All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. DSabre

Military Aviation

2.6.01 - added some interiors and details, - fixed E-2 Radar (thx TeTeT), - various small tweaks, - added preview version of Mirage 2000, - added preview version of Super Etendard
  3. Bukain

RHS Escalation (AFRF and USAF)

Wow Blutze, huge thanks! To be honest i asked the above question over here just to making sure rhs has different ammo value on it's own(without any mod) before going on ACE3 thread and ask about if ace take consideration on rhs ammo variants or not(i went to asked on ace thread anyway before getting this answer) . Now you answer both:D. I'll check all those things you mentioned in the tomorrow morning. Oh about that scar sound issue, i can't find the culprit, couldn't still reproduce it properly:(. Me and friends are currently playing with jsrs, going really well.
  4. So I am trying to make a script or add an event handler that detects if you destroyed an object. This is for an object repair script. So if you destroy the object yourself, you will not be able to repair it.
  5. zukov

Arma 3 still a popular title

absolutely! but needs even the soul, for example in Endgame when you download and upload the data. you stay close to some objects without any movement. Why don't reuse the animations (in apex) where you digit the notebook keyboard and avoid the bullets (look the video from 1.59) in this manner your squad have to defend you. Is just an example but this details are very important to me. Another example no one has never made an endgame with scuba divers, almost ideal with that characters. CTRG VS VIPER? with Contact scenario the possibilities are endless! in Contact we have CBRN suits, why the dev don't port a old scud B with chemical warhead? caputere the scud mission? If BI want sell again and again has only to choose the creativity. Arma 3 has great potential for a lot of years
  6. private _seed = [1,101] call BIS_fnc_randomInt; if (_seed >50) exitWith {false}; // rest of your code here
  7. @Gunter Severloh lol man, all this time you've been using your RAM not at rated speed of 3600 MHz but at basic 2133 MHz, so 60% slower. You have to press "DEL" several times when you turn on your PC in order to enter the BIOS. Then go to MEMORY tab -> Memory Multiplier Configuration -> Memory Profiles and instead of Automatic, choose XMP Profile. There can be 1 or 2 profiles. That's it. No OC. Just pointing your memory to its profile, so it knows its specs.
  8. Hi, i'm using this code at the moment to try to get a 50% chance of activating the fnc when a player is near a specific marker. Problem is, it seems to always activate the fnc. How can i improve this code? private _ambush = (0 + round (random 1)); for "_x" from 0 to _ambush do { Just a ai spawn script here. };
  9. yukihito23

Chernarus Redux [WIP Release]

Chernarus Redux v0.90 has been released. (https://imgur.com/a/usRhTfQ) Release Notes https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/changelog/1128256978
  10. Today
  11. Hello!! First of all thank you! It was worth the waiting! 2 issues: 1. On the F35 there is an option for UAV FEED. I can't seem to make it work and show feed from a UAV i spawned in the map? 2. GPS targeting seems to not work..i open the GPS target manual (can't remember the exact name), click on the map and then mark it as a target (than a red sign over my target), but the GPS bombs does not hit. Any help? Thanks again!
  12. FallujahMedic -FM-

├Ę abbastanza buono per noi But couldn't much of what you're describing be solved with better (and more) modules?
  13. zukov

so far the only MP pvp mode that i had fun in ARMA 3 is ENDGAME. you have squad system, roles tacticts but i want more! hacking system, energy plant to enable some facility to work, something like that. More to do than to shot with some hot point where explode the CQB. in final Endgame with more different targets and randoms final target or something like that. I apologize for my english
  14. As I mentioned in Discord, Its still a BE issue. Its happening to a lot of other games, not just Arma. https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/476418-battleye-closes-a-bunch-of-programs-when-loading/ https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/102391-eft-closes-programs-when-i-boot-game/ https://forums.pubg.com/topic/210313-battleye-closing-game-because-of-unrelated-third-party-software/ https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/cx2z0v/battleye_shuts_down_applications_in_the_system/
  15. Gunter Severloh

I dont really play pvp anymore like i used back in the RO days (Red orchestra Ostfront 41-45) but improve what specifically?
  16. Wow Enigma your Patrolled areas script is amazing and exactly what I was looking for! Any chance of small updates to it in the future? I noticed that you use triggers for spawning/despawning of the groups so for example there is a new trigger param that let you define the intervals (setTriggerInterval), (https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/triggerInterval) at which the triggers check their conditions. Additionally, I couldn't find any reference to your script deleting the trigger after the group was completely killed. I checked PATAREAS_DepopulateArea but couldn't find it. Perhaps you do delete the trigger elsewhere whenever the patrol group is empty but if you don't you could add that to the next version so you squeeze a little more optimization out of it. Other than that it is probably the best patrol spawn system I've seen for A3! Well done!
  17. Larrow

