opfor Iran forces now that you could utilize for some interesting scenarios.
  1. Load more activity