All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Is the Promet supposed to be able to use NATO SANTAG magazines?
  3. xeno

[MP] co40 Domination!

@martinp62 Nothing you can do about it currently, sorry. But I've fixed it already some time ago. The fix will be available with the next version. ETA end of July with the Contact DLC.
  4. GEORGE FLOROS GR

GF Auto Loot Script - Mod

This is a new feature , the loot can be deleted in the selected time and spawn again.
  5. TPM_Aus

What does this line do? GF_AL_Cleaner_Spawn_Enabled = true;
  6. TPM_Aus

Downloaded the new version. Limiting the number of items to the a selected amount was a good move.
  7. lex__1

Perhaps this, before aliens?

It has long been in the tickets, but attention to it is in the past. Previously, this happened much more often, but the complete elimination of the problem was not achieved. Repeatedly reminded of this, but to no avail. https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124274 https://feedback.bistudio.com/T120795 http://i.imgur.com/4n1LodS.mp4
  8. Spatsiba

Actually in 2035 tanks have been built by the robots arena war guys. That's just the invisible flipper AI. On topic: I for one welcome our new alien overlords and reskinned "content". All those players that seem to be the majority of the community which ports content from the older bis titles that obviously got it wrong since the future is now (tm) need to open their hearts!
  9. GEORGE FLOROS GR

You should really check the new version because there were some main changes in the code !
  10. Here is the script with the loadout changes in the : bon_recruit_units\init_newunit.sqf ( this is from my test mission example , rifleman and at) #recruit.Stratis.zip _unit = _this select 0; /***************************************************************** following section to run only on server. Note: duplicate respective code in the pve in the init.sqf ******************************************************************/ if(isServer) then{ [_unit] execFSM (BON_RECRUIT_PATH+"unit_lifecycle.fsm"); } else { bon_recruit_newunit = _unit; publicVariable "bon_recruit_newunit"; }; /***************************************************************** Client Stuff ******************************************************************/ _unit addAction ["<t color='#949494'>Dismiss</t>",BON_RECRUIT_PATH+"dismiss.sqf",[],-10,false,true,""]; // change loadout switch true do { case (typeOf _unit isEqualto "B_Soldier_F") :{_unit execvm "Loadouts\bluefor\B_Soldier_F.sqf";}; case (typeOf _unit isEqualto "B_soldier_LAT_F") :{_unit execvm "Loadouts\bluefor\B_soldier_LAT_F.sqf";}; }; B_soldier_LAT_F
  11. haleks

Ravage

@CrazyCorky: there was 2 issues : - I forgot to keep track of the original damage state of each selection before applying the coef. The coef was applied to the resulting overall damage level - not the added damage. With coef below 1, the EH was sometimes "healing" zombies instead of adding damage. - In some cases, the EH could fail to identify headshots correctly, and would treat them as normal/body damage.
  12. joostsidy

It is called 'hull-up position' in tank tactics and it is a feature, jeez, this is a military simulator, you have to know how it works. 😉 And why didn't you post this in the official NO BIS NO thread where all the complaints go? 😉 @denzo no hard feelings 🙂
  13. Didn't see that, only looked at scripting reference
  14. CrazyCorky

Ravage

Thank you for keeping the key the same! So if I'm understanding what's been talked about. Zombies not dying from 1 headshot is due to how the damage EH coefficient is set?
  15. https://gamedevelopment.tutsplus.com/tutorials/collision-detection-using-the-separating-axis-theorem--gamedev-169 Along with the new boundingbox and vector commands should make this pretty efficient to run.
  16. It does: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Eden_Editor:_Trigger
  17. Hey there, love the script! Was wondering if there is a simple, or at least point me in the right direction of removing all the player addActions. We do not use the "group go loud" and such, and find them to just be in the way. Thanks.
  18. martinp62

[MP] co40 Domination!

Hey I am currently play Domination 3.99s blufor lingor3, I play with AI from the recruiting desk which works fine but when I try to add some reinforcements using Zeus the Ai will Delete after a few seconds. Is the some were I can turn this off?
  19. @sarogahtyp Can't, website won't let me. @Larrow So, you're saying my guess is correct, right? The wiki didn't explicitly state it, so wasn't sure. Well that's kind of the point, I was simply testing how thisList works, I would obviously include an actual condition in missions. Edit: Also, thank you for the solution, didn't see it at first.
  20. haleks

Ravage

Hotfix is up - I kept the same signature key. I found a workaround for the issue I mentionned above, so damage handling should be 100% working now.
  21. TPM_Aus

I am not running the current version then, I downloaded this one a few months ago. I have been away on a work trip and just getting back into finishing my mission. I will keep the current version I am using and not worry about the possibility section. Just trying to gain as much performance from my mission as possible.
  22. Sounds about right, thisList is a list of objects that satisfies the activation. If you have no activation then there is no list. Just ture will make the trigger fire no matter the activation. This will make the trigger activate even though there maybe no thisList results. Supply an activation. I suppose it depends on what you are actually doing and where. Can always make your own code to provide a list... _myList = allunits select { _x inArea thisTrigger && { side group _x isEqualTo west } };
  23. Macser

How to make an addon

If you want the faces to randomly select from the default range, then the face texture should be xicht_a.paa. I think xicht_2a.paa will also work. The head and hands using these textures should be part of the "osobnost" selection. The entire head should also be part of the "Mireni" selection for the first Res lod. Otherwise you'll see the inside of the character's head while in a vehicle. Counter-intuitively, the engine uses the first res lod while in vehicles, rather than view pilot. Also make sure your model has an entry for CfgModels. That's obviously the non-scripted version. But there are addons out there like facetex that have their own scripting built in. But would require you to modify your character to accommodate a custom head model.
  24. Lorenz94

G-Steering indicator

Hello pierremgi, from what I remember, even the ACE team dropped the idea of implementing the Coriolis effect, and since that developing team is far more experienced than me (lol) I think that part is negligible. Regarding what I tried to do, in the first place I calculated the average position between the camera' sight and the position of the rocket launcher, so that perspective should be ok. Then I added the gforce and what lacked to have the icon correctly displayed was to add the current position of the aircraft. I also tried to "scale" these vectors, but the icon doesn't move perfectly where it should, so probably I'm missing something little! I'm not very good at physics, sorry ;(
  25. GEORGE FLOROS GR

If i remember i need to delete this line , because in the previous updates , i changed the possibility with certain numbers instead , in order to be more accurate and reliable. ----> i just checked the script and this is deleted ! are you running the current version or is it that i have update this only in my pc ? can you check it please ? these are the current settings : //________________ Settings ________________ //________________ Set true or false ________________ GF_AL_Systemchat_info = true; GF_AL_Hintsilent_info = true; GF_AL_diag_log_info = true; GF_AL_Debug = true; GF_AL_Systemchat_info_count_items = true; GF_AL_diag_log_info_count_items = true; GF_AL_items_number = 1000; // Number of the spawned items // 1 = Load every Mod + Bohemia Items , 2 = Load every Mod - No Bohemia Items , 3 = Load Bohemia Items Only , 4 = Custom items only GF_AL_Select = 1; GF_AL_Blacklist_Zone_distance = 1000; // Add here the distance from the Blacklist Zones GF_AL_Distance = 200; // Add here the distance from players GF_AL_Cleaner_Spawn_Enabled = true; GF_AL_Cleaner_Spawn_Loop = 14400; // ex : 4 hours = 14400 sec
  26. show screenshots of your triggers pls or try to give more structured info...
  1. Load more activity