Supply drop

Dont know what that is, but its not the same as the code in my post... false ] ]; }; }; this call f Notice the difference. First two are square brackets followed by two closing braces. Where yours are all square brackets.
  18. Hey guys first feedback regarding the F35A. I really much like the new features with the pull up warning and so on feels like a light version of DCS, do you plan to add an audio warning too for this with all the beeping and pull up voice which you can turn on/off? The GBU-53 SBD 2 now hits targets like it should and is effective against tanks as opposed to the 2015 version where sometimes you had to dive bomb good job! Some scripts still have errors like the Spherical Coverage one where upon acticated it will fail with the message saying something like "AIM-120 Missiles run out" even though they are there. One thing that really bothered me was the low speed of the F35 even with the afterburner activated, peaking at about 850 to 900 when doing no maneuvers. With this it is actually slower than normal DLC jets even while using afterburner. You might want to up the thrust strength and maximum speed while using AB to about 1000-1200km/h. Other than that already impressive and I will report more bugs if I find some! Also are the phases chronological in release date? Just wondering since it was said the F35B and C are already nearly done and I have no idea of bomber progress.
  19. Hey guys have some questions about ram i need to clear up which i probably should have asked in 2017 when i bought all the parts for my current rig but i was looking at my task manager today and seeing this for my ram speed http://prntscr.com/pljv2z speed says 2133mhz so apparently this is the base clock speed when you put the sticks in as i haven't nor have i ever overclocked anything. This is the ram i bought back in 2017, at the time i paid $348.99 https://www.newegg.com/g-skill-32gb-288-pin-ddr4-sdram/p/N82E16820232297?Item=N82E16820232297&Tpk=N82E16820232297 if you go to specifications, it says DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) the 3600 what i understand is the speed at which the ram can be overclocked too correct? This is the motherboard i bought at the same time: https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16813188186 Under the specifications tab i see numbers including 3600(OC) the (OC) means overclock correct? The rest of my specs: CPU - Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake Quad-Core 4.2 GHz Motherboard - EVGA Z270 FTW K GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8gb SC2 GAMING iCX Ram - G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) PSU - EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w P2 220-P2-1000-XR Heatsink/CPU Fan - Cryorig H7 Tower Cooler Case - Rosewill Gaming ATX Full Tower Computer Case These parts btw were recommended by Oldbear and a friend of mine who is a freelance computer tech has his own business. Lastly i never overclocked anything on my computer or any previous computers i built so i dont know really how, i know you need to go to the Bios which after all this time i think i forgot how, i think its apon start go to F2 correct? How do i overclock the ram and what to overclock it too for this ram? I read one feedback on the ram on that page was the guy overclocked to 3600 but it wasn't stable, and was stable under 3450 i think he said, what you guys suggest?
  20. http:// PZL W-3 Sokol
  21. Only magazines or maybe pouches with magazines? It would be amazing to see almost bare vest that automatically adds radio pouch, magaiznes pouches and other stuff ­čÖé
  22. I'm not sure what exactly that means. ya doing that would make me have to go back and basically redo all the tasks for my entire campaign and id rather not do that so I'm fine if they all show up as riflemen titled "paratrooper" or something (like BI did in Apex where everyone was just labeled solder). I tested this by seeing if the traits are held by a unit are not changed until the next respawn (so basically i went in with a rifleman, forced respawn, chose a medic, forced respawn, chose rifleman and then checked if I could use a medic bag). that didnt seem to be the problem if I am understanding it right. So now I just want to just change player traits on respawn but cant seem to get that to work either. Thanks
  23. PTV-Jobo

Brush Clearing

Brilliant! This is definitely going into my favorites as a "must-have"!
  24. osterizer8

[SP] HETMAN: War Stories

Alright, makes sense. Thanks for checking! And that sounds like it'd be really cool. Having a dynamic AI-run CTI campaign where the player is a cog in the machine is something I've wanted for a while, and with HAL's implementation in HWS, this would be ideal for it except for the issues you stated. And I second Scimitar's thanks- your dynamic missions are consistently my favorite ones to play, and HWS is probably my favorite Arma mission ever, thanks to its variety and customization ability. Your missions do a lot to put the player in a living battlefield, which is Arma at its finest in my opinion.
  25. I've recently got into Arma 3 mission making, and with no scripting experience, I'm still slowly learning the ropes. I'm trying to do a mp mission where Independent must go around killing specific civilian units while Blufor hunts them down. My goal scripting wise is to have it where once Independent kills a certain civilian, a marker will show up for blu for with an approximate location of where the murder took place so they can go there and hopefully catch the independent. As well as I plan on having around 3 different people for independent to kill, so once independent kills another civilian I want the old marker to delete and the new one to appear. If anyone has the time to help I highly appreciate it!
  26. You can change reticle on PSO by pressing Numpad 0
  27. Robustcolor

Make findIf instead of count help

Thanks @pierremgi Is it possible to exclude players if in air in this waitUntil {sleep 5; allPlayers findIf {(_x distance2d getMarkerpos "Marker1") < 1000} > -1}; Does findif work in this code below, how would it look like? waitUntil {sleep 5; {alive _x} count units _grp01 == 0};
  1. Load more activity
├Ś