All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. cosmic10r

Ravage

You know those times where you had to piece your gun together from a couple working parts?
  3. GEORGE FLOROS GR

GF Ravage Heros Money Reward

if(isMultiplayer)then{ GF_Ravage_Heros_Money_Reward_Kills = score _killer; //Returns the person's score in MP. }else{ if(isPlayer _killer)then{ GF_Ravage_Heros_Money_Reward_Kills = GF_Ravage_Heros_Money_Reward_Kills + 1; }; }; ask me if you want more info !
  4. General Kong

Contact Expansion Asset Feedback

You know with a little bit of modification of the RPK-12(maybe just changing the stock with a normal AK-12 one) , and a smaller 10-12 round magazine, you could make a fictional DMR variant of the AK-12 platform (SVD-12 from Battlefield anyone?)
  5. @pierremgi Ok, thank you for the explanation. What about Seized by? When I tried, it seemed like it takes into account all units.
  6. GEORGE FLOROS GR

Ravage

Hello there Weapon-Fetish ! Well , it is possible :
  7. GEORGE FLOROS GR

Compilation List of my GF Scripts - Mods

Hello there to everyone ! So after this post i decided to create a [WIP] Single Player Respawn Script - Mod. For anyone who wants to check about it : Download [ Script - Mod ] : +GF_Respawn_SP.VR.zip code only : There are so far , settings for : GF_Respawn_SP_time = 5; GF_Respawn_SP_Position_Select = 3; // 1 = random position , 2 = position on Marker , 3 = position on random Markers GF_Respawn_SP_Loadout_Select = 2; // 1 = No change , 2 = Random , 3 = Custom (paste from arsenal) Thanks and have Fun !
  8. stanhope

Mission File.

Which mission are you looking for?
  9. Marc13Bautista

OFP Addon request thread

Does anyone have the links to all the required add-ons for the DMA Dynamic Libya mission, as well as the DMA Dynamic Random War (all versions, USMC, Resistance, etc.)? It's difficult finding the needed add-ons with some dead or scattered links. Update: I've found the missions for DMA Dynamic Random War (all versions), but not the specific add-ons needed for it. Also still can't find anything for DMA Dynamic Libya. Link to DMA Dynamic Random War (all versions) missions https://www.gamefront.com/games/operation-flashpoint-resistance/file/dma-random-war
  10. Today
  11. CaptainDawson

Warlords

Hi, Dunno if anyone actually uses this thread anymore, but in case anyone does, here is more proof of the failure of the "Team Balance Parameter". In this game on US server, Blufor steamrolled Opfor due to lack of coordination on Opfor's part. We were already at Nidasos Base, TWO points from their base. Then a bunch of players join Opfor, and 4 players leave Blufor, leaving us with HALF the amount of players. With the low player numbers that were left, this leaves such a massive imbalance that Opfor was able to cap 3 points in literally a few minutes. Despite Blufor's advantage in sectors, you can see that after I had to leave the match, Blufor's 3 remaining players will have no chance against Opfor. Why were this server's numbers already so low? Because the team balance parameter prevented new players from joining the team they wanted to play, while NOT preventing players from leaving the team with less players. Each time I play I find it harder to find a stable well populated server. If the issues are not addressed soon, there won't be a whole lot of players interested anymore.
  12. Roamingcharges

There is Only War, Warhammer 40,000 Mod

Makes sense, I don't mind the lack of animations anyway they were pretty solid in my opinion, the few that were in, sure i'll swing by the discord. It wasn't that they would get knocked down, but the ai mod forced them into prone which meant they knelt the entire game. Just me fighting in the end. The humans like the guard had no issues going prone so, its cool with them. Would the fix also affect ai too? Since as the player I couldn't go prone but they some how could. And by lifeless I meant the vanilla ai and their actions. Running into fire and dying, etc. Base game ai I mean. Thank you for the reply, I had a feeling something was in the works.
  13. lex__1

Perhaps this, before aliens?

Strange conclusion from my reasoning. And so: Maybe I do not understand something? Objects are created in Arma3 and are not related to early releases. Arma 3 Assets: 1. We have objects with severe destruction: - Land_cargo_addon02_V1-F - Land_cargo_addon02_V2-F - Land_cargo_addon01_V1_F - Land_cargo_addon01_V2_F 2. We have objects with mild destruction: - Land_Boat_03_abandoned_cover_F - Land_ClothShelter_02_F - Land_ClothShelter_01_F - Land_MarketShelter_F Both blocks of objects have a similar structure, but a different transition to the "destroyed" state. What prevents, assign the "soft" method of destruction to the first block of objects, as in the second block of objects? Why it is necessary to change the method of destruction of the first block of objects - since, the destruction of an object reproduces: - wide explosion of dynamic tank protection - receiving critical damage to the tank - obtaining critical damage to the crew - coup or throw tank. With other objects that are destroyed in a collision, such consequences do not occur. You will be surprised by the next disappointment even more. I already see old errors in DayZ-Enfusion. Some are very upset. But there is also a good work of BIS, there are also corrections of some old mistakes or changes in the interaction of functions. The main achievement can be noted in obtaining high FPS in the game and good interaction of the new engine with the PC hardware.
  14. killzone_kid

General Discussion (dev branch)

