All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi genesis92x, Thankd for the awesome AI mod! Regarding installation of the user config file, is the following correct? filepatching must be enabled in ARMA init VCM_USECBASETTINGS = false; Is the proper path to the config file:: in the mod folder itself: Arma 3\@Vcom AI V3.3.2\userconfig\userconfig\VCOM\AIsettingsV3.hpp or in the separate "userconfigs" folder? i.e. Arma3\userconfig\VCOM\AIsettingsV3.hpp thanks! (and hope to get full CBA configuration back when you have time!)
  3. The new script for CBRN units does not affect the CSAT APRs. In fact, it specifically removes hose connection in these cases. I'd assume it's intended but the APRs have hidden selections of no-filter variants and work perfectly with the hose model so it might be an oversight.
  4. Spatsiba

We need Arma 3 on consoles

They ruined dayz to accomodate consoles. I do realise BI is a business here to make money but please for the love of god you've strayed too far away from your roots already don't ruin ArmA as well!
  5. pierremgi

We need Arma 3 on consoles

I'm fond of Arma but I never understood the interest of Arma mobile. It's just... boring.
  6. t.g.1911

RHS Escalation (AFRF and USAF)

I have some questions: 1. From which distance can the F22 radar recognize in the game the a) Mig 29, b) Su 25, c) T50 2. from which distance can the radar of the a) Mig 29, b) T50 recognize the F 22?
  7. Mi4 was not in OFP which this mod is a recreation of, so i would suspect you many not see one. Unless you meant an Mi-24?
  8. As reminder: Bis_fnc_music Bis_fnc_jukeBox
  9. Today
  10. I assume it is for gameplay limitation reasons, probably related to the (inevitable) Warlords Livonia so that they can act as the AAF stand-in.
  11. _startingRoster = ["B_APC_Wheeled_01_cannon_F","B_Soldier_SL_F","B_Soldier_TL_F","B_soldier_repair_F","B_soldier_repair_F","B_medic_F"]; _cloningRoster = +_startingRoster; _curRoster = ["B_Soldier_SL_F","B_Soldier_TL_F","B_soldier_repair_F"]; {_curr = _x; _cloningRoster deleteAt (_cloningRoster findIf {_x == _curr})} forEach _curRoster; // the true difference of arrays: here ["B_APC_Wheeled_01_cannon_F","B_soldier_repair_F","B_medic_F"] {_missing = _x; _curRoster = [_curRoster,[_x],_startingRoster findIf {_x == _missing}] call BIS_fnc_arrayInsert} forEach _cloningRoster; // you recover the _startingRoster in _curRoster
  12. namrewob1

ArmaModFrance is back !

I'm not actually able to download from Mega, it keeps hanging the download after a few minutes.
  13. marek1986

Thank you.
  14. Damian90

Reyhard just updated the mod for incoming Contact DLC. If you are on the mainbranch, the dev version of the mod won't work now before the next main game patch. However if you move your Arma3 to devbranch version, everything will work just ok.
  15. marek1986

Something went wrong. I have information in dialog window: "Addon 'rhs_main' requires addon 'A3_Data_F_Enoch_Loadorder"". Please help!
  16. Thank you! It works! I never would have found the invisible character and have no idea how it got there.
  17. @Schatten Can I use that function in my mission?
  18. What about Mi-4? 🤔 It must be cool!
  19. Junior Prado

Need help with Eventhandlers!

how i transform this code into the cfg file? It works in vehicle init, i need it to work in cfg vehicle file this addEventHandler ["incomingMissile", {[_this] execVM "ECM.sqf"}] something like this class Eventhandlers: Eventhandlers { init="(_this select 0) addEventHandler [""incomingMissile"", {[_this select 0] execVM ""\CUP\AirVehicles\CUP_AirVehicles_F35\aws.sqf"""; class CUP_AirVehicles_F35 { }; };
  20. Alright, I'll post my code here was thinking of saving you from this at first but here you go 🙂 It's not in any regard final script but a prototype _startingRoster = ["B_APC_Wheeled_01_cannon_F", "B_Soldier_SL_F", "B_Soldier_TL_F", "B_soldier_repair_F", "B_soldier_repair_F", "B_medic_F"]; _curRoster = ["B_Soldier_SL_F","B_Soldier_TL_F","B_soldier_repair_F"]; replenishGroup = { _numVehsTotal = { !(_x isKindOf "man") } count _startingRoster; _numMenTotal = (count _startingRoster) - _numVehsTotal; _vehRepTime = -1; _menRepTime = -1; _repCheck = { params ["_numCur","_numTotal","_repTime"]; if(_numCur < _numTotal) then { if(_repTime < 0) then { _repTime = time; }; if( (time - _repTime) > 3 ) then { scopename "replenishCheck"; _repTime = -1; // Reset timer // Replenish { _unitType = _x; _numTypeShouldBe = { _x == _unitType } count _startingRoster; _numTypeIs = { _x == _unitType } count _curRoster; if(_numTypeIs < _numTypeShouldBe) then { systemchat format["rep one %1" , _unitType]; _curRoster pushback _unitType; // Replenish breakOut "replenishCheck"; }; } forEach _startingRoster; }; }; _repTime }; sleep 0.1; while { true } do { if(true) then { _numVehsCur = { !(_x isKindOf "man") } count _curRoster; _numMenCur = (count _curRoster) - _numVehsCur; _vehRepTime = [_numVehsCur,_numVehsTotal,_vehRepTime] call _repCheck; _menRepTime = [_numMenCur,_numMenTotal,_menRepTime] call _repCheck; systemchat format["Cur roster: %1 %2", count _curRoster, _curRoster]; } else { _vehRepTimes = -1; _menRepTime = -1; }; sleep 3.5; }; }; to call: call replenishGroup;
  21. @gc8, just assign new value: _curRoster = [_startingRoster, _curRoster] call fnc;
  22. @Schatten Thx, tried that but it makes _curRoster empty array
  23. > Lack of icons (for mod / dlc group) in Arsenal. In Global Mobilization DLC Compatibility Data for Non-Owners there is lack of icons when browsing content in Arsenal. Hard to tell the origin of item, main game / mod.
  24. You're gonna have to give us something more to work with. What's the initial setup and what exactly needs to be done? Edit: scratch that, unless you're leaving something important out the pushback should be enough since the item is always added last.
  25. @gc8, try this function: params [ ["_startingRoster", [], [[]]], ["_currentRoster", [], [[]]] ]; if ((_startingRoster isEqualTo []) or { _currentRoster isEqualTo [] }) exitWith { [] }; private ["_currentRosterOrdered", "_index"]; _currentRosterOrdered = []; { _index = _currentRoster find _x; if (_index >= 0) then { _currentRoster deleteAt _index; _currentRosterOrdered pushBack _x; }; } forEach _startingRoster; _currentRosterOrdered + _currentRoster;
  1. Load more activity