All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Project "F3llout" Concept for one of the hostile factions : The Remnants Addons : Ravage OPTRE
  3. Max Melee Weapons (W.I.P.)

The range of the small knife is a bit short. You can barely even hit people when running right into them as near as collision physics allow.
  4. Long loading screen when mission loads

1. Both run with Windows Defender 2. Performance monitor don't show any spikes which could lead to a bad loading. Only found out that the game on my second machine is actually running from the HDD and not SSD (which bothers me even more now) 3. Page file are system managed, but upped it on the main manually. No change sadly Edit: Gonna update dev branch with the game updater and try the dev branch.
  5. [Release] Heli Support script

Looking forward to this !
  6. It’s possible but I’ve had PM’s about this IED’s not detonating even without ACE. Just need to see it first hand.
  7. Vidda

Lol, other than that, you're welcome ;) You could always do the classic "AE, OE or AA" substitute though :) Bork
  8. Pook ARTY Pack

Along with that Reload truck, can you make some Ammo crate configs for reloading from crates? For bunker settings with ammo crates piled up next to the weapons/SPGs?
  9. Arma3 Videos

10. Excellent. Another question, How would I get the AI bodies to remain after they have died so I can still loot them and have the player bodies deleted or removed? I am trying to get the players to never die or at least have a 5-10min bleed out, so that teammates and other AI can stabilize and then revive. However, If an AI gets incapacitated, I want them to bleedout like normally and there body stays.
  11. [Release] Heli Support script

i'm looking at that as the 'check if unit is in chopper' function (LF_fnc_inVehChck) doesn't always work as intended. any ideas on conditions to check would be good. note that if helo lifts off before everyones in it can usually be forced to land with an AI 'get in' command. nope :D i accidentally left a bunch of debug hints in, will remove them in update thanks for the feedback!
  12. Redd'n'Tank Vehicles

Works fine for me as well. You running any other mods?
  13. C2 -Command And Control

And some more! It's growing and growing :D
  14. Trying to figure out why I can see my character's shades while in first-person mode. Any suggestions? Screenshot Thanks!
  15. Vidda

Norgies definitely gotta norg. I forgot to mention that ÆØÅ can't be used cause of TB reasons.
  16. It will be something like this: [west, "HQ"] sideChat "I am talking to you."; Whereas the condition of the trigger can be: nameofplayer distance personwhospeaks < 5; Answers to editing questions can be found via youtube videos or via the editing forums too.
  17. the Ibuypoower Rig how the link has set it up for me: CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8700K Processor (6x 3.70GHz/12MB L3 Cache) Mobo: MSI Z370-A PRO RAM: 16GB Major Brand Gaming Memory DDR4-3000 Memory upgrade to DDR4-3200 Memory +60$ GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - 8GB updgrade to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EVGA GAMING 8GB +72$ or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 - 8GB (GDDR5X) (VR-Ready) +130$ Case: iBUYPOWER Element Gaming Case (Front & Side Glass Panel) SSD: 250GB WD Blue SSD upgrade to 500GB WD Blue SSD +41$ HDD: 1 TB Hard Drive -- 32MB Cache, 7200RPM, 6.0Gb/s PSU: 600W Standard 80 PLUS Bronze Processor Cooling: Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid CPU Cooler i assume you are from the US: =1479$ (+tax?) with max upgrades: 1710$ with +RAM and +SSD +1070TI = 1652$ (+8% VAT ca. 1785$) why don't you build it yourself? CPU: Core i7-8700k 370€ MoBo: ASRock Z370 Pro4 110€ RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 16GB(F4-4133C19D-16GTZKW) 260€ GPU: for example MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Armor 8G 500€ Case (depends much on personal taste, but for example this one: Sharkoon VG4-V (ca. 35€)) 30-50€ (or more if you want) SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB 130€ HDD: for example Seagate BarraCuda Compute 4TB 100€ PSU: for example Seasonic Focus Plus Platinum 750W ATX 2.4 (SSR-750PX) (80+ Platinum) 120€ (even 750W seems over the top for me with this setup, so no need to go for 1000W unless you want to use SLI) Processor Cooling for example (be sure to get one that works with your case): Water: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 ca 50€ Air: 10-40€ for example: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo ca. 20-25€ you could save on getting cheaper RAM, but even going for the slower (and i wouldn't go below 3200MHz) Kingston HyperX Predator (3200MHz) (HX432C16PB3K2/16) from the QVL it would only be 50€ (60$) =1675€ including taxes (prices from german shops) according to google that's 2051$ (i'm a bit shocked how strong the € got again) maybe the components are cheaper if you buy them in the US , i don't know about that. (they are for sure, if compare them with EU prices + shipping + US taxes) overall the ibuypower offer seems okay, but especially the PSU (only 80+ Bronze) and the RAM (could be faster, especially for Arma) don't seem to good to me
  18. Today
  19. Draw event

thanks pierremgi, works great :)
  20. Redd'n'Tank Vehicles

cannot confirm this, sry.
  21. Draw event

You need to waitUntil the map display: 0 = [] spawn { waituntil {!isnull findDisplay 12}; findDisplay 12 displayCtrl 51 ctrlAddEventHandler ["Draw", { _this select 0 drawArrow [ player, player getRelPos [100, 0], [1,0,0,1] ]; }]; };
  22. Long loading screen when mission loads

Do you have different virusscanners (or with different exclusions) on your systems? Try running a performance monitor in the background. Maybe that will point in the direction of the problem. Also, do you have a fixed pagefile or system managed on both machines?
  23. Yes! The best thing to do for Arma IV (if any) is to give consistency for classes and sub-classes, and for LOD objects. Apart: I dream that buildings are buildings (destroyable, enterable), lamps are lamps (on/off/destroyable) and not buildings!, rabbits are non-men, crates are non-civilian, weapon holders are non-vehicles...
  24. Yes, that is not so comfortable. That's why I prefer to play on one device
  25. I do not see my point on the map!

Yes, at first, check your Game options Difficulty settings for your own PC. You should have some disabled situational awareness + extended Map content + Automatic report (linked to that).
  26. AI tank drivers unable to drive through trees

Everlasting issue since OFP is that the object library is not properly maintained. There are still objects (e.g. small objects like empty oil barrels or half rotten fences, traffic light poles) which are indestructible. Both AI and human do not consider this as blocking obstacle and bounce into a stable orbit.
  27. Vidda

Hei @bludski I'm not super-creative I'll admit, but norgies gotta norgie right? So here goes a few peak names off the top'o my head, some may even be real without me knowing it: Nortind Himmelfjell Vargtassen Revheim(en) Gråhetta Falkberg Nordalspiggen Myrdalstoppen Furudalseggen Birkefjell Ravnfjell Nordlystoppen Trolldalsknuten Skjoldheia Baldersberg Urfjell Hellerdalstoppen Hauglandsberg Bjørnberget Jervhei Wow, that wasn't so hard. So, I already have some valley names to go with some of the mountains: Nordal Myrdal Furudal Trolldal Hellerdal Mørkdal Vesterdal Skrådal Reindal Bredal Any of these could be ending with "en" to vary the names a little. E.g : Mørkdalen, Myrdalen etc... I hope you found the examples Norwegian enough :p
  1. Load more activity