All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Guess you can't have nice things, then. Not much a fan of this alien / stalker setting either, but the content looks great to me so far. I'm not worried about the campaign / missions at all, because I know who's working on it.
  3. Today
  4. Nicholas Lendall

GF Ravage Heros Money Reward

OK! i notices the mission file was putting a ~ in front of the name and breaking it so i put it on my mission and it works! lol your the man! Sorry for the confusion
  5. johnnyboy

JBOY AI Scripted CQB Path

I've tried both playMove and playAction and in buildings playmove is much more reliable for me. I understand your point on rifles vs. pistols, and will likely end up dynamically changing move based on weapon (replace substring...or something). I'm already doing that to change from standing to crouch. Unfortunately, playAction seems to be unreliable for me.
  6. Nicholas Lendall

ok well i tried with ACE and changed the money = to herl_o_Money_10
  7. denzo

NO, BIS, NO.

And aye, wsxcgy you've been about for time man. I''m sure I remember you from way back, OFPEC and stuff. Valued and respected member of the OFP/ArmA community. There's no disrespect or harm here. Only debate and probable folly. Peace. Concerned OFP/ ArmA Player. Denzoshosan
  8. maxl30

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

Yep, a player who has the soviet emblem didnt recognize the soviet mil bases, lol. We have there a air base and radar stations and all realistic, that was a map some years ago wich only become Day Z players, idk why here nobody see this details xD
  9. I have a display open and i did change the idd it still crashed my game somehow...
  10. Nicholas Lendall

ok im gonna check again in 10min
  11. Groove_C

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

This new map reminds me of Bystrica in A2 Czech Army DLC that hasn't impressed me at all. Really poor. It's suitable for sure for PvP and also for small coop missions, but not at all for Invade & Annexe or Domination or Evolution PvE missions. The size, the number of the villages, the distance between them, number of roads leading to villages, number of houses, distance between then and their placement and size are not suited at all for CQC/CQB. No match for Altis. At least we have AKSU and RPK and new uniforms and skins for existing uniforms and vehicles.
  12. Grahame

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

ROFL... Said all that needs to be said, but ROFL fan boi! That said, yes, I very much want ARMA4... and will be playing it when it comes out in a few years as long as it is not set on Mars ­čśë
  13. Reid236

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

The only thing I'm really excited for is the mop suits
  14. denzo

NO, BIS, NO.

I think maybe this topic has lead astray. I'm not commenting on the work effort, merit of BI or smashing their new DLC because its not what I wanted. (I only found out yesterday! And if I can afford it, I'll probably buy it!) I am expressing my view that BI has a VERY unique opportunity here. And instead of fiction, I feel that showing past and current events and learning from them would be more beneficial. Peace. Concerned OFP/ ArmA Player. Denzoshosan
  15. maxl30

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

The Map is perfect and the buildings too, i can remember to the REALLY strange A2 cherno airbase wich wasnt builded on a realistic plan, no ammo depot, no repaire depots, no realistic hangars, no realistic tower position, trought Day Z SA they learned how this old soviet airbases was builded and for people like me who know this details its special funny to see a realistic military complex, just stunning when i am looking at this VERY high grade of detail, i never expect that we arma player get in A3 a map like this one with this grade of detail, sadly the most people didnt recognize this details, this goodies and make complete wrong and unfair comments. Look at the A2 Cherno map and you will se what i am writing here, i am sure. And remember, we all want A4 !
  16. Grahame

NO, BIS, NO.

Which was Bohemia's original idea for ARMA3 LOL... Guess we will see whether you can do more with a combination of ArmSTALKER and the HALO mods than with this DLC...
  17. Grahame

NO, BIS, NO.

OId Man DLC? That's what I was expecting TBH... Oh, and the EOL patch for OA... but despite promises I guess we'll never see that released to the stable branch. Oh, and we were promised PBR shaders quite some time ago. Was it Dedmen who did a version independently. Now he works for BI will we get it in ARMA3?
  18. beno_83au

NO, BIS, NO.

