All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Selva73

ArmaModFrance is back !

oh my god, mon dieu, thank you, thank you very much, merci beaucoup !!! For me it is the best French mod ever. I love it...i can't say anything….speechless, un GRAND MERCI !!! Many many THANKS ! Vive la France et a bonne 14.juillet !!!
  3. Afaik its only possible through replacing the wheat "grass" with actual objects like Rosche does. Trades visual fidelity with rendering distance I presume. I would welcome any change in that direction but doubt significant changes like these will be made in this late phase of development.
  4. luminous815

Apex Framework

I tried in my server,seems like eventHandler can not use in this block.But now I can add weapons for the vehicles,thank you for your reply!
  5. haleks

Ravage

Yes. Coef below 1 makes them thougher, above 1 makes them more fragile.
  6. Tonci87

Hell Let Loose

Yeah, AI development is difficult and costly, so many companies go with a focus on MP. It really is a shame. I´m also a SP player, because I do not want to waste my precious time being frustrated by idiots and stupid children. You just can not get immersed in a regular MP game the way you can with a good SP game.
  7. A few variations of these are coming soon... ...unfortunately the baton and cuffs are merely eye candy and serve no function, but they look cool right?
  8. chrisb

Hell Let Loose

Sorry if this has a thread already, but I couldn't find it. If there is a thread, please merge it. The game looks great.. But man, am I sick of MP only games. One day devs will realise SP players (and as I get older I tend to be a SP player more nowadays) are large in number... Of course really good ai that would suit this type of game, is very hard to make/develop. So instead, put the effort into the terrain, effects, damage model etc and that is good. Just let humans spoil it (generally). I would like to see this type of game, especially with the 'damage' model, as an SP game too, with good ai. Imagine an Editor in here.... Seems devs are incapable now and Arma remains the number 1 for that type of gameplay, even though A3 has gone more MP and probably A4 will go even further MP.. Not that I'm into WW2 much now, played that to death, back in the day. I prefer modern'ish warfare now. But HLL looks very good. Shame about SP.
  9. Today
  10. as said it changed (aka GM got its own bikey) as the mixed loading was causing missing sounds for players - yeah BI should fix the root issue. at the same time it is meaningful to have GM have its own BI key and admins to explicitly tell if people should be able to join with GM or not in short you just unload GM if you dont use it in MP, like any other mod, and you load GM if its required
  11. Valid feedback, however as per design we call these as "mags" (not "drums"), even in English, so the translation is actually correct.
  12. Thank you for your response. I primarily play with PVP (150-180 people) a- 10 and su-25 are best against RHS aircraft. That's why I'm looking for a replacement for these two machines, and your mode is perfect for that. The problem is DMG certainly understand that when pvp when you want to destroy a-10 or su-25. 5 or more missiles is a problem and I am not saying that the aircraft has a warning about aiming and flying missiles. That's why I want to ask when do you plan to fix a DMG model because you answered it 4 months ago. Personally I understand that you have a lot but it is quite problematic with PVP or PVE
  13. Thank you. They can be convinced how we will add more country area where the FPS will be better. We are planning an update for 2000 subscriptions. If you have any ideas for what is missing in the areas, let me know. We will try to implement the achievable and remarkable ideas for the climate. If anyone has the ability to implement objects to the Army, we invite you to cooperate.
  14. You based your models on A2, correct?
  15. Also please note we have now newly created a dedicated localization/translation feedback at:
  16. @.kju Thankyou x 10000000 I made a class Enoch: CAWorld and commented out class EnvSounds: CfgEnvSounds { soundSetEnvironment[]= { ... //"Silence_Bg_Night_01_SoundSet", //"Silence_Bg_Day_01_SoundSet", ... }; Problem solved, map is free of that ambient noise. Transformative! Thanks again EDIT: Looking in the config viewer: configfile >> "CfgSoundSets" >> "Silence_Bg_Day_01_SoundSet" >> "volumeFactor" = "1.9 * 1"; might I suggest that the devs drop this to "0.019"
  17. This looks simply amazing! I can't begin to offer appropriate praise for the work and attention to detail you're putting into this. I tried modelling just the refueling boom on the MH-60 as an "applique" to the RHS UH-60 and it kicked my ass... I can't fathom how much work goes into models this detailed.
  18. Fanatic72

Rosche, Germany

For now yes. Apparently there is a plan to make it behave the same way as Apex and other DLCs. I hope it happens.
  19. What I want to do should have been simple but for some reason it is not. I want to have 2 screens ingame play two different videos in an MP mission. So I run a script via a trigger with an execVM. Name of tv screens tv01 and tv02. Script: tv01 setobjecttextureglobal [0,"Videos\Info01.ogv"]; ["Videos\Info01.ogv", [10, 10]] remoteExec ["BIS_fnc_playVideo", [0,-2] select isDedicated, false]; tv02 setobjecttextureglobal [0,"Videos\Info02.ogv"]; ["Videos\Info02.ogv", [10, 10]] remoteExec ["BIS_fnc_playVideo", [0,-2] select isDedicated, false]; What hapens is that both screens play video Info02. After tests I discovered that it plays whatever video is the one called last. So what is going on guys? The only thing I can think of is that the BIS_fnc_playVideo function can only work one at a time. If so how can I fix it?
  20. tortuosit

Ravage

I don't understand the zombie damage coef, what exactly does it mean? The damage dealt to zedz is multiplied by this factor? Must say I use @improvedAmmo which deals more damage to targets. Results in "game over" mostly on heavy weapon hits. Because what I really disliked was shooting at vanilla soldiers and they reacted like got itched of a mosquito bite.
  21. i guess already answered about that before. check the last quote in there
  22. Your code will finish when the waypoint has been created. It will run again when the vehicle has reached the waypoint. There's no inbuilt feature for marking as solved. Just edit the first post and thread title and add something like [SOLVED] at the beginning.
  23. lumnuon

Rosche, Germany

It is correct the way JD Wang said it. Unlike the official DLC the GM terrain assets are not available to all players. That means you have to own GM to play on costum terrains that use GM structures.
  24. That is and was not the issue. The current issue is that: before the GM patch on Wednedday I could join non GM servers with GM loaded with no problem. Now, after the Update, I can ONLY join the official 2 GM servers (those 2 that are always empty for weeks). If I want to join any regular ArmA III server, I have to unload all DLC. BEFORE PATCH GM behaved like a DLC on client side, it did not stop me to join an vanilla server AFTER PATCH GM is a unsigned mod I have paid 20€ for, that prevents me from joining a vanilla server.
  25. Hi I downloaded your mode a-10 and su-25. I have a problem with them in the DMG model. Both aircraft will survive a lot. I tested it on the current version of the army and on the local servers as well as on the normal servers and also the editor (difficulty in the editor Veteran and I do not have the feature to reduce damage) 1. I tested with the RHS plane endured 6 titan hits without any damage. 2. I tested vanila and plus your mode and mode on weapon result same 3 ifv-5a Cheetah couldn't shoot me down whit missils.
  26. I would agree with EO, this thread is for feedback not suggestions. Please use the dedicated thread as indicated.
  27. RozekPoland

OFP videography

Today, at 8PM CEST (7PM UTC+1), I am going to livestream gameplay from a few dynamic single-player missions on DMA Libya map in OFP/ACWA. See you there!
  1. Load more activity