Should be fixed in 144514 ( data )
  15. snkman

AI Facts & Myths Compilation List

As far as i can tell A.I. will not priorized player(s) over other A.I. enemy(s). A.I. will always attack their closest known enemy. Would not make any sense to make A.I. priorize a player if some other A.I. enemy(s) are in a much better spot to shoot at. findNearestEnemy command will return A.I.s current real known enemy. If you ( player ) are the closest known enemy to A.I. the findNearestEnemy command will return you ( player ). As soon as any A.I. friendly to you ( player ) is closer to the enemy A.I. ( even if it's only 1 meter ) the findNearestEnemy command will return the A.I. unit instead of the player.
  16. @Larrow hey buddy. Any chance you could modify your above tool to filter to one language only? Just ENG would be fine. It takes between 5 and 10 minutes to load as is, and we really only need to see one language. If you want the path for the French or Chinese version of the command, the user can use my example below which shows how directories are structured per each language. "A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\data\ENG\Male01ENG\RadioProtocolENG\Normal\015_Targeting\Attack_1.ogg" "A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\data\PER\Male01PER\RadioProtocolPER\Normal\015_Targeting\Attack_1.ogg" "A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\data\GRE\Male01GRE\RadioProtocolGRE\Normal\015_Targeting\Attack_1.ogg" "A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\data\ENGB\Male01ENGB\RadioProtocolENG\Normal\015_Targeting\Attack_1.ogg" "A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\FRE\Male01FRE\RadioProtocolFRE\Normal\015_Targeting\Attack_1.ogg" "A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\CHI\Male01CHI\RadioProtocolCHI\Normal\015_Targeting\Attack_1.ogg" "A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\ENGFRE\Male01ENGFRE\RadioProtocolENG\Normal\015_Targeting\Attack_1.ogg" "A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\data\VR\Male01PERVR\RadioProtocolPER\Normal\015_Targeting\Attack_1.ogg" "A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\data\VR\Male01GREVR\RadioProtocolGRE\Normal\015_Targeting\Attack_1.ogg" "A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\data\VR\Male01ENGVR\RadioProtocolENG\Normal\015_Targeting\Attack_1.ogg" If its a hassle don't bother, but it would be a time saver. Thanks for listening.
  17. haleks

Ravage

@whiteface73: that sounds like a new issue. Does deactivating 'sun influence' change anything?
  18. whiteface73

Ravage

@haleks - I had a short game today (dedi mp) and there were lots of running zombies...in bright sunlight... But I had „runners“ deactivated, sun factor activated (about 15% overcast) and didn’t place any horde spawning modules. This didn‘t change when I renewed the ambient zed module and restarted the mission. Did I miss a new function or may there anything be broken? Whiteface / Oliver
  19. BvB1

Anizay

I love this map. Not being breadboard flat makes a massive difference for infantry combat, particularly love combat in the built up/green zone.
  20. yasotay

Project - Vertical Lift 2035

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop a note to say we are still around. We are closing in on an alpha so we can get some game testing done. But it is sloooow. RL continues to interfer.
  21. wsxcgy

RHS Escalation (AFRF and USAF)

just a coincidence.
  22. It always bothered me the lack of tiredness feeling given to the player, besides some dark spots on the screen, inability to sprint and weapon sway there's nothing else (there's a brief slight desaturation). ACE3 came along with scientific fatigue calculations and added heavy breathing and inability to jog, but still is not enough as far as effects go. This very simple code uses the respective (ACE if present or vanilla) fatigue values to turn your screen gradually black and white as your character gets tired and obviously restore it as your character recovers. The ACE3 effect is way superior to the vanilla one, so you should try it if you're into this. This is for the ultra hardcore milsim fans so if you wanna jog all day this is not for you. I guarantee you'll think twice before any sprint after a few test runs 🙂 and you'll appreciate a lot more a good vehicle ride (instead of having the feeling your character is a limitless vehicle). I'd love to hear your thoughts on this as an overall tired effect and why any game never applied this as it seems so intuitive to me. Thanks. PS: If there's problems with the ACE code being used please delete this thread. PS2: If you wanna help and get values directly from ACE3 addon (#include "\z\ace\addons\advanced_fatigue\script_component.hpp"), please post solution. It does not affect ACE3 values. It's not configured to run on respawn. All credits goes to Bohemia and the ACE Team.
  23. Boonji

3CB BAF Units

Currently trying to host a server with your addons on it but I keep running into this error. Any ideas? Warning Message: Addon 'UK3CB_BAF_Units_Common' requires addon 'UK3CB_BAF_Weapons_LoadOrder'
  24. Agree with gatordev that UH80 is good for start point. Since the MH-60L & M are using the YT-706(?) engine vice T-701 with higher hp that should be okay. Still, all the extra weight and drag mitigate against the extra power. Soooo... no one should complain about extra power.
  25. jeza

Contact Starters

As eluded to previously depends on where there at but also if they do know we exist as an intelligent civilisation likely it would be through leakage of our technology i.e. radio signals in to space. That limits them to being within 100 light years (close by) as radio broadcasts I think were first introduced in the early 20th century, for them to answer back then they would have to be within 50 light years (50 for it to get there, 50 to direct a message at us). What all of this does assume is that they have a huge sensitive receiver that would pick up barely noticeable radio signals which leaked out. If I were to hazard a guess I doubt any intelligent civilisation out there knows we exist at the moment, they may well know there is life of earth but not technologically advanced life, I am kind of leaning toward we would pick something up from them due to the likelihood that their advanced technologies would 'stick out' more maybe like FRBs we are seeing. Very interesting subject regardless, with many hypothesis' worth looking into.
  26. Nooooo! Okay, kinda joking. But that's always struck me as gamey when games do that since the M134 is an electrical gun. And that little NiCad battery in a -60 ain't going to run it. I do get it though, it's a nice option for those that want it. Question for you...I know you said you were going to add armor where it's appropriate. Were you going to simulate blankets in the cabin?
  1. Load more activity