People seem angry about this release, but if they didn't release anything then everything would've just carried on as normal, no love lost. But when they go and release something, BAM, anger........ But then I see a lot of positive comments on other mods concerning alien/sci-fi settings and mostly they're supportive. Yeah, an in-depth naval experience would've been alright but I'm not sure how easy that would've been considering a lot of their staff have been moved on to other projects(?) and the already complex environment that ArmA is. Fixing things would be great, but again, staffing issues and so at some point I guess they've gotta make a call on where to go. And besides, after reading the Steam description it sounds to me like all they'e doing is using an extra-terrestrial background to the story, with some added in assets (immersion) to set up an East v's West conflict. Relax, jeeze. It's more content for a game that has so god damn much already in it thanks to it's openness to mods and scripting.
  19. Grahame

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

But we could have been using these assets for years now... but were forbidden under legal jeopardy Almost all the 0.61 DZSA buildings were enterable
  20. wsxcgy

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

its not that the furniture was missing, its that the aliens took all the furniture man. but yeah, looking around the terrain so far, its a real work of art. very well made. EDIT: I didn't even see someone beat me to the joke, sad, sad day.
  21. bludski

Blud's Terrain thread.

The plan is as with my other maps. when they have basic playability down, they are made avail to public.
  22. maxl30

Arma 3 DLC - CONTACT

Sure they are from Day Z SA but its the best we can get, i can see much of Day Z mods and servers wich use the Cherno map and the new buildings in combo, there came A2 Day Z feeling up xD The rest of the DLC is cool, i waiting since A2 for ABC stuff and since 2013 for much more uniform models + russians (russian & polen radio talk in the DLC), i like it very much.
  23. bludski

Blud's Terrain thread.

Since BI seem to have decided they shall be encrypted and thus impossible to unpack so they can be used in official tools.. I rather doubt it. Will be back with more when I know for sure.
  24. Grahame

NO, BIS, NO.

A lot of ODOL52 formatted objects from DayZ SA 0.61 from what I have seen so far... That we were legally prevented from taking to ARMA... Do DayZ owners get a discount? I have been playing Bohemia's games since the release of OFP too, I was 36 then though, and I continue to support them. But I do wonder with mods being killed before release on the workshop (so they can be a Creator DLC) and this whether BI really do care about us?
  25. denzo

NO, BIS, NO.

Wsxcgy, I'm not arguing the fact that the new DLC will bring new exciting content, neither am I boycotting or asking anyone to not purchase this DLC. (I love this game and developer, so that would be very counter-productive for me, you and everyone else.) Nor am I discrediting the work effort or merit of BI employees. As I've said, I have been playing/supporting/buying Bohemia products since i was 13 years old. I'm 30 now mate. I still play Arma3 habitually and have spent a lot of money upgrading my PC to keep up throughout the years. I feel, in my opinion, as a fan/dedicated player and contributor to the Company. There is a real opportunity here to teach, and for people about to learn from past and present, maybe prevent history from repeating and the current horrors that still exist in our world, instead of shooting little grey people that come from outer-space. Peace. Concerned OFP/ ArmA Player. Denzoshosan
  26. wsxcgy

NO, BIS, NO.

he's free to have an opinion, and I'm in total support of people having opinions, but acting like this is going to kill the game or acting like BI has betrayed milsim is just plain silly, I guess thats the point I'm trying to make. this game will be as much milsim as it ever was. BI is at a point in the development cycle where they aren't interested in just making the bread and butter kind of stuff, they're trying new things. doesn't mean they've forsaken the old things, and it doesn't mean the old things we were already using stopped existing. the aliens bit is really only relevant to the First Contact campaign anyway, there's still a lot of other stuff coming with the expansion that should be very cool for traditional 'military' scenarios.
  1. Load more activity
├Ś